This OTT Will Self Destruct In 500 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Instant pass for me right there...if I can't upgrade the firmware, it's no good.[/QUOTE]

No ethernet port =/= inability to upgrade firmware

You can usually upgrade firmware via USB stick or a burned cd/dvd on most players.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you get to play as Sam in the Transformers game, LinkinPrime? And is it open world?[/QUOTE]

No...you select your faction at the beginning, Autobot or Decepticon...then each mission has you play as a different robot.

You're talking about the first game right? I have yet to play the 2nd one...it's on my queue for later.

The 2nd one is the one I'm talking about and its not like there aren't any gameplay previews or whatever before the game comes out. Just wondering if you had seen something on it so I wouldn't have to look around to see if its really really really shitty. :whistle2:|

[quote name='manthing']No ethernet port =/= inability to upgrade firmware

You can usually upgrade firmware via USB stick or a burned cd/dvd on most players.[/QUOTE]

Oh really :whistle2:k

I think I'll pass though, I don't want a Magnavox.

[quote name='tiredfornow']The 2nd one is the one I'm talking about and its not like there aren't any gameplay previews or whatever before the game comes out. Just wondering if you had seen something on it so I wouldn't have to look around to see if its really really really shitty. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I doubt it's shitty...it was made by Luxoflux the guys behind Vigilante 8...totally new engine, new gameplay elements...etc. Check gametrailers for some previews...for the most part most people have actually been impressed by the gameplay...they've also said that the MP is more fun then the campaign.

Hmm.. I like robots and stuff, but I'm afraid of the game being really bad just cause its tied in with the movie. I'll wait until somebody asks me for it and try it out. :p

I liked V8 and that Starwar's demolition game, but they kinda went downhill as a developer.

Speaking of that genre:
I wish someone would just straight-up remake and arcade version of Twisted Metal 2 for PSN with online multiplayer. I payed that shit soo much in college, it was embarrassing.

Hey little kid, you wanna see my portal technology?
tb-aplapvansbw.jpg

That reminds me, i went with the family to this seafood place last night for dinner. Despite thinking they would be disgusting, i tried a frog leg.

Really did taste like chicken.

[quote name='JolietJake']I loved vigilante 8, would have bought the XBL version, but i don't know anyone else who plays it.[/QUOTE]

I bought it day one...it's really hard game...no one played online though so I haven't really touched it since then :whistle2:(

-------

TFN, get ROTF so we can play together!

[quote name='crystalklear64']will he share his wife[/QUOTE]I'm not into large women. (No offense to LP!)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:(

No...I'm married w/children...we can be virtual buddies living in the same timezone :D
[/QUOTE]Shitty deal. I can move in with your in-laws and marry GizmoPrime:)drool:) and then we'll be BROTHERS.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm not into large women. (No offense to LP!)

Shitty deal. I can move in with your in-laws and marry GizmoPrime:)drool:) and then we'll be BROTHERS.[/QUOTE]

What about TheKeybladeCookie?

She has a friend that believes we can put our hands through solid objects but we just haven't figured it out yet. She can stay here in the valley and hang out with drug dealers for the rest of her life. >:[

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Shitty deal. I can move in with your in-laws and marry GizmoPrime:)drool:) and then we'll be BROTHERS.[/QUOTE]

Can I come to the wedding?

[quote name='tiredfornow']She has a friend that believes we can put our hands through solid objects but we just haven't figured it out yet. She can stay here in the valley and hang out with drug dealers for the rest of her life. >:[[/QUOTE]

*tries to put fist through wall*

Ah crap...I'm bleeding and I think my knuckles are busted...that dude lied!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Get the Mini Sirloin Burgers...they are sooo good :drool:[/QUOTE]

One of my friends gets that but I'm partial to the whiskey burger with Bacon, no mayo and extra BBQ.

And yes, bottomless steak fries are par for the course.

Yeah. Thanks. I'm still not sure what's going to happen tomorrow, so I can only hope the best. If not, I'll get it in a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back