Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

I do have something that I have never seen anywhere else. Its a Sega NiGHTS handheld LCD game...Still sealed...could never bring myself to open it. I always wondered how much it might be worth now...Bought it years ago because I always loved NiGHTS so much.

[quote name='cdrober']I tried to read through this thing....made it 20+ pages and didn't see this game so I'm going to list it now...sorry if someone else already posted it:

Segagaga for the Dreamcast, a sweet RPG where you control a crew of programmers and you develop video games to help Sega Regain Market share.

Super fun, if only I had more knowledge of the Japanese language I could have alot more fun with it...should probably bust it out again ;) I have it complete with spine card, got it from Sega Direct.
[/QUOTE]

I have the LE Box set. 8)

segagaga_box.JPG

(not my picture)

I've picked up a lot of other cool stuff recently:

-Generation NEX console (from Play Messiah, the makers of the wireless NES/SNES controllers. Lets you play NES AND Famicom games!)
-Famicom - Star Wars CIB (Namco version, never released in America)
-Famicom - Parodius CIB (Parody version of Gradius)
-Famicom - Akira CIB (based on the anime film)
-Famicom - Family BASIC cart (lets you program simple games in BASIC)
-Famicom - SQUARE'S Tom Sawyer (old Squaresoft game with AWFUL stereotypes)
-Famicom - Thexder (Squaresoft transforming robot game)
-Famicom - Devil World (an AWESOME Nintendo game that was never released in the US)
-GBA - Japanese Super Mario Bros 3 e-cards (including LOTS of level cards not released in the US!)
-GC - Donkey Konga 2 (JP Version, lots of songs NOT in the US one)
-GC - Donkey Konga 3 (JP Version, not released in the US)
-PS2 - Curry House Coco Ichibanya (someone mentioned they had it earlier but I finally tracked it down and I LOVE it! :) )
-PS2 - Code Age Commanders (3D action game from Square-Enix, a little like Kingdom Hearts, but not as good IMO.)
-PS2 - THE Oneechamploo (the special edition of THE Oneechanbara (bikini girl zombie killing game) including 2 new playable characters)

Custers revenge, and Donkey Kong for Atari 2600.....costed major coinage

and Im not sure if this counts as a game but the DK country championship cartridge from blockbuster, costed 600$

[quote name='radjago']Zelda Game Watch, also not my picture.

watch.jpg
[/quote]

I have the white one. It took me forever to figure out how to play this mess.

[quote name='radjago']Zelda Game Watch, also not my picture.

watch.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous, I wanted one of these so much when I was in 4th grade. I was told no repeatedly but all was forgotten when I got a Game Boy that Xmas.

[quote name='w00t_culafi']...and Donkey Kong for Atari 2600.....costed major coinage[/quote]

Is that the one with the missing level? I sold mine a few years back when my 2600 went tits up.

I've got some pretty horrible PC games from my poor college days when I'd try like hell to make those "10 games for $5" packs fun, but high quality rare stuff I don't have. M.U.L.E. for NES maybe?

An old favorite is TIE Fighter on 3.5" disk. Had the expansion disk (Defender of the Empire), but let a friend back in high school borrow it and never got it back.

I have the terminator game for PC. Its actually an ancient sandbox game where you could get into cars, run around the city, get weapons, kill whoever, etc that ran on a 286. It was pretty ugly but ahead of its time.

I didn't read the 40+ pages, but I'll lay down an opening hand of SMT Nocturne (PS2), Suikoden II (PSX), and Earthbound (SNES). Rare ones, but I wouldn't be surprised if anyone else had them...

[quote name='thorbahn3']Coleco mini acrade version of Pac Man

6dfd_1.JPG
[/quote]

I've actually got one of these! I'll probably be eBaying it tomorrow though...

I also have Snatcher and Rise of the Dragon -- two of the best SegaCD games, I'd have to say.

It looks like some others have Earthbound...Earthworm Jim Special Edition for SegaCD anyone?

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Suikoden II (PSX), and Earthbound (SNES)[/quote]

Nope, sorry. I've even got the guide that came with EB.

I don't think I have any rare console games, but I'm proud to own the original Star Control II, complete in its 5.25" glory. One of the greatest games of all time, too.

Rising Zan for PS1
Dual wielding gun and sword before Dante made it cool in Devil may Cry. Hilarious theme song, too.

Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo II for Playstation, some of you must have it; but is yours signed by all three members of Violent Femmes?

[quote name='chakan']Rising Zan for PS1
Dual wielding gun and sword before Dante made it cool in Devil may Cry. Hilarious theme song, too.
[/quote]
The ninja-cowboy! Man I fucking love that game.

darthbudge, I dont have the original Survior, but I have a professor that worked on it, does that count for anything?

Hello Kitty Cube frenzy for the gameboy color was mentioned, I have is for PS1

Dark Stone-Ps1. I WAS enjoying the game, collecting crystals when a cut scene comes and and has one giant ass crystal spawn in town...said crystal spawn where i was pilling all my previously collected crystal which all then disappeared...forever in the abyss...

For Now I'll put down StarTropics NES complete with letter from Uncle Steve to Mike. How did I come across this treasure? I went to gamecrazy where i fellow has JUST turned them in and got it at the oh so splendid price of $2.00

Ninja Five-O GBA. I just found it at Gamestop for 4.99 thanks to a heads up from another CAG, and it's actually a very, very fun game.

Pretty sure i've contributed, but let's see what else I have.

Snatcher (Complete, Sega CD).. pretty sure a few other CAGs have it, and pretty sure Relento needs to play it.

A Dog's Life PS2

Also have some fairly rare XBox games, not sure if anyone else besides shipwreck has them: Spikeout: Battle Street, Guy Game (Sealed), Yourself Fitness, Barbie's Horse Adventures, Outlaw Golf Holiday Golf (as well as 9 holes and 9 more holes of XMas, 3 of the least produced XBox games apparently), LucasArts XBox Experience Volume 1 (and the only volume), Kakuto Chojin, Air Force Delta Storm, Outrun Coast 2 Coast..

[quote name='Scorch']Yourself Fitness.[/quote]

I have this. It is part of my regular exercise program. I was quite overjoyed when the 360 could run it. Barely. The calendar function is completely glitched, and the program skips entire breaks between reps.

[quote name='Roufuss']Bangai-O 64

I win.[/quote]

See sig:

[quote name='Scorch']Yourself Fitness.[/quote]

I have this. It is part of my regular exercise program. I was quite overjoyed when the 360 could run it. Barely. The calendar function is completely glitched, and the program skips entire breaks between reps.

[quote name='Scorch']Ninja Five-O GBA. I just found it at Gamestop for 4.99 thanks to a heads up from another CAG, and it's actually a very, very fun game.

Also have some fairly rare XBox games, not sure if anyone else besides shipwreck has them: Spikeout: Battle Street, Guy Game (Sealed), Yourself Fitness, Outlaw Golf Holiday Golf Kakuto Chojin, Air Force Delta Storm, Outrun Coast 2 Coast..[/QUOTE]

I actually have those games too... and have two copies of Ninja Five O (found second one for $5 at EB as well and couldn't pass on it)

I have a couple "games" I doubt anyone might have. Two full sized pinball machines:
Theatre of Magic
NBA Fastbreak

I did a thread search and didn't see any of these listed:

Isle of the Dead (PC)
Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport (PC)
FX Fighter (PC)
Run Saber (SNES)
Rocket Jockey (PC)
Robocop 3D (PC)

- Unless of course that's because everyone has those. :O

I've got the original cd and packaging for the PC game Rocket Jockey! I found it in a bargain bin maybe 4-6 years ago. It was the best under 10 dollar purchase I've ever made. I REALLY hope someone completes the new revamp.

[quote name='hamst3r']I did a thread search and didn't see any of these listed:

Isle of the Dead (PC)
Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport (PC)
FX Fighter (PC)
Run Saber (SNES)
Rocket Jockey (PC)
Robocop 3D (PC)

- Unless of course that's because everyone has those. :O[/quote]
I have Run Saber loose. I have not looked at all the pages but I doubt if anyone has these. As for console games I've got:
Record Of Lodoss War complete for Dreamcast
Dokopon Complete for GBA

And for actual arcade games & Pinball games:
Pigskin 621 A.D. (Dedicated Arcade Cabinet)
Pac Man (Mini Cabaret style cabinet)
Bone Busters Inc. (Pinball)
Elektra (Pinball)
Laser Ball (Pinball)
And going to pick up tomorrow:
Star Race (Pinball- Only 870 made)

[quote name='jousley']I actually have those games too... and have two copies of Ninja Five O (found second one for $5 at EB as well and couldn't pass on it)

I have a couple "games" I doubt anyone might have. Two full sized pinball machines:
Theatre of Magic
NBA Fastbreak[/QUOTE]

I have Outrun C2C on Xbox (as well as PSP and PS2, but those aren't rare). And while I don't have Theater of Magic or NBA Fastbreak, I do have four pins:

- Whirlwind
- World Cup Soccer 94
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- WWF Royal Rumble

Got the WWF machine for a song, will probably sell it after my WrestleMania party.

Seems like there are quite a few CAGs with pins, which is quite cool!

RD

[quote name='chakan']Rising Zan for PS1
Dual wielding gun and sword before Dante made it cool in Devil may Cry. Hilarious theme song, too.[/quote]

Got it.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']For Now I'll put down StarTropics NES complete with letter from Uncle Steve to Mike. How did I come across this treasure? I went to gamecrazy where i fellow has JUST turned them in and got it at the oh so splendid price of $2.00[/quote]

Got it.

[quote name='Scorch']
Snatcher (Complete, Sega CD).. pretty sure a few other CAGs have it, and pretty sure Relento needs to play it.

Yourself Fitness[/quote]

Got those.

Piposaru 2001 - an interesting Ape Escape spin-off where you're vacuuming the pants off of the monkeys. Was a Japanese-only release. The only thing I have that it's even remotely possible no one else here has. ;)

I don't think a lot of people would have international releases for obvious reasons.

Rare, unusual DOMESTIC stuff is going to be a better measuring stick IMO.

[quote name='Rooster752']I have the terminator game for PC. Its actually an ancient sandbox game where you could get into cars, run around the city, get weapons, kill whoever, etc that ran on a 286. It was pretty ugly but ahead of its time.[/quote]

LOL, I had this one. Ugly doesn't begin to describe it. Buggy as hell too.

Some of my favorites that I have. I bought all of my games new, none used :)

Vay for the Saturn still sealed, Dragon Force, and Radiant Silvergun. I am a huge Saturn RPG/Shooter fan :)

I've got a lot of the games mentioned n this thread, but I don't have the time to put a list of them. As far as my own rarer games, to start off with i'll put down:

Panzer Draagoon Saga (Saturn, MINT!)
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (SNES)
Tingle's Balloon Fight (DS, japanese)
Dragon Ball GT Final Bout (PSX, orignial release, MINT!)
Beggar Prince (GEN)
Bee 52 (NES)
Adventure Island 2 (GBOY, japanese)

I haven't gone through the pages of this thread, so if anyone has already listed these, I apologize.

How's about EVERY home console version of Pop'n Music? :)

DC - Pop'n Music 1-4
PS1 - Pop'n Music 1-6, Animation Medley, and Disney Tunes
PS2 - Pop'n Music 7-14, Best Hits, and Online Puzzle game

Oh and the Arcade Style Controller for PS1/2. :D

It was a underground shareware game for the Commodore 64 where you had a giant hand and a monster dong and had to...well the name of the game says it all. Had HUGE laugh factor, especially since I set it up to autoboot on our teacher's in-class computer.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I don't think a lot of people would have international releases for obvious reasons.

Rare, unusual DOMESTIC stuff is going to be a better measuring stick IMO.[/QUOTE]
I agree that imports aren't as impressive. But what about rare stuff that wasn't ever released, like my playable copy of Kameo for regular Xbox? That's gotta count for something.

"Rare" pun unintended, by the way.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']I have the white one. It took me forever to figure out how to play this mess.[/QUOTE]
Dweedle-dee! Dweedle-dee! Dweedle-dweedle-dweedle-dee!

Way back on page one someone said they have Power Strike. I picked it up a few months back for $5 so I got that one. No one has responded (to my knowledge) to my SMS Ninja Gaiden. Am I the only CAG that owns it?

bread's done
Back