This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Hi its me again, CML for a 1600 or possibly a 4000 if you actually find anything. I'd prefer you PM me if possible, thanks!

Mine should arrive there today as well. I know you probably have 50 payments to sort through though, so no rush. :)

If it arrived today please pm me and when I get my other rig up today which has my updated text files of my codes ill pm you guys. Sorry for the delay of messages last few days been rather busy just got my new rig up and running and went out and spoiled myself to a GTX285 and a nasty 24inch 1080p monitor for awhile. Whenever I get my rig up which will be tomorrow I will send out remaining codes, once again sorry for the delay. Slight note on 4000 point cards all future sales for point cards are on hold until I delay with the abundance of bulk sales right now, I don't want to make deals with codes I don't have so I don't want to run into that situation, again sorry for THAT inconvenience as well, I still have an abundance of stock of the 13 months so feel free to offer on those, thanks.

New wants/needs are definately Sealed/New unused/serial PC games or gifted steam games such as TF/cs:s, etc.. Please let me know and we can work something out preferably with 13 month codes or 1600s.

most of my txt files are back on track if I still owe you a code please let me know and please inform me which code you've received if we did a 1/2 1/2 deal so I don't get mixed up thanks, once again sorry for the inconvenience, trying my best here. Cheers.

Traded him Dexter season 1 on DVD for a 4000 point code... worked out super smoothly. This guy is totally legit.

In fact, one might say he's too legit too quit... but not me.

Appreciate the kind words lol i'm just trying to get by though lol, I just needed to stop the 4k point sales because it's getting way too hectic especially when I received 18 packages(yes 18) alone just yesterday and another like 14 today. I don't want to fall behind I figured I would just send out remaining and then go from there.

I sent you a PM about buying some, but I see you are pretty overwhelmed now :p

Please PM me whenever you are willing to sell 1600 points (or 4000)!

Just looked and i'm one of your 14 deliveries today lol at least business is good!

I wrote it on the note inside the bubble mailer but you gave me the code for the 12+1 already, just need the 4000pts.

No hurries just saw your post about the people you gave the 1/2 1/2 deals to...

Hope you are enjoying your new toy. :D

Thanks for the great deal.

Get your XBL fix here people! Cheapest codes around and no problems at all.

Hope you are still in the code business when I spend these. :D

Hey ive got a $15 Itunes card
would you trade for a 1600 point card
wish you took paypal, ive been buying cards like crazy

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']If you noticed my stock i'm not really trading/selling 4k's atm.[/QUOTE]

When you do, give me a heads up.

bread's done
Back