This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayden

Banned
2007-06-12.png

[quote name='LiquidNight']Sucks at grammar? Yes.[/QUOTE]
You, help me.

I tried to do that "Oink 2.0" thing they are advertising that some dude made. I use opera so I followed the Opera instructions, but it still aint working. I made the folder and put the script in there but still nothing. How'd I fuck up 2 steps? Anything?

Thanks.

[quote name='Eviltude']You, help me.

I tried to do that "Oink 2.0" thing they are advertising that some dude made. I use opera so I followed the Opera instructions, but it still aint working. I made the folder and put the script in there but still nothing. How'd I fuck up 2 steps? Anything?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]It works like a charm with Greasemonkey and FF. I've been meaning to re-DL Opera though, so I think I will and see if I can help you out.

I am rofling from the comic, Kayden. XD

$8.75? That ain't nothin'! It's upwards of $9 here! But I'm a CAG at heart and go to the cheap theater. $5 tickets FTW.

Just finished watching the season finale of Heroes. Talk about anti climatic. There's still a couple of questions if maybe someone can answer them
Is Sylar still alive? What was his original power? Are the Petrellis dead? Who was the man Molly was talking about when she said there was someone scarier than Sylar?

[quote name='dcfox']Just finished watching the season finale of Heroes. Talk about anti climatic. There's still a couple of questions if maybe someone can answer them
Is Sylar still alive? What was his original power? Are the Petrellis dead? Who was the man Molly was talking about when she said there was someone scarier than Sylar?
[/QUOTE]
Sylar is Deady McDeaderson, IMHO. I bet his body was dragged away by the one that Radar-girl couldn't think about or else he'd find her.

[quote name='dcfox']Just finished watching the season finale of Heroes. Talk about anti climatic. There's still a couple of questions if maybe someone can answer them
[/QUOTE]

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ip1zsUIosoA[/media]

[quote name='Bravelionheart']I am rofling from the comic, Kayden. XD

$8.75? That ain't nothin'! It's upwards of $9 here! But I'm a CAG at heart and go to the cheap theater. $5 tickets FTW.[/quote]

Wow, even your cheap tickets are expensive. Our second run theatre (before they turned it into a parking garage :roll:) had $2 tickets! Anyway, student tickets are now $7, but I feel that's too much when that's nearly an hours pay for me post-tax.

I live near one of those. They have $1 Tuesdays.

The bathrooms also look like you can get hepatitis from washing your hands.

[quote name='prmononoke']Wow, even your cheap tickets are expensive. Our second run theatre (before they turned it into a parking garage :roll:) had $2 tickets! Anyway, student tickets are now $7, but I feel that's too much when that's nearly an hours pay for me post-tax.[/quote]

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
Sylar is Deady McDeaderson, IMHO. I bet his body was dragged away by the one that Radar-girl couldn't think about or else he'd find her.
[/quote]
Could that be the cockroach? Or was that just some symbolic imagery?

[quote name='Kayden']I live near one of those. They have $1 Tuesdays.

The bathrooms also look like you can get hepatitis from washing your hands.[/quote]

Ours was well-maintained and didn't have that bathroom problem. It was also run by the only theatre chain in Lincoln, so that may have had something to do with it.

Apparently a new cheap theatre is being built, so hopefully that opens soon and turns out well.

[quote name='LiquidNight']It works like a charm with Greasemonkey and FF. I've been meaning to re-DL Opera though, so I think I will and see if I can help you out.[/QUOTE]
It's working fine for me, although not as well as it is in FF.
What problems are you having with it?

[quote name='prmononoke']Wow, even your cheap tickets are expensive. Our second run theatre (before they turned it into a parking garage :roll:) had $2 tickets! Anyway, student tickets are now $7, but I feel that's too much when that's nearly an hours pay for me post-tax.[/quote] Tell me about it. I'm stuck in an area of Richy McRichington the IIIrd-esque people. Nothing ever goes on sale here, I swear, because people here will pay full price for crap and not bat an eye. Garage sales? Yeah, $80 for a friggin' POS Xbox with missing cables.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Imposter lionhart?[/quote] Say what?

EDIT: Damn brain and its inability to spell. Blargh.

I think I'm at like 7500. Let's check and post it before sub comes in with his 630374832 posts and makes it pointless.

[quote name='LiquidNight']It works like a charm with Greasemonkey and FF. I've been meaning to re-DL Opera though, so I think I will and see if I can help you out.[/QUOTE]
Oooooooooo...I don't have greasemonkey :lol:.

Durp.

[quote name='Eviltude']Oooooooooo...I don't have greasemonkey :lol:.

Durp.[/QUOTE]Greasemonkey is a FF extension, so it's not an option with Opera. Did you follow the Opera specific instructions?

[quote name='LiquidNight']Sucks at grammar? Yes.[/quote]
True.

And it's driving me crazy.

That's it, I think maybe I should go ahead and finally request that name change...

:twisted:

I love how so many people here preach about grammar and say they're OCD and then don't expect me to take advantage of them.

I ain't changin shit, simply for the fact that I know it be buggin you. :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']True.

And it's driving me crazy.

That's it, I think maybe I should go ahead and finally request that name change...[/quote]

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']This weekend, I'm going balls to the wall. Si se enoja, fuck it.

Agarranse Putas, ay les viene GmooJ.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Oh, and I like the line in your sig Kayden ;).

I still need to listen to the Bad Religion I got recently.

Speaking of them, still not sure if I'm going to Warped Tour. Need to talk to my friend who's driving. :lol:

That song was pretty dope. Kids still say dope... right?

That makes me cool, ya?

...please?

....I'll pay you...

with secks.

[quote name='LiquidNight']:lol:

Oh, and I like the line in your sig Kayden ;).[/quote]

I would, but your mom rode it last night and returned it with the damn tank empty.

*vroom*vroom* beotch.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Go ride your motorcycle, old man.

Yeah, that's right. Ride the motorcycle.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back