Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

[quote name='Qbe']Outpost (was supposed to be a great strategy game from Sierra; turned out to be a big piece of crap)
[/QUOTE]

Have a strategy guide for it (I think) that I picked up for a quarter at some church sale. Think it was the same church sale I almost bought a 'Coed Naked' something or other shirt just because I found it hilarious that one of those shirts was being sold at a church rummage sale.

I got a gold NES cart.... it says "The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy" :lol:

Um, hows about NCAA College Football 2K3? I don't remember anyone one else getting it...

[quote name='rywateska']Had it, played it, sold it. Complete copy too. Were you the CAG who bought it from me? Hahaha...

Also have the DC versrion of Hydro Thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/QUOTE]

Nope, I got mine at least a decade ago. That is impressive though, I have never seen another copy of that game since.

Oh wait. I just thought of a game I can throw out.

Burn Cycle for the PC. Factory sealed. I don't know how scarce it is, but the couple times I've checked eBay there have only been one or two in completed auctions. (And it's basically worthless.)

[quote name='Kayden']I just thought of another one.

Metal Fatigue. fucking rocks.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to remember the name of that game for some time. I played the demo back when it first came out and thought it was pretty decent.

As for my game, I'll have to go with Cosmic Carnage for the 32X. It's not that rare, but it's really bad, so it might be overlooked.

611380.jpg

Cosmic%20Carnage.jpg

[quote name='wubb']Oh wait. I just thought of a game I can throw out.

Burn Cycle for the PC. Factory sealed. I don't know how scarce it is, but the couple times I've checked eBay there have only been one or two in completed auctions. (And it's basically worthless.)[/quote]

I remember those old CD-i commercials pimping that game. I always wanted to give it a try

[quote name='musicnoteless']
...or Batman Returns for the SNES. i doubt people wo;; still have that game.[/QUOTE]

I've got it. On both the SNES and NES actually.

As for me, I don't really have anything that obscure (that I know of, anyway) so I'll throw out a game just for the hell of it - Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball.

Here are a few from me:
Racing lagoon: High speed racing rpg /psx
Rockman 2 (rockman complete works) /psx
Deep fear /saturn
tobal 2 / psx (i know someone has to have this but it doesn't get mentioned very often)
Doukyuusei 2 / saturn

[quote name='Wet Ninja']I've been trying to remember the name of that game for some time. I played the demo back when it first came out and thought it was pretty decent.

As for my game, I'll have to go with Cosmic Carnage for the 32X. It's not that rare, but it's really bad, so it might be overlooked.

611380.jpg

Cosmic%20Carnage.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I bring the pain!

painxm3.th.jpg

[quote name='sketch226']Nope, I got mine at least a decade ago. That is impressive though, I have never seen another copy of that game since.[/QUOTE]

exoic9.jpg

Here's an old pic that shows the box. Also, I just found a bunch of old school video game posters that came with games. One of which is the ExoSqaud poster! I'm selling it, along with 11 other posters right now on eBay. Link'd for pics: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170068708766&rd=1&rd=1

Man this thread exploded! I gotsta respond to a few:

[quote name='blandstalker']Sorry, I have that. Anyone want it?
[/QUOTE]

If you're seriously giving away Freddie Pharkas, lemme know. I doubt you are but I'll take my chances.

[quote name='biscuit']SUBSPACE! I'm sure someone else has this too, but here's one I got. You can still play it for free, but now it is called Continuum.

box.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Started back in version 1.20 I think in Turfzone, back in the summer after I saw it mentioned in a PC magazine. Absolutely the most amazing and addictive game people have never played. I've since run around in Powerball forever under this name (Strell, although I occassionally go under Strell the Beer Man!). I keep up with the Continuum scene, talking with Mr. Ekted at a Powerball forum (he was one of the major reverse engineers of the Continuum client).

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']My husband has that and plays that shiat all the time. He was a very highly ranked character at one point. I dont think its that rare...

Here's my throwdown:
Dance Maniax 2nd Mix (arcade machine)
http://www.konami.jp/am/dmx/dmxmach.html

Its an absolute monstrosity but I love it all the same.[/QUOTE]

1. What is your husband's name in Continuum?

2. God damn would I kill for a copy of Dance Maniax. I could seriously play that game forever.

Also, I think I might have something no one else has - a demo disc of Diablo 2 from the closed beta. I'm in the original 1000, baby.

[quote name='HyundaiJVX']I got a gold NES cart.... it says "The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy" :lol:

Um, hows about NCAA College Football 2K3? I don't remember anyone one else getting it...[/QUOTE]

I have NCAA College Football 2k3 for the Gamecube. Here's one that most probably wouldn't have that I have (and didn't see anyone else post): NSnyc Get To The Show for the Gameboy Color
Picture246.jpg

Four that come to mind are:

Capcom vs SNK 2 fan disk(DC)
Fighting Vipers 2(DC)
Vampire Chronicle(DC)
General Chaos(Sega Genesis)

Fighting Vipers 2 is probably the more obscure of the four.

I've got some of the console games mentioned in here. I don't even have a PC game collection, so I can't really try on those.

As far as games go, Conan on the NES? Boxxle on GB? Quarth on GB? Nothing in my collection really stands out as hard to get. :(

Oh, wait. I do have one PC game that might qualify. It's the original Mega Man for PC. I don't even really remember what it ran on. Pretty sure it was buggy as hell on Windows 95. And it sucked hard. (Floppy disc with horrendously bad boxart.)

As far as Arcade games go, I have a full sized Enduroracer (Sega) sitting in my garage. Works and everything, and I only paid $10 for it. :cool:

[quote name='motorkill']Four that come to mind are:

Capcom vs SNK 2 fan disk(DC)
Fighting Vipers 2(DC)
Vampire Chronicle(DC)
General Chaos(Sega Genesis)

Fighting Vipers 2 is probably the more obscure of the four.[/QUOTE]

General Chaos(Sega Genesis) (You can see the camo from this cart in the picutre I posted above.

Capcom vs SNK 2 fan disk(DC) Fan disk? what's that? I've got that and the 1st game though...

[quote name='Strell']
Also, I think I might have something no one else has - a demo disc of Diablo 2 from the closed beta. I'm in the original 1000, baby.[/quote]

:drool: U gib itme!?

I'm sure someone else has it, but off the top of my head, the japanese import of Jet Set Radio for DC.

Also might have a copy of "Bug" for Sega Saturn lying around somewhere.

You can all forget about any of the LA adventure games. I've got them all on pc and Maniac Mansion on NES.

[quote name='i forgot who said this']Star Trek Judgement Rites[/quote]check.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If you count import stores, I've got the sequel to Rhapsody, Marl's Kingdom 2: Little Puppet Princess.[/quote]yeah.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Sherlock Holmes Volume I (Sega CD)[/quote] yup.

[quote name='wubb']Nobody else has the wireless 2600 controllers?[/quote] *waves*

I'm trying to think of a few... Anyone still have hunter hunted? Oh, Hunter X Hunter or Chocobo blah blah Dungeon on the Wonderswan? I've got a bunch of obscure consoles from over the years, I'm just not very good on remembering titles. Especiall when they didn't impress me very much.

Anyone have the biohazard 1.5 demo from Capcom?

[quote name='wubb']Oh wait. I just thought of a game I can throw out.

Burn Cycle for the PC. Factory sealed. [/quote]Got i- Factory sealed? dang.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I remember those old CD-i commercials pimping that game. I always wanted to give it a try[/quote]Didn't it start on a subway or a bus or something? Or am I confusing that wif another cd-i game?

I am a bear of very little brain.

[quote name='rywateska']General Chaos(Sega Genesis) (You can see the camo from this cart in the picutre I posted above.

Capcom vs SNK 2 fan disk(DC) Fan disk? what's that? I've got that and the 1st game though...[/quote]

Don't know how I missed that. To busy checking out your copy of Joe Montana football I guess:)

The fan disk has art from Capcom vs SNK 2 and also lets you unlock characters from other capcom fighting games. Only way I was able to unlock all the characters on Marvel vs Capcom2.

[quote name='Surferflames']I'm sure someone else has it, but off the top of my head, the japanese import of Jet Set Radio for DC.

Also might have a copy of "Bug" for Sega Saturn lying around somewhere.[/QUOTE]

I've got Bug 1 & Bug 2 for sale on Half.com right now...

Sega Wacky Worlds for the Genesis. You could make music and stuff and it had a mouse. Sadly, I traded that in many years ago when I was too young to be nostalgic.

I know I'm probably not the only one with this game, but:
601318.jpg

Dead in the Water was a game I used to own when I was into the vehicle combat type games.

Another game:
615752.jpg

ZOMG SkYDiVInG ExTreeeeeeeeME!11!! TotALly RAD D00D!!....
Yeah, I bought it for $5 at that famous Circuit City sale in the summer like 2 years ago. It's still sealed...

[quote name='Strell']Started back in version 1.20 I think in Turfzone, back in the summer after I saw it mentioned in a PC magazine. Absolutely the most amazing and addictive game people have never played. I've since run around in Powerball forever under this name (Strell, although I occassionally go under Strell the Beer Man!). I keep up with the Continuum scene, talking with Mr. Ekted at a Powerball forum (he was one of the major reverse engineers of the Continuum client).[/quote]
I had Subspace back in the day as well, played a little while into the Continuum days but not long after. I mostly played in ASWZ, and this other one I can't remember when that shut down for a while, all I remember is that the board was huge and the firing rate was much higher than normal. Great game, ahead of its time, doomed by Richard Branson. Would be a great addition to Live Arcade.

I've got Para Para Paradise for the Japanese PS2. Also, a few games from the Densha de Go! series that I got when I bought the system.

220_vignette.jpg

Also, that isn't my picture, but that is what the box looks like.

WrestleCrap'sRD;2557883 said:
Creature from the Black Lagoon
got it.

the only game i can throw out there would be powerball for the genesis. others might have had it. it was actually quite a bit of fun.
23676909.JPG

I've got about 14 or so "games" for the Memorex VIS. Don't have them with me right now so I can't take pictures or list them all exactly, but I do remember the following:

Links: The Challenge of Golf
Playing With Language: Games in Japanese
The Secrets of Hosea Freeman
Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
Mosaic Magic

You don't want them.

[quote name='mykevermin']import/US versions of PSX "Castlevania Chronicles." You also have a complete copy of Castlevania Legends GBC, I hope?

[/QUOTE]

Affirmative to all 3...

Also, let me add a complete Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters for the GB.

Oh yeah, and a complete copy of the japanese Star Wars NES game that Namco produced that was never released in the US.
Remember that classic scene in the original movie where Luke fights Darth Vader inside the jawa's sandcrawler, only to have Vader transform into a giant scorpion in the middle of the fight???? CLASSIC!!!!

OK, try these old PC games:

Loom (CD version) ( I love this game, still play it today! Works great in XP)

Wolfpack

Microsoft Space Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator 1.0 (Complete with everything!)

SSN-21 Seawolf

Microsoft Fury 3 (I love this game, still play it today! Works great in XP)

Chex Quest and Chex Quest 2 (I have the CDs)

I win over everyone with this!!:

Micro Star's 25 Mega Hit Games for DOS (CD-ROM)
I bought it at CompUSA for $2 back in 1996!

Also, just curious, does anyone else have Mace: The Dark Age for the N64, I have a complete copy.

[quote name='willardhaven']Heiankyo Alien for Game Boy... yeah, I got it as a gift.[/QUOTE]

Haha I used to have that! Along with Boxxle. My aunt gave me both for Christmas one year.

A couple of random games that I own:

Utopia (Intellivision)
Parsec (TI-99)
Startropics (NES) Not rare, but my copy is still sealed
Lethal Enforcers (Genesis) w/ 2 guns

Originally Posted by Qbe
Outpost (was supposed to be a great strategy game from Sierra; turned out to be a big piece of crap)

I owned that at one time. It was an awful game with terrible documentation. It was on a CD, but you had to use a floppy disk to begin the installation process. People used to refer to the game as either "Compost" or "Outhouse".

[quote name='Wet Ninja']I've been trying to remember the name of that game for some time. I played the demo back when it first came out and thought it was pretty decent.

As for my game, I'll have to go with Cosmic Carnage for the 32X. It's not that rare, but it's really bad, so it might be overlooked.[/QUOTE]

That's one of my 5 or so 32-X games. I don't think I could ever find the AC adaptor for it (got it while working @ Funcoland cuz we couldn't take it as trade), so I never played it. Thus, my copies of Cosmic Carnage, Toughman, and a few others are either mint or factory sealed.

[quote name='ViolentLee']
[quote name='Jedi1979 ']
not to hate on pc games but this should be limited to console games....there are so many obscure PC games out there, i could just dig out the old Ti-99 games or Commodore 64 games...
[/QUOTE]
There's a good chance I have some of the same TI games in a box somewheres -- Hunt The Wumpus, Munch-Man, Parsec, etc.
[/QUOTE]

Damn! I thought maybe someone had Munch-Man, but Hunt the Wumpus was my ace-in-the-hole!

Psychonauts...kidding..get it? Cuz it sold like crap...nevermind.

Seriously though, The Guy Game on xbox.

or does everyone here have that and I'm the only one not afraid to admit it?

bread's done
Back