This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']I would, but your mom rode it last night and returned it with the damn tank empty.

*vroom*vroom* beotch.[/quote]

:rofl:

make sense?

"I have a brand new Wii console that I bought earlier this afternoon from Toys R Us. However I am looking for an earlier model of the Wii (the reasons are my own), and am looking to trade my brand new, never used console for a console that was purchased around launch."

[quote name='Pookymeister']make sense?

"I have a brand new Wii console that I bought earlier this afternoon from Toys R Us. However I am looking for an earlier model of the Wii (the reasons are my own), and am looking to trade my brand new, never used console for a console that was purchased around launch."[/quote]

maybe something to do with serial numbers and warrenty or something?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']maybe something to do with serial numbers and warrenty or something?[/quote]

Im thinking it might have something to do with some hack they safeguarded against in newer versions.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Im thinking it might have something to do with some hack they safeguarded against in newer versions.[/quote]

that too.

[quote name='Kayden']:twisted:

I love how so many people here preach about grammar and say they're OCD and then don't expect me to take advantage of them.

I ain't changin shit, simply for the fact that I know it be buggin you. :lol:[/quote]

Didn't expect you to...

SHRIKE SIGNAL, ACTIVATE!

[quote name='tiredfornow']balls.[/quote]

i'll go with that. i think i need a drink. if i didn't have to work in the morning, i would get one.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Im thinking it might have something to do with some hack they safeguarded against in newer versions.[/quote]

Couldn't be something stupid like what version of freeloader works, could it?

Anyway, I suppose unless you connect it to the Internet, you could skate with the original firmware. But then, wouldn't this person want a "launch wii that's never been connected to the internet"?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i'll go with that. i think i need a drink. if i didn't have to work in the morning, i would get one.[/quote]

lionhart, your que. NOW!

[quote name='LiquidNight']Greasemonkey is a FF extension, so it's not an option with Opera. Did you follow the Opera specific instructions?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Didn't say anything about an extension or anything. "Make the folder...put this there." Thats all it said and thats all I did.

To wave hipster kids off your porch?

I find a shotgun works better.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whelp, looks like I'm back to using a cane.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']To wave hipster kids off your porch?

I find a shotgun works better.[/quote]

Nothing BUT a shotgun is worthy for that purpose. The cane is for support, cause I'm a god damn cripple. Oh well, shit happens, no use whining.

[quote name='Eviltude']Yep. Didn't say anything about an extension or anything. "Make the folder...put this there." Thats all it said and thats all I did.[/QUOTE]
That's all I did and it worked. I didn't even need to restart Opera.
I just used Opera's folder and put the script in there. When you put the script in there, did you copy all the code and save it in a txt document with the extension .js?

[quote name='Kayden']Today at work, I wrote "The ladies love Mike Hawk" on the white board.

Hilarity ensued.[/QUOTE]The ladies love who?

[quote name='LiquidNight']That's all I did and it worked. I didn't even need to restart Opera.
I just used Opera's folder and put the script in there. When you put the script in there, did you copy all the code and save it in a txt document with the extension .js?[/QUOTE]
with huh? So make it a txt file and save it as a whatevernameofdocument.js? I never do any of this shit so I dunno wtf I'm doing.

[quote name='Eviltude']with huh? So make it a txt file and save it as a whatevernameofdocument.js? I never do any of this shit so I dunno wtf I'm doing.[/QUOTE]Grab the script here: http://files.myopera.com/Eightyx/files/OiNKPlus_Opera.js

Using Opera, it loaded a bunch of lines of code. I just did Ctrl-A and then Ctrl-C and pasted it into a text file, which I saved as "OiNKPlus v2.js"
I then put the .js file in the folder that I specified in the first step of the tutorial in the forum guide.

Easy as pie.

It works! I did the exact thing you said, but before you said it :lol:.

Thanks for your help though. Never would have got it on my own.

Watching Bleach right now, as it's just coming on. I guess I'll give it a shot since Ryles seems to like it.

Remind me tomorrow to congrat subs on his 'current' girl with the glasses.
She is beautiful.
Then remind me to boo him for cheating on that lovely creature 3 years ago.

Then remind me to have him explain why there's a 'new girl' going to see him tonight when he has a 'current girl'.

Then remind me that I am sleeping alone tonight.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hahaha, and they hang out with Mike Asshole!

...Wait...[/quote]
:rofl:

[quote name='dallow']Remind me tomorrow to congrat subs on his 'current' girl with the glasses.
She is beautiful.
Then remind me to boo him for cheating on that lovely creature 3 years ago.

Then remind me to have him explain why there's a 'new girl' going to see him tonight when he has a 'current girl'.

Then remind me that I am sleeping alone tonight.[/quote]

Wow... I guess you're not the only one slacking on your stalking... *goes to look at Subby-Poo's post history...*

Uh the one with the glasses and the cheating was tfn.

Sub's new girl is called that because she's newer than the old gf that we all knew about like a month ago.

So I read the first bit of the wiki article on Bleach. Looks interesting. I'm not 100% sure whats going on in this episode, but it's entertaining.

So who ever it was earlier who asked if ITDEFX was annoying to anyone else, yes.

Apparently the Spurs won the finals. Whatever...

Time for sleep, OTT.

Hopefully, I'll make more headway into my book on quantum physics tomorrow during health so I can avoid such bits of knowledge such as "Roundworms are parasites...and they are bacteria."
My stupid ass health teacher literally makes shit up as he goes, and boy do I love calling him out on it.

edit: For those who don't know, rounds worms constitute no less than an entire phylum of the kingdom Animalia.

[quote name='Moxio']Another late night. Le sigh.[/QUOTE]
Whats wrong with that? Although there is really nothing to do(atleast not around here), nothing to complain about, right?

[quote name='Eviltude']Whats wrong with that? Although there is really nothing to do(atleast not around here), nothing to complain about, right?[/QUOTE]

Later night = less sleep?

[quote name='Eviltude']Well...go to bed. Sounds logical to me captain.[/QUOTE]

But I can't... work to do.

Which brings me back to my first post. :(

Oh yeah, for those who were wondering (no one), either that lady friend that I mentioned an OTT or two back lost her cell phone or I pissed her off a lot more than I previously thought.
Time will tell.

Okay, now I'm off to sleep.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Oh yeah, for those who were wondering (no one), either that lady friend that I mentioned an OTT or two back lost her cell phone or I pissed her off a lot more than I previously thought.
Time will tell.

Okay, now I'm off to sleep.[/quote]
I remember. hehe. Keep up updated on her.

SIXERS: what the heck is tfn?

[quote name='Moxio']But I can't... work to do.

Which brings me back to my first post. :([/QUOTE]
Ah. Well work to do = something to complain about.

I think I'm going to grab a drink and play some BLACK again. Can't get enough of it.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']tfn is tiredfornow. Duh.[/QUOTE]
Come on Dallow. You've been around long enough to know this one. Not like you've been busy working and stalking young, unsuspecting ladies or anything.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Uh the one with the glasses and the cheating was tfn.

Sub's new girl is called that because she's newer than the old gf that we all knew about like a month ago.[/QUOTE] Yeah, my new girl doesn't have glasses, and I don't post pics of anyone I am or might be involved with. :lol:

New girl just left, btw. We watched some Futurama and some Arrested Development. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back