TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']So...thumbs up for Prince of Persia...yet thumbs down for Enslaved? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Preach on it![/QUOTE]

Yup. I know it's all subjective, but for me? Better artstyle, better environments, better story, better gameplay mechanics (better climbing, better combat), better exploration... list goes on and on.
PoP2008's ending was aggravating, but still better than Enslaved's
reverse matrix bs
. Enslaved did have better facial animation though.

[quote name='munch']Use Kayak. You pretty much have to fly out and return on a Wednesday. Try, say, LGA-BRU. Then try other airports for leaving.[/QUOTE]

I wish I would have been around for this yesterday...

So a wise-cracking, American prince didn't ruin the game for you?

I get what you mean visually, it looked great, but combat was shit and I can't believe you think it was better. It might as well have been turn-based, the way it locked you into some sort of invisible cage match.

Decided to go back and read some of my old yahoo answers questions.

I especially like this one:

"If Jesus were to get jelly in his beard, would he have to wipe it off or could he just think it off?"

Here's a good joke I just thought of:

Who has the personality of a troll, the sense of humor of Ben Stein and lots of posts on an Internet forum? Temporaryscars! :rofl: :rofl:

Am I the only one who thinks your posts are not funny...? It makes me soooo angry! :twoguns:

:)

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Here's a good joke I just thought of:

Who has the personality of a troll, the sense of humor of Ben Stein and lots of posts on an Internet forum? Temporaryscars! :rofl: :rofl:

Am I the only one who thinks your posts are not funny...? It makes me soooo angry! :twoguns:

:)[/QUOTE]

I tend to have that effect on religious zealots such as yourself.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Decided to go back and read some of my old yahoo answers questions.

I especially like this one:

"If Jesus were to get jelly in his beard, would he have to wipe it off or could he just think it off?"[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I helped you think of that one.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey everyone you can put away your VHS tapes, Space Jam is now free on Amazon streaming![/QUOTE]

Awwwwww Yeah!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']To this day, I still can't figure out why you guys love Space Jam so much.[/QUOTE]

My only knowledge of Space Jam is

a) Its a cartoon w/ Jordan in it

b) black kids love it

[quote name='Maklershed']My only knowledge of Space Jam is

a) Its a cartoon w/ Jordan in it

b) black kids love it[/QUOTE]

Shut the hell up you racist bastard...........I loved it. ;)

It has all of the most famous cartoons personalities and the most famous HOF basketball players, plus you are suppose to be like 12 what do you want from a kids movie?

Its a good movie all of you die and go to hell. fuck Bull Murray is it in for shits sake. If you dont like you are a communist.

Enslaved just came in the mail from Goozex last week. It's too "new" to start playing. Maybe I will start PoP tonight! I like a good platformer. And the first game on the :ps2: really annoyed the wife.

Thanks!

[quote name='eldergamer']Enslaved just came in the mail from Goozex last week. It's too "new" to start playing. Maybe I will start PoP tonight! I like a good platformer. And the first game on the :ps2: really annoyed the wife.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

The oddest thing about PoP2008 game is that they completely dropped the magic sands mechanics (slow,rewind, etc.). The closest thing is that if you fuck up a section, your magic companion catches you from falling and throws you back to the last solid bit of ground you were on.

I really liked how the four separate areas had different themes and design to them.
One word of advice -- you don't have to spend all day collecting light seeds once you find them... but for your own sanity, don't ignore them. Access to new powers and therefore certain areas is controlled by the number of light seeds collected... so if you see a few that are nearby and not really out of the way to get, grab them. It'll minimize frustration in the future when you need to go to new areas but can't do so because you need more seeds to unlock a new power.
TL;DR: grab any nearby light seeds when you see them, don't wait until the game tells you that you need to do so to advance.

I should finish up the PoP series. I loved Sands of Time but got burned on Warrior Within and never finished any of them since. Though losing my PoP2008 save hurt as well.

[quote name='Brak']Being an animation snob, I have to say that the animation and voice acting in Space Jam was absolute g-g-g-g-garbage.

-

Selling 3 of my 1930s Big Little Books.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230741363422

They're older than WWII![/QUOTE]

They look like they've taken a few more bombs than WWII as well. Where did you get those?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They look like they've taken a few more bombs than WWII as well. Where did you get those?[/QUOTE]
eBay. They're in pretty good condition considering they're made of paper and over 75 years old.

The auction I got the Little Orphan Annie one from didn't mention that it was missing the first few pages, so I just wanna get rid of it and add some allure with those two other books as sweeteners.

Hopefully I can get at least $25-ish before the auction ends.

I have a 34 or 35 Big Little Books from the '60s that are in mint, unread condition. In that condition, I could probably sell each one for $15 - $25 each. I bought the lot for $100, and the seller forgot to mention that they were mint, and only took a photograph of the spines, so I was very pleased and surprised when I opened that package.

[quote name='Brak']eBay. They're in pretty good condition considering they're made of paper and over 75 years old.

The auction I got the Little Orphan Annie one from didn't mention that it was missing the first few pages, so I just wanna get rid of it and add some allure with those two other books as sweeteners.

Hopefully I can get at least $25-ish before the auction ends.

I have a 34 or 35 Big Little Books from the '60s that are in mint, unread condition. In that condition, I could probably sell each one for $15 - $25 each. I bought the lot for $100, and the seller forgot to mention that they were mint, and only took a photograph of the spines, so I was very pleased and surprised when I opened that package.[/QUOTE]

They're pretty cool. Very Bioshock.

What to do tomorrow... watch the Super Bowl with teams I fucking hate, but it's still the Super Bowl which means booze weed and food flowing in the apartment, or go to a local show with a group I really, really enjoy.

Hm.

If you go to the show, there will probably be booze, weed and food wherever you go. The super bowl is over hyped and usually overrated. That being said, I'll be watching the super bowl tomorrow.

I hate iTunes.

I always find the Superbowl commercials overrated. Same shit every year. Coke, Doritos, Dumb ass Go Daddy/ Danica Patrick crap and Budwiser.

You'd think with ridiculous budgets and such, the best the advertising industry could come up with more than like 2 or 3 good commercials a year.

The only one I remember from last year was the Eminem one.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Holy shit The Grey was fantastic. One of the best movies I have seen in the last couple years.[/QUOTE]

I really want to see that. Liam Neeson is amazing.

I'm watching The Way of the Dragon now. Never seen it before.

Other than the classic Clydesdale/bullfrog Bud commercials (or, more appropriately, classic for my age at least), one of the only super bowl commercials i remember is the one for I think a soft drink (perhaps Mountain Dew?) where a guy is trying to go into a restaurant or something with his shaggy black dog and it's no pets, so he puts the dog on his head and puts a dread cap on and throws on a Jamaican accent I think, so it looks like he just had huge dreads.

Some of those fan made Doritos commercials were really good. I liked the one where the guy was wearing the samurai armor made of chips.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Name some good Dreamcast games.[/QUOTE]

Looking at some of the games in my collection...Just to name a few:

Tech Romancer
Typing of the Dead
Power Stone 1 + 2
Record of Lodoss War
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Jet Grind Radio
Expendibles
Project Justice

Dont let anyone tell you Shenmue is good...It stinks!!!

Yes, in the last few years. Granted, I dont watch a ton of movies but what movies would you say?

Good buddy.

[quote name='Number83']Looking at some of the games in my collection...Just to name a few:

Tech Romancer
Typing of the Dead
Power Stone 1 + 2
Record of Lodoss War
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Jet Grind Radio
Expendibles
Project Justice

Dont let anyone tell you Shenmue is good...It stinks!!![/QUOTE]

Anything that isn't Japanese garbitch or a fighting game?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anything that isn't Japanese garbitch or a fighting game?[/QUOTE]

MDK 2
NCAA College Football 2002
Expendables(This one is neither)
Legacy of Kane: Soul Reaver
Metropolis Street Racer (It's the original Project Gotham Racing)
Grandia II
Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1 (Genesis games)
Tennis 2K2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back