Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

[quote name='Chacrana']Pretty sure nobody else here has Final Fantasy X International... if somebody does, then my choice is Bible Black. Which nobody has.[/QUOTE]
FFX international is getting a reprint, so it will be easy to find.

[quote name='happy']I'm going to say Powerdrome Racing for PS2, I know every cag has owned 5 of them, but I doubt anyone actually kept it (I'm waiting for a good opportunity to dump it).

I tried playing the thing once and damn is it not worth the 98 cents I payed.[/QUOTE]
i have a copy in my hand.

Sentinel Returns for the PSOne. I doubt many people bought this, but it's worth the price for John Carpenter's score alone.

Let's see anyone have Mig alley for the PC? I used to love that game although I could never finish any missions I had a fun time bombing the hell out of North Korea.

How about Star wars droids? It was this odd puzzle/platformer game for the PC.

Now I know lot's of people have this game on the PS1 but I want to see if I anyone has it on PC and that is Final Fantasy VII.

I have a complete copy of Mountain Bike Rally/Speed Racer for SNES, anyone else even have the game?

[quote name='boyward']Hexcite - Gameboy[/quote]

[quote name='ananag112']Spanky's Quest for the SNES?[/quote]

[quote name='jrutz']Sentinel Returns for the PSOne. I doubt many people bought this, but it's worth the price for John Carpenter's score alone.[/quote]

I have these ^

[quote name='darthbudge']Let's see anyone have Mig alley for the PC? I used to love that game although I could never finish any missions I had a fun time bombing the hell out of North Korea.

How about Star wars droids? It was this odd puzzle/platformer game for the PC.

Now I know lot's of people have this game on the PS1 but I want to see if I anyone has it on PC and that is Final Fantasy VII.[/quote]

And FFVII PC...

Don't know if anyone has this but here's my game.

Asuka 100% Burning Fest. Limited for JP Sega Saturn. I'm sure many of you have it on your computers but I might have the only hard copy on CAG.

This weird gold NES cartridge with a damaged label. I can just about make out "World Championship," but I have no idea what it is, as my NES died long ago. Anyone want it for 10 bucks or so?

[quote name='darthbudge']Let's see anyone have Mig alley for the PC? I used to love that game although I could never finish any missions I had a fun time bombing the hell out of North Korea.
[/quote]

I have MIG 29 Fulcrum, does that count? :lol:

Who's The Twitch Now?;2557623 said:
This weird gold NES cartridge with a damaged label. I can just about make out "World Championship," but I have no idea what it is, as my NES died long ago. Anyone want it for 10 bucks or so?

haha you're pm box is going to be filled with requests from people who have no idea you're kidding.

Command Strike for PC (actually now that I think about it, I think its called Strike Command)

infact most of my ancient PC games, I got random shareware titles from the grocery store all the time, I'll have to go find them one day

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I have all of those. Does anyone have any of these:
Sherlock Holmes Volume I (Sega CD)[/QUOTE]

I don't have that version, but I do have the DVD remake put out by the Adventure Company. It's pretty neat.

[quote name='Chacrana']Final Fantasy X International[/QUOTE]

Got it.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']King of Colosseum 2[/QUOTE]

Got it.

[quote name='youbastards']- Every North American Castlevania game released to retail (boxed and complete) and some rare imports:
Dracula X Rondo of Blood (Turbo Duo - Japan)
Symphony of the Night (Sega Saturn - Japan)[/QUOTE]
Had SotN (still have Dracula X, as well as its bastard half brother, Dracula X SNES complete in box), but sold off SotN Saturn some months back. I'll raise you a copy of "Akumajou Dracula," in the box, for MSX, though - and import/US versions of PSX "Castlevania Chronicles." You also have a complete copy of Castlevania Legends GBC, I hope?

Speaking of MSX, I have a working MSX2+ computer, as well as a complete in box (big fuckin' plastic box) copy of Final Fantasy I for it:
http://collector.5gigs.com/goodies/pics/ff1msx2.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9594/ff1msxboxart8bm.jpg

I also *had* one of 150 Pearl White Gamecubes that were given away in a contest to promote Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in Japan. I sold it last year for $1000, so I was pretty happy to part company with it.

Who's The Twitch Now?;2557623 said:

Cute. The gold cart didn't have a label, did it?

Alternately, as a not-very-funny remark, I have a PS3. :lol:

[quote name='eayoti']I'm surprised no one has a copy of Sin and Punishment for N64. Damn, I've been looking for that game for some time...[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've got that.

I'd have to say either my Starfox Competition or Donkey Kong Country Competition carts.

I was going to say Superman Returns for 360 (though I think others own it, I don't think anyone else would admit to it)

However, I'll put down Sacrifice from Shiney Entertainment for the PC. Came out in 2000. The game combines a little bit of RTS, roleplaying, action, and adventure into a rather original story driven masterpiece.

sacrifice_boxfull.jpg

It would be a real shame if none of you have a copy of this game.

[quote name='Justden']I was going to say Superman Returns for 360 (though I think others own it, I don't think anyone else would admit to it)

However, I'll put down Sacrifice from Shiney Entertainment for the PC. Came out in 2000. The game combines a little bit of RTS, roleplaying, action, and adventure into a rather original story driven masterpiece.

sacrifice_boxfull.jpg

It would be a real shame if none of you have a copy of this game.[/QUOTE]

I have that PC game.

Anyone have F1 2001 for xbox ?

It took me forever to find it.

[quote name='extzed']The most oddball console game that I can think of off the top of my head is my european import of Shenmue II[/QUOTE]

I've got that one... definitely prefer it to the Xbox version.

[quote name='danito']haha you're pm box is going to be filled with requests from people who have no idea you're kidding.[/QUOTE]

I was feeling a little too content in my liesurely web browsing; I decided to make my life a little bit more of a living hell for a while. Thanks for the keen reception.

[quote name='Justden']I was going to say Superman Returns for 360 (though I think others own it, I don't think anyone else would admit to it)

sacrifice_boxfull.jpg

It would be a real shame if none of you have a copy of this game.[/quote]

I have that game, couldn't get into it.

Hmm, the oddest game I have is Silhouette Mirage for the psx. I'm sure there are plenty of Treasure nuts around here that have it though.

Some good old classic PC games in here. Particularly Lords of Magic and Dragon Wars. Anyone remember "Overlord"? I think the released it for NES as well, now I can't even find fan sites about it. There's now a new game coming out with the same name, unrelated, I think.

Another obscure one I used to own and loved was "Keys to Marnon". very few mentions of that one anymore either.

EDIT: found some links...

1035238335-00.jpg

http://www.mobygames.com/game/overlord-

952770126-00.jpg

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/keys-to-maramon Looks like I spelled that name wrong.

[quote name='biscuit']SUBSPACE! I'm sure someone else has this too, but here's one I got. You can still play it for free, but now it is called Continuum.

box.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My husband has that and plays that shiat all the time. He was a very highly ranked character at one point. I dont think its that rare...

Here's my throwdown:
Dance Maniax 2nd Mix (arcade machine)
http://www.konami.jp/am/dmx/dmxmach.html

Its an absolute monstrosity but I love it all the same.

Ones mentioned that I have:
Wrath of the Black Manta
Frontier Pharmacist

Ones you may not have:
PO'ed in longbox for PS1
g04005lvo0l.jpg

Shadow: War of Succession for 3DO (this is the biggest most broken turd in the world)
sh8.jpg

hmmm...how about fuck for the SNES? I'm sure someone has that....

....Other than that I claim Caveman Games for the NES

...or Batman Returns for the SNES. i doubt people wo;; still have that game.

Okay, my turn...

Atari 2600:
007 James Bond - next to ET, one of the worst/most frustrating games on the system.
Alien - 4 levels of hell, 1st was pac-man type, 2nd was frogger style, can't remember any more.

Both of these games were produced during the LATE days of the Atari 2600 when everybody and their brother thought they could cash in on the game craze by slapping together some POS game and associate it with something they owned the license to (yeah, pretty much like most "licensed" games nowadays...lol)'

PC:
Top Gun - this jet combat game had line (think ASCI character) graphics. You could even play split screen with both people on 1 keyboard (one used num pad, other used left WASD keys). It was a BLAST to play. It had a radar and speed/altimeter meters. The "horizon line" was the main way to tell which direction you were heading. You could shoot machine guns and missles. If you had a missle on your tail, you could drop flares to help evade them. Tons of old school fun.

I also owned the original Mechwarrior 3D combat game for PC too. Nothing better than winning by hitting the knee of an enemy mech at 2000 range with 2 shots from an autocannon and dropping them. :}

Of those that haven't been pushed off...

[quote name='crushtopher']sealed copy of Diablo for PS1[/QUOTE]
I got a copy of that. I played a ton of it -- great co-op, though I mostly played solo.

[quote name='Jedi1979']not to hate on pc games but this should be limited to console games....there are so many obscure PC games out there, i could just dig out the old Ti-99 games or Commodore 64 games...[/QUOTE]
There's a good chance I have some of the same TI games in a box somewheres -- Hunt The Wumpus, Munch-Man, Parsec, etc.

[quote name='eayoti']I'm surprised no one has a copy of Sin and Punishment for N64. Damn, I've been looking for that game for some time...[/QUOTE]
Got that. Mint.

[quote name='furyk']My real answer though is a Game Boy game called Quarth which is Tetris if Tetris was a top down shooter. Well worth tracking down if you can find it.[/QUOTE]
Bought a cart-only copy at EB a few years back, only to find it didn't work no matter how much I cleaned it. I found out too late to return it, too. :(

[quote name='Justden']I was going to say Superman Returns for 360 (though I think others own it, I don't think anyone else would admit to it)[/QUOTE]
I got one (sent from EA).

[quote name='Dandeschain']Hmm, the oddest game I have is Silhouette Mirage for the psx. I'm sure there are plenty of Treasure nuts around here that have it though.[/QUOTE]
Got that one, and really liked it.

It's a shame the OP mentioned it had to be for purchase in a store, because I have a preview copy of Kameo for Xbox (not 360) that would probably win. I'm not sure Space Impact for N-Gage was ever officially released, either. I also think Japanese imports are kind of cheating, so I won't mentioned one of them. Instead, for my ONE choice, I'll go with...
Mary-Kate and Ashley: Get a Clue for Game Boy Color! It's even factory sealed.
g05798e4msd.jpg

[quote name='Dandeschain']Hmm, the oddest game I have is Silhouette Mirage for the psx. I'm sure there are plenty of Treasure nuts around here that have it though.[/QUOTE]
got it for walmart.com part of their $20 for 4 games. Still got it sealed.

[quote name='arthurRWD']Shadow: War of Succession for 3DO (this is the biggest most broken turd in the world)[/QUOTE]

Wow, just from that screen shot alone you can tell how awful of a game it must be. I mean WTF is Paula Poundstone doing with a sword?

norkusa - Where'd you pick up the naughty Atari games? Good story behind it?

[quote name='wubb']Nobody else has the wireless 2600 controllers?[/QUOTE]

I've got a set; I've even got the box, and a 2600 trackball in the box as well.

Ok, here goes:

Breakout 2000 (Jaguar): Actually have two copies of this; one is an original flash rom cart that sadly doesn't work these days, the other is the original. I am listed in the thank you section of the manual - for testing, not buying it. 8)

Tempest 3000 (Nuon): Bought the Nuon just to play this, and sadly it's nowhere near the quality of Tempest 2000 on the Jag or Saturn.

Bubble Bobble/Rainbow Islands (Saturn): Really wish I had the PS version. I actually did until my house got broken into years back.

Championship RC Pro AM (Genesis): Not sure the rarity, but it's a great sequel to the original on the NES.

Hydro Thunder (Playstation, N64, and Dreamcast): Pretty interesting to see the differences in the versions. PS1 actually has the best audio, believe it or not - the DC version rules over all otherwise.

McDonald's Treasureland Adventure (Genesis): Only Treasure could make a game starring Ronald fucking McDonald good.

Sega Ages (Saturn): No idea if this is rare, but the BEST versions of OutRun, Space Harrier, and Afterburner. Also have the import of Powerdrift, a killer arcade racer.

Super Asteroids/Missle Command & Battlezone 2000 (Lynx): Can you tell I like retro updates?

White Men Can't Jump (with Jag multitap): the single WORST game ever made, without question.

Also have two pinball machines: Whirlwind and Creature from the Black Lagoon. And a WWF WrestleFest machine, which I've converted to a MAME machine (still have the WWF Jamma board, though).

RD

[quote name='dratsacras']I've got a set; I've even got the box, and a 2600 trackball in the box as well.[/QUOTE]

I have a 2600 trackball as well (no box, though).

RD

Oh didnt see that it had to be bought in store. I got my arcade machine off of ebay. Um my second runner contributions are:

G-NOME for the PC - it was some mecha game.

Dark Arms - Neo Geo Pocket Color. you wandered around in graveyards and such. An actiony top down game.

Magic the Gathering PC - I liked the purty monsters. Didnt play it much.

Don't think it has to be something you personally bought in a store, just something that was released to retail. But basically we're just messing around here.

And I knew a few other CAGs had to have those 2600 controllers. :)

[quote name='Z-Saber']Space Hulk[/QUOTE]

Have it.

[quote name='wageslave']Star Trek Judgement Rites - PC[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='doho7744']Tunnels and Trolls by New World Computing[/QUOTE]

Bought it at EB in 1991.

[quote name='darthbudge']Let's see anyone have Mig alley for the PC? [/QUOTE]

Sure do.

I've been into PC gaming since the mid-80s and still have a bunch of old, old ones. Some highlights in the scarcity department:

Space Rogue (Origin Systems)
Knights of Legend (Origin)
Elite (original PC version--played the hell out of it in college)
Shadow of the Comet (an early CD-ROM H.P. Lovecraft game)
Outpost (was supposed to be a great strategy game from Sierra; turned out to be a big piece of crap)
...and plenty of others.

In the console department, the only likely candidate in my collection is Atelier Marie & Elie for the Dreamcast.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']Operation Wolf.[/quote]

have it and a classic.. ALso it is a game that is (or at least was) playable at the national wolf center in Ely MN.

[quote name='sketch226']Exosquad for the Sega Genesis.[/QUOTE]

Had it, played it, sold it. Complete copy too. Were you the CAG who bought it from me? Hahaha...

Also have the DC versrion of Hydro Thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bread's done
Back