Titan Quest Thread

Level 20.

Off to get the Eye of Chaos and the Hand of Order from the Pyramids and Oasis. Also I need to raid the Tomb of Khufu.

So is a Diablo clone, da?

Huge specs needed to run it? I wouldn't mine throwing down a few multi games if my comp can run it. Biggest limiting factor is my X300 (I think) Radeon PCIe card....

This game is just further proof of how lazy coders are getting. Its pretty, but not pretty enough to warrant the slowdown my machine gets randomly.

I have found a huge improvement if I turn off anti aliasing. I have a pretty powerful machine that can handle it, but for some reason it just really chuggs or stutters when its turned on, and feels super smooth with it off.

Anyone want to get an online game going this afternoon/evening?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I have found a huge improvement if I turn off anti aliasing. I have a pretty powerful machine that can handle it, but for some reason it just really chuggs or stutters when its turned on, and feels super smooth with it off.

Anyone want to get an online game going this afternoon/evening?[/quote]

I may play.

I also turned off AA. Its not like it does much a 1600x1050 anyways. :lol: But I still had slow down with the machine in my sig. o_O!

Whew, things are getting interesting.

NOTE! MILD SPOILERS BELOW! ANY MAJOR ONES ARE COVERED!

-

Well I'm finally out of Egypt. Although I really liked it (much better than Greece), this new place is unbelievably beautiful. My current quest right now is to
find the third Telkine on the Hanging Garden of Babylon and intercept him from getting the Kronos weapon and thus killing the gods.

Here's pics.

Damn I'm strong. ;)

OH NOES WHER DOES I G0EZ?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I have found a huge improvement if I turn off anti aliasing. I have a pretty powerful machine that can handle it, but for some reason it just really chuggs or stutters when its turned on, and feels super smooth with it off.

Anyone want to get an online game going this afternoon/evening?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was wondering what was causing that.

Nifty... I hadn't found a single blue and then I found two within a minute of eachother. :cool:

I was looking at the key mappings and Z shows all items and x hides whites and greys.

Mox, how did you screen cap? Did you have to do the 1 by 1 and paste them?

[quote name='Kayden']Nifty... I hadn't found a single blue and then I found two within a minute of eachother. :cool:

I was looking at the key mappings and Z shows all items and x hides whites and greys.

Mox, how did you screen cap? Did you have to do the 1 by 1 and paste them?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Print Screen > Paint

Just a quick question, but does TQ have places where you can chat before you enter a multiplayer game, similar to battle.net? If not, I imagine trading for set pieces and the like would be a pain in the ass.

[quote name='Moxio']

OH NOES WHER DOES I G0EZ?[/quote]

Pandemonium Fortress?

Still on the fence with this game, but the lack of a battle.net-esque online turns me away.

I'm in Egypt now, and the game is still easy to the point of boredom. When I can just power through everything and kill most monsters at 1 - 2 hits, it's fun seeing the locale but I'm never in danger of dying.

Either I've made an awesome skill set, or the game is just too easy. I loved it at first, but it presents no challenge whatsoever. I've used the same weapons and armor for almost 7 levels now, the green / blue stuff I found is better then anything I've found yet.

I wish I could have started out on a higher difficulty.

[quote name='Kayden']

Who wants to multi now? ^_^[/QUOTE]

Let's go. :rofl:

tqequip2dx.gif

Damn I wish you guys could have seen my other stuff that I sold for room. I had three other shields over 30K a piece, half of the Necromancer blue set (seen equipped in images aboved), and other great weapons. I miss my old sword. :(

EDIT: I've got way more, but too lazy to post them. Will later.

Booo Mox... I'm a necro. =(

No big storage so that I've seen. =( We do get another bag under the stats window.

You can xfer stuff to your other players the same way as you do in diablo
go into a multiplayer game and drop it in a safe hidey spot, logg off then bring your other char in and pick them up. Its the easiest way I have found for transfering stuff solo.
You can create a mule for your good stuff this way

I was just going to comment on how horribly laggy multiplayer is then I remember I have azureus running on my other PC.... :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I was just going to comment on how horribly laggy multiplayer is then I remember I have azureus running on my other PC.... :lol:[/quote]
LOL

Yeah, that'll do it.

Now level 12, almost level 13 in Delphi. Ended up going Rogue/Spirit. It's working decently right now, mostly using Deathchill Aura, Calculated Strike, and Envenom Weapon. Also have a decent amount of points in Lucky Hit and Open Wound. I eventually wanna start using Summon Liche King to take some hits for me, as I'm pretty fragile. The fight with the Cyclops was intense, since I was only level 9 or something at that point. Lots of me running circles around him slashing at him. Beat his ass though, and got a badass sword from his chest by his cave. Might have to do some loot farming on the road from Megara to Delphi, since it has the Cyclops and the Spider Queen on it with Majestic Chests.

I'm up for multi now. I'm on AIM as OneWeirdSoB if you wanna IM me for a game.

And Karsh, the lich is even weaker than you. :lol: I don't care how weak you are.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm up for multi now. I'm on AIM as OneWeirdSoB if you wanna IM me for a game.

And Karsh, the lich is even weaker than you. :lol: I don't care how weak you are.[/quote]

Damn. Still, even if he can only take like 2 or 3 hits, that's enough for me. I'm weak, but I've only died twice so far, both due to my stupidly hitting 8 instead of 9 to drink a potion. I was debating between Rogue/Spirit, Rogue/Storm and Rogue/Defense. Maybe I should have gone with Defense since I'm gonna be fighting most likely with a sword and shield most of the game at this point.

Apparently I'm the only one that thinks this game is incredibly easy :(

Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome game, I'm just having trouble getting the urge to fire it up again.

[quote name='Roufuss']Apparently I'm the only one that thinks this game is incredibly easy :(

Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome game, I'm just having trouble getting the urge to fire it up again.[/quote]
I went Nature/Spirit and I'm having abit of a hard time because I really can't deal direct damage. All my points are in summons. If they single me out, I'm fucked.

I'm going to make a game named CAG with no pass.

[quote name='karsh']So I was down in some dungeon killing skeleton princes, and this awesome armor dropped:

[/QUOTE]

Now that's some quality piece right there.

Apparently, you cant kill bosses in games you didn't make. Well, you can, you just don't get to open the treasure chest. :roll:

I was on until about 12... then the fucking game crashed and I didn't wanna open it again. I had a damn mastery shrine too... my 3 wolves were level 21 with a level 8 Nymph and Lich.

[quote name='Kayden']I was on until about 12... then the fucking game crashed and I didn't wanna open it again. I had a damn mastery shrine too... my 3 wolves were level 21 with a level 8 Nymph and Lich.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the game does that. I'm always happy when I see a Rebirth Fountain.

Mastery shrines piss me off. In 14 hours I saw fuckING TWO. The first two shrines I came in the first 20 minutes of the game where mastery shrines. It was nice though, since I got two level 10 wolves at level 2. ^_^. And then I went the whole rest of the fucking game without ever seeing them again. That is, until I found one tonight and the game crashed minutes after. :roll:

bread's done
Back