Time Crisis 4 w/ Guncon 3 (PS3) Back to $50 Shipped @ Amazon.com

[quote name='Ivanhoe']The gun doesnt trade in... thats the dumbest thing ever.

I hate ebgames/gamestop.[/quote]

I bought an used GunCon3 from a local GameStop last week ($29), so maybe some stores would take them.

lol i cant believe this worked but
earlier today i added the 50$ bundle to my cart, but was still unsure about it
about 3 minutes ago i went "aw why not, its the holidays" only to find out the deal was over! but the item was still in my cart for 49.99!!!

I had to do it after i saw that part. THX CAG! Your welcome Cheapy!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']....they didn't take from "Wiimote technology"
This type of thing has been out for awhile now in the product known as the LCD Topgun.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1i-49-en-15-LCD+Topgun-70-16s7.html

That thing has been out for about two years now, or I think even longer.[/quote]

I was paraphrasing to make it more understandable for those unfamiliar with this technology. Since many people have seen how a Wii interacts with a Wiimote, I used that analogy to demonstrate how the GunCon 3 works.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']gamestop is retarded for multiplayer im SURE someone would rather buy a used gun for 20bucks instead of buying the game and gun for 89.99 in their stores...

Idiots.[/quote]

I don't know about everyone else's Gamestop but I bought a used gun today. The main reason I went for the Amazon deal was because I had seen the gun at gamestop yesterday. It was crazy because they were selling the used game and gun separately. The game was $49.99 and the Gun was $29.99 for a total of $79.99. I told them Amazon was selling the set for $69.99. It was still too rich for my blood for the game and extra gun. It would have been $100 dollars but when that game dropped to $49.99 and I used my edge card to get the gun with 10% off. I don't understand why your gamestops wouldn't take the gun since you usually can't buy the gun separately and the game is pretty useless without it. I told the guiys in the gamestop they should have kept the set together because now they have the game with no gun so they will be holding on to that for a little while until another gun comes in or NAMCO starts to sell the gun separately. Just my experience. Check with as many gamestops as you can. You may be suprised.

[quote name='djfalcon']lol i cant believe this worked but
earlier today i added the 50$ bundle to my cart, but was still unsure about it
about 3 minutes ago i went "aw why not, its the holidays" only to find out the deal was over! but the item was still in my cart for 49.99!!!

I had to do it after i saw that part. THX CAG! Your welcome Cheapy![/quote]

um, the deal's not over...I just checked it and it says 87% claimed.

[quote name='lawdood']um, the deal's not over...I just checked it and it says 87% claimed.[/quote]

oh, so its until its sold out then? my bad if so!

[quote name='djfalcon']oh, so its until its sold out then? my bad if so![/quote]

No, I was wrong, even though it says 87% claimed it was grayed out so it did expire. Didn't look close enough at first...I'll blame it on the beers. :cool:

Damn, I would've bit on this despite the mixed reviews.

I remember I bought Time Crisis 3 w/ 2 Guncons from Gamestop.com a long time ago for $25 thanx to CAG of course...good times!

Deal is still working for me. Didn't have it in cart either. Guess it still may work until 3am EST.

I'm not in for 1 but I am sure more people still want this.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Deal is still working for me. Didn't have it in cart either. Guess it still may work until 3am EST.

I'm not in for 1 but I am sure more people still want this.[/quote]

i was interested but it said its expired!:roll:

I missed out, but I am kind of glad also since I didn't want to spend anymore money. Hopefully this will drop to $49.99 next year at retail stores.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']I was paraphrasing to make it more understandable for those unfamiliar with this technology. Since many people have seen how a Wii interacts with a Wiimote, I used that analogy to demonstrate how the GunCon 3 works.[/quote]

That's what I figured, but I thought I'd just throw that in there just in case anyone read it so they won't run around claiming the Guncon3 is a rip-off of the Wiimote n' stuff, you know how ignorant some people can be :p

Besides, I don't think too many people in this thread would know of the LCD Topgun. Hopefully there will be a gun, maybe the LCD Topgun 2, that will support PS3 guncon games and be BC as well. It's a nice alternative to people wanting to play their PS2/PSX guncon games on a Hi-Def/LCD TV/Monitor

Looks like it'll be here on monday, it shipped today and left the closest mail distribution center. Also got Eye Judgement from them today.

[quote name='whoknows']Amazon doesn't charge until they ship, right?[/quote]

Correct. At least I never remember a time of being charged before it shipped out of my probably hundred or so orders from there.

Everyone that got in on the Gold Box deal paid $69.99 - $20 for Time Crisis 4. Now it's $59.99 regular price. If you request a price match, you'll probably get $10 back, since you invoice says you paid $69.99 (Gold Box discount -$20). I just got my $10, sent them an email yesterday evening.
Props to ashori of slickdeals

[quote name='cleaver']Everyone that got in on the Gold Box deal paid $69.99 - $20 for Time Crisis 4. Now it's $59.99 regular price. If you request a price match, you'll probably get $10 back, since you invoice says you paid $69.99 (Gold Box discount -$20). I just got my $10, sent them an email yesterday evening.
Props to ashori of slickdeals[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that make TC4 $40 w/GunCon3? :shock:

[quote name='opportunity777']Doesn't that make TC4 $40 w/GunCon3? :shock:[/QUOTE]
That it does, but that's not how you should phrase it to Amazon. You're getting a price match from $70 to $60, not from $50 to $40. If you believe it, it's not a lie.

[quote name='cleaver']Everyone that got in on the Gold Box deal paid $69.99 - $20 for Time Crisis 4. Now it's $59.99 regular price. If you request a price match, you'll probably get $10 back, since you invoice says you paid $69.99 (Gold Box discount -$20). I just got my $10, sent them an email yesterday evening.
Props to ashori of slickdeals[/QUOTE]

Worked for me too. Last night I sent them an email about the price drops on Time Crisis and another item I recently bought. This morning I received an email saying they will be crediting my account for those two items plus another item that had dropped that I didn't even know about.

[quote name='ps2rich']Worked for me too. Last night I sent them an email about the price drops on Time Crisis and another item I recently bought. This morning I received an email saying they will be crediting my account for those two items plus another item that had dropped that I didn't even know about.[/QUOTE]

I just e-mailed them saying TC4 has dropped. I hope I don't get any trouble from them to get the adjustment.

emailed last night. woke up today with the $10 credit reply in my email.

amazon is da bomb

TC4 for $40 = good deal
not having a ps3 = bad deal
TC4 not coming for 360 = worst deal

yep read this on slickdeals called and got my 10$ back, and as noted above just say you bought it at 69 now price is 59, dont mention the -20 gold box discount, it just shows up on your order as a promotional discount, TC4 with guncon for 40$ shipped, super deal!!! Now they need to do that PS3 with free game and remote deal again...missed out on the first time.

Props to ashori of slickdeals[/quote]

That's awesome!
Do you know how long of a period amazon gives you for price matches? I ordered a PSEye from them a couple of weeks ago, and it went down in price by $8.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']That's awesome!
Do you know how long of a period amazon gives you for price matches? I ordered a PSEye from them a couple of weeks ago, and it went down in price by $8.[/quote]

I believe it is 30 days.

I just emailed em, mine came in today but the lock on the box is busted so we can't get the box out. fuck. fuck. fuck. >_> I NEEDSTA SHOOT THINGS!

[quote name='RiCeBo1']If I order today will I still be able to get $10 or $20 back?[/quote]

No, because there is nothin to adjust from its current price, unless it drops in the next 30 days.

Should I just hop on this deal? $60 is fucking insane for a game that comes with the GC3. But are there any other games that will be coming out that supports the GC3?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Should I just hop on this deal? $60 is fucking insane for a game that comes with the GC3. But are there any other games that will be coming out that supports the GC3?[/quote]

there's a chance that it could be part of a buy one get one free sale on Amazon. I'd wait and check out the december days sales over the next couple of days.

[quote name='fieldkillah']got the rest of the $10 back. Amazon is quickly becoming one of my favorite online shops.[/quote]

same here, i couldnt believe how quickly they replied to me. i emailed them about the price adjustment ealier today and within a few hours they said they'll credit me the $10! thanks again CaG for 40 time crisis!!

bread's done
Back