This OTT Will Self Destruct In 500 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how 3.0 gives you more details on which number your contact called from. home, mobile, what time, how long, failed calls, who called who :cool:

Are developers going to have to release updates to work on 3.0? AIM doesn't show what I'm typing anymore.

Well, I was going to do a blog with pictures of my room (I remember Brak asked to see the shit I buy a long time ago) but this little camera my sister gave me takes super shitty pictures. Dang.
__
A dude that works at hastings let me grab some of the posters they were throwing out before they tossed them in the dumpster, so now I've got Big Lebowski, Office Space, and Flight of the Conchords posters on my walls. My room looks a lot less barren now.

EDIT:
I had never beaten a Ratchet game before Future and I enjoyed the game just fine sneaky.

[quote name='st0neface']So I'm pretty certain I broke both my nose and one of my fingers yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Are you gonna get one of those sweet
totally retarded
face masks?

Another week and no job...

~~~

Finally bought Hell's Angels.

~~~

Well I am off to Peoria, IL on Friday all though my friend is on the DL and most likely isn't going to pitch. This drive is going to suck but at least my other friend is riding along. It's weird but this is actually my first road trip.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you also blanky stare at your empty walls while drinking water mixed with flavored whey protein?[/QUOTE]

While not listening to music.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Are you gonna get one of those sweet
totally retarded
face masks?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Only so corrosivefrost will hate me for that reason, and that reason alone.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']So, do I need to play the PS2/PSP Ratchet games before I play Future?[/QUOTE]
Nope, they're all mostly self-contained stories. Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, and A Crack in Time are all a part of one story arc, though Quest for Booty doesn't really add much at all.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you also blanky stare at your empty walls while drinking water mixed with flavored whey protein?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nope, they're all mostly self-contained stories. Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, and A Crack in Time are all a part of one story arc, though Quest for Booty doesn't really add much at all.[/QUOTE]

Okay, sweet. I have 2/3rds of the PS2 series but never beat them, and I kinda want to go straight for new pretties.

[quote name='lordwow']There's nothing better than white noise.[/QUOTE]

You got that right

WhiteNoise.jpg

Hah. Not only does the PS3 version of GS look worse than the 360 becauise of poor coding, Sony was to have it as an exclusive in the UK. There's no region protection on the xbox 360 version to encourage european players to import that.

I haven't been keeping up with it all, can the 3.0 software be jailbroken yet?

Zenonia is easily the best iPhone game I've played. I've put like 20 hours into it. :cold:

[quote name='st0neface']Yes. Only so corrosivefrost will hate me for that reason, and that reason alone.[/QUOTE]

Hey, your nose might be broke, I got no problem with your mask. :)

[quote name='admiral ackbar']hah. Not only does the ps3 version of gs look worse than the 360 becauise of poor coding, sony was to have it as an exclusive in the uk. There's no region protection on the xbox 360 version to encourage european players to import that.[/quote]

gs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back