This wrestling thread was created on Alexandra York's supercomputer. DO YA GET IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last birthday message reminds me how badly I wanted them to use Mike Adamle as an increasingly Michael Scottesque clueless-yet-enthusiastic GM.

So I just saw a commercial for a June something-or-othershow in NJ and.... (title spoilers)
John Cena challenges The Miz for the WWE title.

Heel Truth is much better, but is severely hampered by WWE PG.

Kong looks like she's acting. She'd be more intimidating if she were completely emotionless.

[quote name='Trakan']Heel Truth is much better, but is severely hampered by WWE PG.

Kong looks like she's acting. She'd be more intimidating if she were completely emotionless.[/QUOTE]

The way she over does the shoulders when she walks to the ring reeks of McMahon's shitty acting stink.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we just saw The Miz do The Crown...in 2011.

qjYsL.jpg

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']Anyone else think Jericho might come back tonight?[/QUOTE]

A little. They advertised Morrison/Truth and Miz/Cena.. Unless they're having a 45 min Cena/Miz match with a Rock segment to end it, something big should happen.. It'd be appropriate for Jericho to come back, especially during a final Rock segment.. Considering that's how he debuted

[quote name='Scorch']A little. They advertised Morrison/Truth and Miz/Cena.. Unless they're having a 45 min Cena/Miz match with a Rock segment to end it, something big should happen.. It'd be appropriate for Jericho to come back, especially during a final Rock segment.. Considering that's how he debuted[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

In an unrelated matter, right before the first wrestling match an hour into this show, my glasses randomly fell off my face and broke. Irony, you cruel mistress.

Miz swerve.

Oh please, Demo, he dropped the belt right by Cena instead of kicking it out. How did you not see that coming?

[quote name='SIUfan']I doubt Jericho cones back tonite as Fozzy has dates in June or July.[/QUOTE]

Are you really saying Jericho couldn't return bc he has a few band dates lined up when they're celebrating the birthday of a full time actor and part time wrestler/entertainer tonight?

Also, "who else will be here?" said as they went to commercial. Jericho return imminent.

Damn I think that match was probably the best match those 2 have had together.

End was bullshit though but it does set up next PPV though.

You know what's hilarious? Miz was carrying around that Figures, Inc. replica championship. Cena's carrying the real belt.

[quote name='Survivalism']In an unrelated matter, right before the first wrestling match an hour into this show, my glasses randomly fell off my face and broke. Irony, you cruel mistress.[/QUOTE]

It's not fair...it's not fair...there was time..THERE WAS TIME!

When did all referees get the power of retrospective vision?

[quote name='neocisco']5 pages for Raw? Hopeless.[/QUOTE]
Oh shut up already. It's not 5 pages of people talking about how great it is.

[quote name='Purple Flames']It's not fair...it's not fair...there was time..THERE WAS TIME![/QUOTE]

And now there's spit all over my screen. This is not my night.

Surprised they didn't just play the audio and show a still image and instruct everyone to order the replay with this newly spliced-in footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back