This wrestling thread was created on Alexandra York's supercomputer. DO YA GET IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is one or both of these bitches is about to get crushed by Kharma.

[quote name='manthing']Jai Alai[/QUOTE]

This Jackass clip is really old but I still think 1:50 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a0tq94xafE

What's the hand sign that the Rock kept throwing up? Am I missing something culturally relevant here?

[quote name='ShinSolidus']I blame Morrison for everything because he's an asshole.[/QUOTE]

One thing you can't blame him for is if Melina gets pregnant.

[quote name='Blackout']What's the hand sign that the Rock kept throwing up? Am I missing something culturally relevant here?[/QUOTE]

University of Miami thing, I reckon.

[quote name='Blackout']What's the hand sign that the Rock kept throwing up? Am I missing something culturally relevant here?[/QUOTE]

The University of Miami is known as "The U".

I think it stands for the "U" . University of Miami.

Late. Damn

I must admit I don't understand why we'd push Kharma as a face or heel. Just destroy everybody.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Leave it to the blondes to not run away.[/QUOTE]

There weren't any stairs.

[quote name='mykevermin']The Supreme Fighting Machine Kharma.[/QUOTE]

We need a photoshop job...

14.jpg

[quote name='ShinSolidus']The fuck, Paul Walker? Make another Running Scared!

The fuck? Popeyes commercial after Kharma? Really?[/QUOTE]

I don't understand the stereotype as far as the correlation between black people and fried chicken. You know who else likes fried chicken? Everyone.

Ah, OK. That makes sense.

The USA USA USA USA! stuff at the beginning was overboard. I thought Rock was going to move on to a reading of the Constitution.

Why don't these chicks JUST RUN AWAY? This is bordering on crappy horror movie logic here.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']
The fuck? Popeyes commercial after Kharma? Really?[/QUOTE]

To be fair, the Popeye's lady was the first person of African American descent to show up since RAW started that didn't physically attack a white person

[quote name='BlueSwim']Fixed for MUCH less ass-hattery.

How can anyone hate on Lilian Garcia?[/QUOTE]

No, it's not "fixed." Cappetta is kind of plain but he's a perfectly servicable ring announcer. Lillian Garcia is a airhead who was making mistakes on a Buffer-in-WCW level nearly a decade into her tenure. She's fucking awful. A mildly funny backstage segment with The Rock doesn't change that. Lillian Garcia makes Mike McGuirk look like Howard Finkel.

If you're keeping score at home - That's one hour of show, 13 seconds of "wrestling."

I just started watching and I already caught up on my DVR.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']An hour with no wrestling. I admit to being entertained so far, but this is still a huge crock o' shit.[/QUOTE]

So VKM's 'entertainment' model is working!!!

Belt means a lot, so much so that it is being defended at the halfway point of a non ppv show

DAMN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back