Thrift Store Thread 2012

qAuQr.jpg
Just found Air Ride & BL Wind Waker tonight for $5 each. Going back tomorrow morning to pick up Fire Emblem PoR and Pokemon XD, wasn't sure they were worth anything. I really need to brush up on my Gamecube knowledge.

Everything else was random other trips during December. $4 each for the games & wavebirds, which didn't come with receivers, but work. Going to keep most of it, probably flip Kirby and GH Wind Waker to pay for the rest.

Looks like it's time for someone to make a 2013 thread, too.

[quote name='faa8146']
qAuQr.jpg
Just found Air Ride & BL Wind Waker tonight for $5 each. Going back tomorrow morning to pick up Fire Emblem PoR and Pokemon XD, wasn't sure they were worth anything. I really need to brush up on my Gamecube knowledge.

Everything else was random other trips during December. $4 each for the games & wavebirds, which didn't come with receivers, but work. Going to keep most of it, probably flip Kirby and GH Wind Waker to pay for the rest.

Looks like it's time for someone to make a 2013 thread, too.[/QUOTE]

Fire Emblem PoR is going pretty high right now.

[quote name='spmahn']Maybe your local Goodwill restocks every day, but here doing that would be a waste of time. Go once a week on Wednesday when the Target stuff gets put out. Otherwise, you're just wasting time and gas.[/QUOTE]

My goodwill puts new stuff out every day, they are always bringing carts out from the back multiple times a day. I figured all GW's were like that. Btw found this gem the other day-

Cirque Du soleil 12 disc collection for $1.99

Nice little flip right there :)

[quote name='spmahn']Maybe your local Goodwill restocks every day, but here doing that would be a waste of time. Go once a week on Wednesday when the Target stuff gets put out. Otherwise, you're just wasting time and gas.[/QUOTE]

I've never been to a Good Will that isn't putting out new items all day, every day. They pretty much have to since the donation rooms are usually packed full.

Monday I picked up Smallville Seasons 4 and 5 sealed, Ninja Ressurection, Peanuts Xmas Special, Little Mermaid Platinum Edition, Cinderella Platinum Edition, and Los Angeles Lakers Complete History.

Hit Goodwill for day one of the new year and had a decent day. I found a TON of plush, new with tags, most of which should sell pretty quickly. I also found a near mint copy of The Hobbit (the original animated film) on DVD. Cheapest price on Amazon is $35, and it should sell fairly quick. The only thing that sucks is my GW raised their DVDs back up to $3.

I also picked up Ghost Hunters Season One and an odd copy of Ghost in the Shell DVD. The case is clear and the insert is the double-sided white hair version, and the disc itself is region free. It looks way too good to be pirated, but maybe an import or something.

20130102_101820.jpg

bread's done
Back