This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song wasn't so bad. There was a lot of stuff in that you wouldn't see in any mainstream film today, and it was pretty groundbreaking.
[/FONT]

[quote name='Eviltude']Come on Dallow. You've been around long enough to know this one. Not like you've been busy working and stalking young, unsuspecting ladies or anything.[/quote]

I havent been around long enough either, so people don't know me by tfn YET. :p

[quote name='Graystone']Local Hospital it applying for a food service job so I applied for it. We will see what happens.[/quote]
me and you need jobs mang, fo sho.

edit: anyone wanna tell me where I can change this homosexual CAGiversary shit? whoever thought of thats a fucking GENIUS!

[quote name='tiredfornow']me and you need jobs mang, fo sho.

edit: anyone wanna tell me where I can change this homosexual CAGiversary shit? whoever thought of thats a fucking GENIUS![/QUOTE]

I really need a job though.

But to change that go to "user cp" then to edit profile, and change it in the custom title.

I liked it better when it defaulted to "1k posts and all I got was this shitty user title" or something like that. And when it first went into effect it'd say it twice. :lol:

But I guess they had to change that when to user title requirements changed from 1000 posts to a year on the site. Huzzah for getting 1000 posts before that change went into effect. :p

In the 20 minutes after new girl left I had some spicy thai chips, a rice krispies treat, some cookies, a pack of starbursts, and a can of coke. :whistle2:k

Damn unused sexual energy. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I liked it better when it defaulted to "1k posts and all I got was this shitty user title" or something like that. And when it first went into effect it'd say it twice. :lol:

But I guess they had to change that when to user title requirements changed from 1000 posts to a year on the site. Huzzah for getting 1000 posts before that change went into effect. :p[/quote]

I didnt even realize I've got 1,000+ posts, WOW! I thought that CAGiversary shit was just a year anniversary or something. :/

Graystone if you need a job so bad apply for something other than a cook.

TFN, it is a year on the site. It used to be 1000 posts. I was huzzahing for myself. :p

It changed before you joined.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']In the 20 minutes after new girl left I had some spicy thai chips, a rice krispies treat, some cookies, a pack of starbursts, and a can of coke. :whistle2:k

Damn unused sexual energy. :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]
I usually lift weights and chew railroad spikes after sex, while screaming "FUCK YEAH!"

Shirtless.

[quote name='Brak']I usually lift weights and chew railroad spikes after sex, while screaming "FUCK YEAH!"

Shirtless.[/QUOTE] Well yeah, I mean it's not like there's anyone else there to see it.

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Gotcha.

TFN, your GF is super cute.
PM more pics please. You're in Texas, but I promise I won't stalk! ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well yeah, I mean it's not like there's anyone else there to see it.[/QUOTE]
Except the Jesus painting above my bed.

Jesus-laughing.jpg

He thinks it's a sight to behold.

[quote name='dallow']Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Gotcha.

TFN, your GF is super cute.
PM more pics please. You're in Texas, but I promise I won't stalk! ;)[/quote]
go back to previous OTT's and you can see her ass in a thong, many of many times in different positions. :roll:

besides, I live like 10 hours south of you... but my sister lives in Lewisville?

[quote name='tiredfornow']go back to previous OTT's and you can see her ass in a thong, many of many times in different positions. :roll:

besides, I live like 10 hours south of you... but my sister lives in Lewisville?[/quote]

I can look at my email and see t3h b00bs

[quote name='tiredfornow']go back to previous OTT's and you can see her ass in a thong, many of many times in different positions. :roll:

besides, I live like 10 hours south of you... but my sister lives in Lewisville?[/quote]

I remember them.
I've seen a thousand asses so I didn't pay attention.
But a good face is rare. Be thankful.

[quote name='Brak']Except the Jesus painting above my bed.

Jesus-laughing.jpg

He thinks it's a sight to behold.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to think you really have that painting. :lol:

My ps2 froze twice within about 1 minute. fucking socom combined assault disc.

I'm glad you posted that pic, because I was starting to obsess over her face.
The middle finger brings me back down to Earth. (don't worry, she's still super cute with the glassses)

As so often it does.

Well she's wearing earrings. And if you think her face is that good dallow, I'd like to know what you've been stalking:lol:.

No offense, TFN. I'd hit it. (Notice I'm now trying to make the TFN stick:lol:)

[quote name='dallow']I'm glad you posted that pic, because I was starting to obsess over her face.
The middle finger brings me back down to Earth. (don't worry, she's still super cute with the glassses)

As so often it does.[/quote]
yeah she burps, farts.. better yet, belches outloud or announces when she is.. eats WAY too much and plays a lot of gears of war... it's like hanging out with one of the guys :/

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah she burps, farts.. better yet, belches outloud or announces when she is.. eats WAY too much and plays a lot of gears of war... it's like hanging out with one of the guys :/[/QUOTE]
I don't mind girls that burp and fart, as it happens no matter who you are, but chicks who belch super loud is a serious turn off. It's just common courtesy, IMO.

I'm not like most guys when it comes to finding a girl attractive.
I can be very specific about certain things.

Maxim girls don't do it for me at all.

Cute beats hot any day.

I don't mind girls that burp and fart, as it happens no matter who you are, but chicks who belch super loud is a serious turn off. It's just common courtesy, IMO.
Wait, I"m confused again. You're male?

EDIT: Hehe, ok, I just saw your pic.

[quote name='dallow']Wait, I"m confused again. You're male?[/QUOTE]
You ignore the pics of his g/f's ass in nothing more than a piece of string yet you question my man-hood?

"Choose your next words wisely, Persian."
Mrs. Garrison

[quote name='Eviltude']:applause: :rofl:
Wow...you are a stalker! :bow:

Too bad it's not the one of me with my tooth brush...

Also thanks to GTZ, I'm 18.814 years old![/quote]

it's just in your sig, buddy ol pal.

[quote name='tiredfornow']it's just in your sig, buddy ol pal.[/QUOTE]
Yeah well...I know. How many times have you clicked it though?:lol:

I'm off to bed, although I'm really more hungry than I am tired.

Hehe.

Tomorrow you can tell me about that movie you downloaded via torrent two years ago. What was it called? 10 Things I Hate About You?

Hope it was worth it Mr. Pirate! ;)

[quote name='dallow']Hehe.

Tomorrow you can tell me about that movie you downloaded via torrent two years ago. What was it called? 10 Things I Hate About You?

Hope it was worth it Mr. Pirate! ;)[/quote]

for some reason I watch that movie everytime it comes out on encore -kills self-

Well I got Earth Defence Force for my Dad for father's day. Yeah so I got to try out a lvl tonight because I had 15 mins to play and it seems like that horrible horror movie that is cheesy but funny as hell. Yeah idk I will have to play more of it but the 1st lvl didn't grab me like I hoped it would (then again you only killed about 100 ants, lol). Although I know my dad will probably love it, lol.

On a different note I was surprised to see my gamestop with about 5 copies of pheonix wright left for the sale (although the cover was all fucked up on all 5 with ripped stickers on the front). I had it in my hands but I realized I just can't buy it. I mean I know the game is good and I would like it but right now I am craving to play a FPS game horribly (last one I completed was Red Steel) and I want save up to get The Darkness the week it hits because I want kill something that is not 3rd person or in a RPG, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back