Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jrunt20x']It's hard to measure how nice. It's generally easy to tell if an ass is nice or not, but how nice, that's tough. I mean, JLO that's an ASS, but otherwise it can be tricky to tell.[/QUOTE]

JLO's ass makes me physically ill, and not in a good way. Less is more.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']JLO's ass makes me physically ill, and not in a good way. Less is more.[/QUOTE]

JLO makes me phsically ill, but damn... that is one fine of cushioning...

[quote name='Jrunt20x']JLO makes me phsically ill, but damn... that is one fine of cushioning...[/QUOTE]

nothing truer has ever been said before.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Allrighty, I think the usefulness of this topic is nearing its end....[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it have to have been useful at some point in time for that to be true? :lol:

Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!!

I'd have to say it's definately a case by case basis, often demanding rigorous hands-on inspection.

Now, just as a public service, I'd be happy to officiate a "top-off" between Lulu and Lina. A full in-depth report could be expected afterwards, in excruciating detail.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wouldn't it have to have been useful at some point in time for that to be true? :lol:[/QUOTE]

:booty: I begrudgingly accept your logic!

[quote name='JSweeney']Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!!

I'd have to say it's definately a case by case basis, often demanding rigorous hands-on inspection.

Now, just as a public service, I'd be happy to officiate a "top-off" between Lulu and Lina. A full in-depth report could be expected afterwards, in excruciating detail.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we should do that. How about each CAG ponies up like 5 bucks and the two of em can split it down the middle. You two could make a killing.

While that would be a good and pure thing, and a benefit to all male CAGs, I fear that the invocation of Quid Pro Quo would show up soon thereafter, and absolutely no good could come from that. At that point, CAG would have more pictures of sausage around than Hickory Farm's website.

[quote name='Lina']I know I'm selfish and obnoxious.

That's part of my charm.

And why many message board people dislike me. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I need :bouncy:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it just my imagination or are short girls more likely to have large breasts? I know some of it is a matter of proportion, but I have only ever known one girl who was well endowed and also over 5'3".[/QUOTE]

Definitely true.

I'm about 6'2, and small. Everyone close to my height is small.

I think it's the same for any woman who's athletic, as well.

[quote name='Lina']Definitely true.

I think it's the same for any woman who's athletic, as well.[/QUOTE]
. . . I'm 5' 3". . .
and I'm about as athletic as most full-blown gamers... now back to FFXI!

On another note: No none of you will see me top-less... even if it paid well. Anyways, I couldn't beat Lina.

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: Sweeney you pervert. ;)[/QUOTE]

You're just angry because you didn't suggest it first.
Hmm. Lulu was pretty certain about not partaking. Perhaps I could appeal to her D&D geek nature and make a couple of saving throws.
With that kind of payoff on the line, you can be sure that I'll be throwing 20s :)

[quote name='2poor']DAMN 6'2!! i wish i was at least 6'. being tall is cool.[/QUOTE]

I am 6'6". Trust me it sucks being that tall when gas prices demand that you buy a car with great gas milage. There isn't one I can fit in comfortably. I am not even going to discuss buying shoes and clothes....

It was nice being able to dunk before I hurt my knee though....:)

[quote name='Lina']Definitely true.

On Topic: I dont have a preference as to boobs size. I do like seeing them bounce. Sometimes, I get hyponitized when I see boobs bounce up and down. God I love that!

In regards to Lina: I like tall chicks so she might be up my alley. I'm 6 feet myself and I am not attracted to shrimpy girls (around 5 feet or so). Thats just me though. I disgree with Lina on one point though, I know some tall girls with rather large breasts.

[quote name='JSweeney']You're just angry because you didn't suggest it first.
Hmm. Lulu was pretty certain about not partaking. Perhaps I could appeal to her D&D geek nature and make a couple of saving throws.
With that kind of payoff on the line, you can be sure that I'll be throwing 20s :)[/QUOTE]

:!::!::!::!::!:

Damn, you saw through my disguise. :hot:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I am 6'6". Trust me it sucks being that tall when gas prices demand that you buy a car with great gas milage. There isn't one I can fit in comfortably. I am not even going to discuss buying shoes and clothes....

It was nice being able to dunk before I hurt my knee though....:)[/QUOTE]

i'm 5'8 and i the closest i can get to dunking is touching the rim. plus i'm skinny so it's pretty hard to post up on people. just the added 4'' would give me such an advantage. i can only drink my milk to help my growth. all i can do is hope...

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Lina']Definitely true.

. . . I'm 5' 3". . .
and I'm about as athletic as most full-blown gamers... now back to FFXI!

On another note: No none of you will see me top-less... even if it paid well. Anyways, I couldn't beat Lina.[/QUOTE]

Come now, you never know until you try. ;)

And wow, 6'2" ... I'm always suprised when I see women almost as tall or taller than myself (6'3").

[quote name='2poor']i'm 5'8 and i the closest i can get to dunking is touching the rim. plus i'm skinny so it's pretty hard to post up on people. just the added 4'' would give me such an advantage. i can only drink my milk to help my growth. all i can do is hope...[/QUOTE]

I can get far enough above the rim that I could possibly dunk on a good day. It'd be alot easier if I could palm a b-ball. :lol:

[quote name='2poor']i'm 5'8 and i the closest i can get to dunking is touching the rim. plus i'm skinny so it's pretty hard to post up on people. just the added 4'' would give me such an advantage. i can only drink my milk to help my growth. all i can do is hope...[/QUOTE]

Just keep working at it. I used to play against adults when I was 14 and there was a guy on the Air Base I lived on who was 5'8" - 5'9". He could absolutely jump out of the gym. As tall as I am, I didn't start dunking until the summer after 8th grade (I was only 6'4" then). I did it because I kept trying and trying and trying. It builds your muscles up a lot.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Please say that wasnt in response to runts post[/QUOTE]

I have a problem with fat. Everything is thicker than a stick, I'll consider FAT/ Ugly.

If a boob doesn't fit in my hand, it's a basketball ball and belongs in a basket. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I can get far enough above the rim that I could possibly dunk on a good day. It'd be alot easier if I could palm a b-ball. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. I can get the height, it's just the ball slips out of my hand midjump.

[quote name='masha']I have a problem with fat. Everything is thicker than a stick, I'll consider FAT/ Ugly.

If a boob doesn't fit in my hand, it's a basketball ball and belongs in a basket. :)[/QUOTE]

He meant that he hopes you weren't talking about male anotomy with your original statement ... read the post above your first. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah same here. I can get the height, it's just the ball slips out of my hand midjump.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should build up your finger strength by playing an instrument, such as the guitar or the piano. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah same here. I can get the height, it's just the ball slips out of my hand midjump.[/QUOTE]

Try cuffing the ball. I preferred the two-handed slam myself but when I did go one-handed it was either a right handed cuff or left handed slam. I could palm the ball better left handed for some reason.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe you should build up your finger strength by playing an instrument, such as the guitar or the piano. ;)[/QUOTE]

:!:

You dirty man! NEVER! :bouncy:

[quote name='Moxio']:!:

You dirty man! NEVER! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Someone's borrowing my strat right now but you can borrow my ibanez if you want. It's a shallow body acoustic electric, classical style (nylon strings). :D

I have a feeling you have no idea what I just said. Also I think this has officially become an OTT. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He meant that he hopes you weren't talking about male anotomy with your original statement ... read the post above your first. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Oh. I see. I couldn't figure out wtf he was talking about. Thanks :lol:

[quote name='masha']Oh. I see. I couldn't figure out wtf he was talking about. Thanks :lol:[/QUOTE]

No matter how obese you get, it doesn't make your peepee any fatter, does it? :hot:

[quote name='Moxio']No matter how obese you get, it doesn't make your peepee any fatter, does it? :hot:[/QUOTE]

Why, you considering a high calorie lifestyle now Mox? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why, you considering a high calorie lifestyle now Mox? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I want a fatter peepee. :cool:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Just keep working at it. I used to play against adults when I was 14 and there was a guy on the Air Base I lived on who was 5'8" - 5'9". He could absolutely jump out of the gym. As tall as I am, I didn't start dunking until the summer after 8th grade (I was only 6'4" then). I did it because I kept trying and trying and trying. It builds your muscles up a lot.[/QUOTE]

ONLY 6'4''!!! i was like 5'5'' in 8th grade.

[quote name='Moxio']I want a fatter peepee. :cool:[/QUOTE]

They say girth is what the ladies really want, not length. ;)

[quote name='2poor']ONLY 6'4''!!! i was like 5'5'' in 8th grade.[/QUOTE]

I think I was about 6'1". I was probably 5'5" in 4th grade. :lol:

i was asked by my high school basketball coach to join the team, but i didnt, i joined the riflery team, and i turned out better, i mean cmon, doesnt everybody make weekly summer trips to the firing range

by the way im 6'0

[quote name='Moxio']No matter how obese you get, it doesn't make your peepee any fatter, does it? :hot:[/QUOTE]

I heard it shrinks. With my waist 28 I can't confirm it. :cold:

boobies are a physical cue of one of the many womanly hormones (I dont remember which one). Any general trends in what we find attractive are all related somehow to reproduction/fertility.

Your observation that shorter woman are packing might be related to the various hormones (or balance thereof) that are related to being tall and/or athletic.

[quote name='masha']I heard it shrinks. With my waist 28 I can't confirm it. :cold:[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't really shrink, it would just be engulfed in a sea of flab.

Ok, someone steer the conversation back toward tits. You know, so this thread doesn't get locked for being off topic. Yeah, that's it. 8-[

[quote name='2poor']are all you tall guys white? i know that guilewasnk is african american.[/QUOTE]

I'm mostly hispanic, but I don't look it.

[quote name='2poor']are all you tall guys white? i know that guilewasnk is african american.[/QUOTE]

white as the linen napkins in a bleach factory ballroom

I'm probably the tallest Indian guy you'll ever meet. :whistle2:#

"GuilewasNK > Proving that the one thing men talk about more than women, is sports." :lol:

Thread hijack complete!!

(Not my original intention though)

[quote name='Moxio']I'm probably the tallest Indian guy you'll ever meet. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

But we haven't actually met you, so how do we know that's true? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back