This OTT Will Self Destruct In 500 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man senorwoohoo, I'm disappointed in the lack of outrage towards the chick who thought Electric Relaxation was by Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

I can't wait until I receive my Verbatim discs. :bomb:

-

Contemplating whether or not to get Sam and Max on XBLA, being that it's a really good deal for the entire first season... :whistle2:k

[quote name='st0neface']Man senorwoohoo, I'm disappointed in the lack of outrage towards the chick who thought Electric Relaxation was by Kenny Wayne Shepherd.[/QUOTE]

She gets a pass only 'cause she is one of the few chicks I can talk to hip-hop about.

But that was pretty bad, hahaha.

[quote name='Moxio']Yo, Brak, um, send me some Verbatims. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Did you ever get your computer to work?
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Revenge Of The Fallen?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='tiredfornow']Transformers 2, Brax0r? :cool:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='LinkinPrime']*high five's TFN*[/QUOTE]
:I

My parents got me a Himalayan kitten... I like it, but I feel kinda guilty. :| I guess that's natural.

Looks like Tommy, but has pug face.

I'm not sure if I want to name him Kingsley Zissou or HAL-9000.

*pretends to come in to give a high five to StinkinLinkin because TFN doesn't pick up his hand then devilishly retracts it and slowly brushes my hair back behind my ear*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Go to Sams Club Braxor...you can get a 50 pack for $60[/QUOTE]
I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever win the lottery.

[quote name='Brak']
Contemplating whether or not to get Sam and Max on XBLA, being that it's a really good deal for the entire first season... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Do it.

I just played the demo for about an hour, and then decided to buy it. Only to find out that I can't save the demo, so I have to play it all again. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever win the lottery.[/QUOTE]

Don't you work like a bajillion hours a week?

[quote name='munch']I suggest that you name your cat Miguel P*trid*.[/QUOTE]

You got it wrong...and i'm not talking about the "*"'s

-------------

I couldn't download Sam & Max or Rocket Riot last night...left them both downloading this morning so I'll be sure to check them out when I get home.

Rocket Riot got a 9 out of 10 from TeamXbox...hope it's that good.

LP, you seem to have a lot of points. Give me 1200 so I can get Sam and Max. :cool:

Sorry to hear about your little brother mojimbo. I'm not the praying type, but your family is in my thoughts.

[quote name='DarthPuma']LP, you seem to have a lot of points. Give me 1200 so I can get Sam and Max. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Who says I have a lot? I have about 4100 ATM...and Sam & Max is 1600pts.

Michael Bay says, "It's easy to go shoot an art movie in a winery in the South of France. But people have no idea how hard it is to create something like Transformers. They (the critics) review me before they've even seen the movie."

Is he fucking serious?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Who says I have a lot? I have about 4100 ATM...and Sam & Max is 1600pts.[/QUOTE]

You buy a lot of games, so I assumed you had a lot.

And I already have 400, so you just need to send me 1200. I'll trade you my copy of Transformers for it. :cool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Braxor, has your twitter been hacked or is that for a contest?[/QUOTE]
Wow.

It got hacked. :lol:

I wonder how...

[quote name='tiredfornow']What did you think of The Life Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

I have yet to watch it. I've heard many good things...one day I'll watch it. We had free HBO/Cinemax this past weekend...I got to DVR Juno, Brick, and some Skinemax film...I'll have to check those out soon.

You can skip Juno, LinkinPrime. Ellen Page is cute, Michael Cera plays himself like in all of the movies and the soundtrack is full of really shitty music. I'm pretty sure you'll turn it off half way through.

They don't really have sex in the Skinimax films, dude. Just watch TLAWSZ.

[quote name='manthing']$5 says the first thing LP watches is the Skinemax flick. Then he'll record over Aquatic for a TF2 First Look.[/QUOTE]

I didn't record Aquatic...I just meant to say I want to check it out sometime.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can skip Juno, LinkinPrime. Ellen Page is cute, Michael Cera plays himself like in all of the movies and the soundtrack is full of really shitty music. I'm pretty sure you'll turn it off half way through.

They don't really have sex in the Skinimax films, dude. Just watch TLAWSZ.
[/QUOTE]

What's TLAWSZ?

[quote name='darthbudge']Quit shitting on Juno, TFN.[/QUOTE]

I think saying Linkin will turn it off halfway through is the exact opposite of shitting on it. Kinda like a rule of negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back