TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Maybe it's just a big misunderstanding? Maybe a girl there got sauce on his chicken finger. Who knows....[/QUOTE]

I think a girl not getting sauce on his chicken finger is part of the problem.

Feel better about yourselves now? I mean, the guy's got some major problems, but come on.

I went through a phase (to a lesser degree) when I felt/acted like that but it was my late tweens/early teens. I grew out of it.
He never did. Or at least never developed enough self-awareness to realize his problems.

cranberry juice and coconut rum isnt too bad. id had just been drinking pinot noir.
i just never get enough accomplished on the weekend. theres a whole mountain of laundry hanging out in the bedroom.

Finally get to play Gundam Battle Assault 2 for the PSOne. I'll reach those newfangled PS2 games by the Summer. Had my eye on Zone of the Enders for awhile. Heard it got good reviews.

HumanSnatcher and Eviltude, I will just plan a CAG meet-up somewhere around Norfolk/VA Beach/Chesapeake/Portsmouth and ya'll can meet me there. :p
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']And to think hes moving to my area...[/QUOTE]I do apologize for the hooker comparison. It came out since my co-worker said (after the lap dance) that he smelled like a hooker. That is the ONLY reason I made the comparison.

Eh, you don't have to worry about seeing me since I'm moving on the opposite side of the area. The only time I'll probably be around you is for Anime Mid-Atlantic convention.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm pretty sure a lot of natural foods have gluten in them.

That story was way out of control. Who runs away from tits?[/QUOTE]Tits don't freak me out, only strippers who are acting crazy tring to get money out of me is not really comforting to me. Believe me, I actually knew a stripper a little bit personally (because my friend dated one), but she was a bit of a wacko in the end. Most I knew were a bit weird in the end.

I loved the tits of my ex though until we broke up. I just don't care for the girls who try getting money at the strip clubs. I rather just have my own girlfriend who isn't that wild. Normally I get in some relationship (or at least become close) with girls I meet at anime conventions while I'm cosplaying.

As for my crazy night, getting drunk wasn't bad (just the hangover sucked). Going to a strip club was not my thing. I'm just a typical shy/nerdy/otaku. I do well and exceed in the workplace, able to afford a place to live any many more things. I enjoy going out and experiencing extreme sports (I snowboard, mountain bike, do a little skateboarding.....may try surfing). Only issue I see with myself are my picky eating issues, and just never having the long term relationship yet (only short term). Strip clubs are not for everyone.

The Yakuza 4 reference was only brought up as an excuse to my co-workers on why I didn't need to go out to one (plus I like showing my nerdiness to people). :p But in reality, the only similar I saw between hostess clubs in Y4 and the real thing was the overall look (same colored lighting, same chairs, same setup, etc.). Would have been better if I was there with one of my anime/gaming T-shirts, but I only wore skater clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up at 8 and finding out your only class, at 9:35, is cancelled. On Monday.

1254172884282.jpg

Morning, OTT.

You don't need to defend yourself, TMK, especially to the OTT. Keep on keeping on.

I'll admit was uncomfortable at a strip club once...thats because my wife wanted to know what they were like so I took her. She set me up with a lap dance to get my reaction...but the joke was on her, when the stripper started I paid her double to jump on my wife's lap. Best rendition of Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue I've ever witnessed.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

You don't need to defend yourself, TMK, especially to the OTT. Keep on keeping on.

I'll admit was uncomfortable at a strip club once...thats because my wife wanted to know what they were like so I took her. She set me up with a lap dance to get my reaction...but the joke was on her, when the stripper started I paid her double to jump on my wife's lap. Best rendition of Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue I've ever witnessed.[/QUOTE]

There is no defense for pure stupidity.

And good show, old boy.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I'll admit was uncomfortable at a strip club once...thats because my wife wanted to know what they were like so I took her. She set me up with a lap dance to get my reaction...but the joke was on her, when the stripper started I paid her double to jump on my wife's lap. Best rendition of Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue I've ever witnessed.[/QUOTE]

I had three fun experiences - one I had a dance from a girl that looked exactly like Alyssa Milano, one time I went with a group of three girls that were bi/curious, and the other I was at the place in Toronto that I later found out Farley was at right before he died. It was insane and stuff was happening there that I never saw before or since.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There is no defense for pure stupidity.
[/QUOTE]
I'm just different, which some won't accept. I have a massive group of Otaku friends similar to me I hang out with and talk to a lot. We are all happy with the way we are and don't try to change just for others. While most might think I'm weird or my place is weird, I don't mind since I'm proud of it.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']But who runs from Tits?[/QUOTE]I still got them rubbed into me that night. The first time I avoided because everything was a big shock to me. I was still not happy about really be taken out of my comfort zone and everything was new to me. After a while it wasn't so bad, but not where I'd like to spend my Friday nights at. Eh, it more so just has to do with me not caring for strangers much. If it's a girl I've gotten to know over time, it's comforting (like when I dated my ex). When it's something I don't know, I tend to keep my distance.

You didn't really have tits rubbed on you unless you went home with glitter on your face and constantly had the smell of coco butter in your nostrils. And don't worry about that brown streak she left on your white pants, it might wash out.

Also, going out of your comfort zone is good every once in awhile. How else are you going to experience new things and grow as a person?

You say after awhile it wasn't that bad. Maybe you should go again, this time knowingly, to a classier place. You might start to like it. Before you know it, you will be going there on lunch break every Wednesday.

Now I want some cabbage.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why is every female on Facebook apparently eating gluten free food all of a sudden? Is it just an Atkins fad or something? I'd assume its an edict from Oprah but since she's not around anymore ...[/QUOTE]

Some ladies have trouble getting preggers - and cutting gluten can help 'em, y'know, get preggers.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']If it's a girl I've gotten to know over time, it's comforting (like when I dated my ex)[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know her like, six or seven weeks?

Spring time is synonomous with tulips, new life, and USO research.

Here's a statement I wont use often, "I'm jealous of PS+ members". They get Simpsons Arcade for free next month. That was one of the best arcade games ever.

Have any simple beat em up arcade games held up over the years? This will be like TMNT and X-Men. Fun to play a few times. Hopefully this game lets you save because Simpsons is a long game.

Has any simple beat em up held up over the years? This game just like the others, TMNT, X-Men, should be fun to play a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back