TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Damn that CD sale on Amazon. I only caught the tail end of it.[/QUOTE]

*Looks at Slickdeals front page*

:bomb:

Sonofabitch, why did I have to miss that?!

Aliens VS Predators is good. Punisher is also fun.

i6fi2t.gif

I'm looking forward to the simpsons on psn. Feel free to add me if you want to do co-op. (Although I'm usually online only after midnight pacific time).
There better be a save anywhere or infinite quarter feature though.
Those beat-um-ups get tedious.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Damn that CD sale on Amazon. I only caught the tail end of it.[/QUOTE]

I got 12 cds for 9.80. Pretty awesome deal.

I'm also looking forward to Simpsons on PSN, I'm glad I bought the PS+ subscription.

In other news, $5 footlongs at Subway this month! Hooray~

I dont see any CD sale posted on the amazon page. I see certain mp3 albums for $5, but no CDs. Probably very little I'm interested in listening to anyway.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Saw Contraband a couple weeks ago and it was fun. Granted the way they went about it in the commercials made it out to be a more action orientated movie, but its all good. Of course
well before they established the fact, I figured the best friend was in on it

At least I didn't feel cheated like when I saw Along Came a Spider in theaters and figured the damn thing out literally a quarter of the way thru it[/QUOTE]
Saw that coming a mile away but it didn't bother me.

[quote name='Brak']What's a CD?[/QUOTE]

An antiquated physical media for music and data from the days when people bought stuff and owned it, not a conditional liscense for limited use of it.

:oldman:

The Mana Knight - I just read that Hersheypark is gonna have a new, super tall rollercoaster around the end of May. I think it's called Skyrush. It's gonna be in the Comet Hollow area.

[quote name='DT778']
Saw that coming a mile away but it didn't bother me.
[/QUOTE]
Neither did it bother me. Turned out better than I thought, which added a nice extra layer. Just too bad they haven't released the original Icelandic version, Reykjavik-Rotterdam, on dvd or blu ray here in the states yet. Hopefully when Contraband gits dvd. fuck you Hollywood

Just saw where the lead actor of the original was the director of the remake; makes me want to check out the original even more now

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/6760135001/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Here's a 64 MP photo of Earth from space that NASA took.[/QUOTE]

I feel like I'm on dial-up again.

However, what's with the weird half water/half green blob in what I would assume is the northwest US or perhaps southwestern Canada... its directly to the left of that wispy blob of clouds in that region, and when you zoom in the top looks like water but the bottom half is just... green. But it's shaped like a lake.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Mana Knight - I just read that Hersheypark is gonna have a new, super tall rollercoaster around the end of May. I think it's called Skyrush. It's gonna be in the Comet Hollow area.[/QUOTE]

I'm all over that like I would be on a bag of chips if I wasn't no a diet.

Too bad her new show sucks. Parading around her family and hiding her tits. She forgot what got her there in the first place. Good cooking her Booooooobs!

[quote name='Rocko']I feel like I'm on dial-up again.

However, what's with the weird half water/half green blob in what I would assume is the northwest US or perhaps southwestern Canada... its directly to the left of that wispy blob of clouds in that region, and when you zoom in the top looks like water but the bottom half is just... green. But it's shaped like a lake.[/QUOTE]

That's the Great Salt Lake. It's split in half so that is why it looks different.

[quote name='flowery']That's the Great Salt Lake. It's split in half so that is why it looks different.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. IIRC, the northern half is really salty and a specific kind of reddish algae grow in it.

So Lollipop Chainsaw is Suda51's new game, it's a hack-n-slash about a high school cheerleader/zombie hunter voiced by Tara Strong with Jimmy Urine composing the music for the boss battles. I can get behind this.

[quote name='Rocko']So Lollipop Chainsaw is Suda51's new game, it's a hack-n-slash about a high school cheerleader/zombie hunter voiced by Tara Strong with Jimmy Urine composing the music for the boss battles. I can get behind this.[/QUOTE]

Also, it's written by James Gunn, who wrote/directed Super and Slither which were great.

Finished season 1 of The Wire. Don't know if I'll get right into season 2 though.

[quote name='Brak']Food Network is so hokey.[/QUOTE]

I tried to convince my wife last night that this was Guy Fierii in drag.
Talentmaster_Bio-Anne-Burrell-2010-2_s3x4_al.jpg

Also February is FebANY uary at Subway. All footlongs should be $5 this month. (According to the sign I saw. Expect a bombardment of commercials soon)

Gah, I hope I'm not coming down with anything. Was feeling like crap and forehead was warm last night, Tues night. Felt better a few hours later. Tonight atthe exact same time, around 11pm, I start feeling like I have a fever again. Sure enough at 11:30 when I took my temp it was 99.7. Just took it again a few mins ago, 1:30 it was 100.7....

Strange thing is is that other than the fever, I don't feel as shitty as I did the night before

EDIT: Guess the ibuprofen and the couple shots of bourbon have been working...now its at 100.3

[quote name='Maklershed']The Mana Knight - I just read that Hersheypark is gonna have a new, super tall rollercoaster around the end of May. I think it's called Skyrush. It's gonna be in the Comet Hollow area.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I heard about Skyrush a few months ago. I really want to go on it. Unfortunately Hershey Park will no longer be a close drive for me, but I'll still see about trying to go there sometime this year.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I don't usually post here but I must say I like the title of this OTT. That guy has some issues![/QUOTE]
Not that bad
[quote name='JStryke']Time to crack open my copy of Soul Calibur V. And get my ass handed to me.[/QUOTE]I just started it yesterday. Haven't touched online yet.

Morning, OTT.

I got a Diablo III Closed Beta invite yesterday...they must know Ive been playing a lot of The Old Republic.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
I just started it yesterday. Haven't touched online yet.[/QUOTE]

I did much better than I expected. Played a little online Tuesday night and won 1/3 of my matches. Not great by any means, but better than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back