This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Are you still looking for the MS Racing Wheel? I have it with everything that came with it(and original box) and I only used it a few times. I prefer the controller over the wheel, so I don't use it anymore.

I have a 128 meg video card. Nothing fancy, it is a PCI-E though. I can have the full specs later if you want, or if you don't want a 128 just LMK.

how about 2 1600 cards and a dead samurai code for the controller and charge pack? It would be the same as 4k. Any other game would work too, besides Peggle.

I'm good on all that already purchased 2 controllers each for a 1600, 1 wireless and 1 wired.

Added new wants need a US WOW: Wrath Serial (to upgrade my normal/BC account to WOTLK enabled)

And of course WOW sub time thanks, will trade wow sub time for xbox live time :), maybe people who prefer paypal will enjoy this one :)

i would like to buy a 4000 msp card and a 12 month, but just to be clear. i have to send you the money. and then you'll give me the card codes?

Use this forum to wheel and deal with fellow C
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Cody I only have 13 months in stock as of now, 4000s won't be here for another week or so I have to fill my bulk orders still before I start selling them again.

smurf, Ill sweeten the deal. Once you get 4ks back in stock, PM me and ill give you the controller, rechargeable battery, and a guide for halo wars for one 4k card. If you don't need any of that then okay.

Looking to get a 12month+1 x 2 live card for $25ea. Do you accept USPS postal money order? Coming to the city anytime soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
is everyone with higher feedback fine with sending concealed cash to this guy 1st? i don't understand it. if you stop with the rules one time then everyone with lower feedback will expect it. there is ethics involved in the trading feedback system.

CAG Guide to Trading and Selling.
2. ...in general the CAG with less feedback should send first in any trade.

From CheapyD:
"Never pay with actual cash. If you send cash to a seller, it is entirely at your risk. As a buyer, you can not prove you really sent payment (there is no cancelled check to show, no PayPal receipt, etc.) and as a seller you can not prove you DIDN'T receive a payment. For that reason, as a seller, it is in your best interest to make it very clear that if the buyer wants to send cash, it is entirely at their own risk. Communicate that directly in a PM so there can be no confusion on either side. The better course is to just buy a money order. If a seller is only accepting cash (and not even money orders), that should be a very large red flag to you as a buyer."

[quote name='truewittness']CAG Guide to Trading and Selling.
2. ...in general the CAG with less feedback should send first in any trade.

From CheapyD:
"Never pay with actual cash. If you send cash to a seller, it is entirely at your risk. As a buyer, you can not prove you really sent payment (there is no cancelled check to show, no PayPal receipt, etc.) and as a seller you can not prove you DIDN'T receive a payment. For that reason, as a seller, it is in your best interest to make it very clear that if the buyer wants to send cash, it is entirely at their own risk. Communicate that directly in a PM so there can be no confusion on either side. The better course is to just buy a money order. If a seller is only accepting cash (and not even money orders), that should be a very large red flag to you as a buyer."[/QUOTE]
You've been warned twice already to stay out of my thread for trolling, if you don't like my rules take your business elsewhere.

Reported.

For the CAGs that are threadcrapping in here, cease and desist. If you're not interested in dealing with the OP, don't threadcrap.

All CAGs dealing with other CAGs should make sure they read through all parts of the trading FAQ, as well as remember that all trades are done at their own risk.

And by the way, OP, how exactly are you getting all these codes you're selling/trading?

Also, why are you asking for GTZ feedback as well as CAG feedback, when the deals are all done on CAG? Feedback on other sites wouldn't be applicable if you do a deal on here. Guess that's one way to pad your feedback on GTZ without doing any work there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']For the CAGs that are threadcrapping in here, cease and desist. If you're not interested in dealing with the OP, don't threadcrap.

All CAGs dealing with other CAGs should make sure they read through all parts of the trading FAQ, as well as remember that all trades are done at their own risk.

And by the way, OP, how exactly are you getting all these codes you're selling/trading?

Also, why are you asking for GTZ feedback as well as CAG feedback, when the deals are all done on CAG? Feedback on other sites wouldn't be applicable if you do a deal on here. Guess that's one way to pad your feedback on GTZ without doing any work there.[/QUOTE]

Not to be rude or anything, but why does it matter how he gets the codes? I mean, even if he stole them, there are probably lots of people who trade stolen things on CAG anyways. So why are singling out one person? theres not really anyway to tell.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Not to be rude or anything, but why does it matter how he gets the codes? I mean, even if he stole them, there are probably lots of people who trade stolen things on CAG anyways. So why are singling out one person? theres not really anyway to tell.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, he just wants to know so that way he can get in on the action himself.

bread's done
Back