Time Crisis 4 w/ Guncon 3 (PS3) Back to $50 Shipped @ Amazon.com

You should have 30 days to price match this.

I just emailed them.
still crossing fingers because it is pretty messed up right after buying a game it drops in price.. so.. amazon "should" price adjust it for everyone.

I was wondering for the people that sent emails.. what email address to you send your price adjustment request to?

or is there a link to the email address?

[quote name='Ivanhoe']I was wondering for the people that sent emails.. what email address to you send your price adjustment request to?

or is there a link to the email address?[/quote]You need to go into your account page on Amazon.com, and go to the Help link. It'll walk you through the process from that point forward, as you need to include the order number information for your order.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']I was wondering for the people that sent emails.. what email address to you send your price adjustment request to?

or is there a link to the email address?[/QUOTE]
Go to Help then the contact us: customer service link on the right hand column.

Thanks for the heads up, emailed a few minutes to get price adjusted for both Time Crisis and Orange Box(360) that is now on sale after the gold box price from yesterday.

Thanks OP (or the guy over on SD) - called amazon - took 5 minutes and got $10 refunded. couldn't have been easier. was a great deal to begin with, and that just made it a little bit sweeter.

it's a festivus miracle!

Thanks for posting this, just sent my e-mail to ask for the 69.99 to 59.99 price adjustment, hopefully this goes through. If this does...this is one sweet deal for $40 total for Time Crisis 4.

Even though there are posts that there is word out that they are not honoring it, I just called, and got $10 refunded with no hassles. I was totally honest - told about the gold price deal - I just mentioned that there are lots of discussions going on that people are getting refunded, and the guy said hang on - and a few minutes later - price was adjusted.

Great deal, but I have not used the price adjustment before, and I missed out of $100 when the PS3s dropped - so I don't feel too bad.

emailed the customer service department and they are refunding me $10 since the price dropped $10 within my purchase. Got it for a great deal, not bad of a game either :)

[quote name='KSHLove']emailed the customer service department and they are refunding me $10 since the price dropped $10 within my purchase. Got it for a great deal, not bad of a game either :)[/quote]

How long did a response take? I've been waiting hours now.

[quote name='georox']How long did a response take? I've been waiting hours now.[/QUOTE]

I emailed them early in the morning with no response. I called near the end of day and received my $10 off (since TC4 did not ship yet) the order to make it $39.99

so ur saying that if i bought time crisis 4 for $50, then i wont be able to get that $10 off? u guys seems to get it for $40 after $10 off.

[quote name='trunks982']so ur saying that if i bought time crisis 4 for $50, then i wont be able to get that $10 off? u guys seems to get it for $40 after $10 off.[/quote]

Correct. When we made the purchase, Amazon had it for $70, but it was a Gold Box Deal for $50, so the $20 showed up as a promotion, but TC4 still listed as $70 on our receipt. Then we equested the price change, since they have it for $60 bringing the totla to $40. Hope that makes sense :)

I got the game. Ordered when 50bukcs and used 5 ldopllar shipping for 3 day shipping

So assuming that my arcade has this game for a dollar a play, will it get 55plays?

Sure the game isn't robust after single play. The first person mode is a distaster.

Just doesn't feel like playing in arcade because of the lack of force feedback.

Anyway, I love time crisis series and this was a must for 50bucks

Emailed customer service yesterday and never heard back. Called them up this morning and the lady wasn't going to do the refund, after some arguing she checked and the $10 refund had already been processed for my account. Ha ha! Sweet.

[quote name='trunks982']so ur saying that if i bought time crisis 4 for $50, then i wont be able to get that $10 off? u guys seems to get it for $40 after $10 off.[/quote]

If you bought it fo $49.99 you got it during the Gold Box deal, and your eligible for the $10 pricematch. Just email them and tell them you bought the game for $69.99 (original price) and now it is currently selling for $59.99, and request a price adjustment to your credit card. Do not mention you purchased the item under the Gold Box deal, and you should get it.

[quote name='RedGiant']Emailed customer service yesterday and never heard back. Called them up this morning and the lady wasn't going to do the refund, after some arguing she checked and the $10 refund had already been processed for my account. Ha ha! Sweet.[/quote]

You may have to wait up to 12-24 hours for Amazon to respond to email requests. I emailed them twice over separate matters and they always responded.

Even if you mention the Gold Box, you should get it. I just asked them if I could pricematch, without mentioning any actual amounts, and got refunded for $10.

[quote name='suko_32']Does it say anywhere on the order that they credited you? If not, how do you check?[/quote]

credit card statement

[quote name='suko_32']Does it say anywhere on the order that they credited you? If not, how do you check?[/quote]

Yes, its on the bottom of order status page.

[quote name='suko_32']Does it say anywhere on the order that they credited you? If not, how do you check?[/QUOTE]

For me, it is the invoice. Since TC4 is backordered until the 17th (based on my order page), Amazon will only charge $39.99 when the item ships.

[quote name='unforeseen']For me, it is the invoice. Since TC4 is backordered until the 17th (based on my order page), Amazon will only charge $39.99 when the item ships.[/quote]

Hmmm..... I guess Amazon didn't have all the TC4s on hand during the Gold Box deal. I think they ended up selling 84% of the allocated supply.

I e-mailed yesterday and didn't get any response so I just called and got it adjusted. It was quick and easy. $40 for this game at this point is great. Thanks.

I got the e-mail confirmation, getting my $10 refunded to my CC! SCORE!

This is why I love CAG and will follow Cheapy D into the wilderness.

What the hell, i guess I'm the only one who was denied any refund? He said because I got the lightning deal he couldn't adjust the price. Sucks.

[quote name='mj1984']What the hell, i guess I'm the only one who was denied any refund? He said because I got the lightning deal he couldn't adjust the price. Sucks.[/quote]

Try again, but email this time. Say you bought TC4 for $69.99 and now it is $59.99 and request a price adjustment. No need to tell them anything else.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']Try again, but email this time. Say you bought TC4 for $69.99 and now it is $59.99 and request a price adjustment. No need to tell them anything else.[/quote]
It was an email.

I got my $10 refund as well! This is awesome, a next-gen TC game with a gun for only $40. I wish I could have gotten another for my friend.

got my confirmation...lolx great deal...

Hello from Amazon.com.

The discounts we offer for items sold by Amazon.com can vary from time
to time. I've checked your order and found that we now offer a
discount on "Time Crisis 4 (Includes Guncon 3)" than at the time you placed
your order.

Since your purchase shipped within the past 30 days, I've requested a
refund of $10.00 to your credit card.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Will this (or any lightguns) work on a Vizio LCD HDTV?[/quote]

The gun that comes with TC4 is the only kind of gun that works with LCD/Plasma televisions. Like the Wii, the TC4 gun gets its position tracked with sensors placed on the television.

[quote name='cheapmonkeyz']So how is the game? do you think its worth the $60 it is now?

Also does this work with plasma tv's?[/quote]

It works on all tvs as it comes with a sensor bar

[quote name='mj1984']What the hell, i guess I'm the only one who was denied any refund? He said because I got the lightning deal he couldn't adjust the price. Sucks.[/quote]

I don't know if you stated you got the lightening deal in your original email, or he did some digging on your order, but your invoice would state you paid $69.99 and further down $20 promotional certificate applyed to your order. The CS rep shouldn't be able to tell where the discount came from, and can't use that information to deny you.

I would just try again, since so many people had success with this.

bread's done
Back