TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is flexible and doesn't mind cold, there are some insane deals going to Brussels right now. You can leave from New York, Houston, Orlando, or Chicago for ~$230 round trip. I think the dates are open until sometime in march.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']If anyone is flexible and doesn't mind cold, there are some insane deals going to Brussels right now. You can leave from New York, Houston, Orlando, or Chicago for ~$230 round trip. I think the dates are open until sometime in march.[/QUOTE]

Any airline/website in particular? They aren't having a civil war, are they?

Oh and I got Rushmore yesterday. Thanks.

Wow, Batman AC is pretty shitty. The gameplay is solid just like the first game but the game itself and its 4 hour story is shit.

Use Kayak. You pretty much have to fly out and return on a Wednesday. Try, say, LGA-BRU. Then try other airports for leaving.

Man I wish I had my passport already because I could totally spend a couple days there for kicks and then come back and work a weekend. Which brings me to my next point -- getting an appointment to turn in my passport application could not possibly be any harder.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Wow, Batman AC is pretty shitty. The gameplay is solid just like the first game but the game itself and its 4 hour story is shit.[/QUOTE]

I love how consistent your shit tastes are.

gorbtoj1v.gif

Changing the game in my xbox has become a timed event like a nascar pit stop. My drive only opens for 7 seconds (timed it many times) before it closes by itself. If it closes without me press the close button it will become completely stuck and I wont be able to open it without punching it 50 times in the manual open socket.

I wish AES games weren't so expensive. I saw one at a local store for 250 and would have bought it if games weren't so damn expensive.

I typed that without putting much thought into it. Sorry for the lack of clarification. When I went out earlier to a local store they had a Neo Geo AES in the store for 250 bucks. I was super tempted to buy it, but the games are still ridiculous compared to their MVS counterparts. I priced some games after I came home and realized that no matter how much I wanted it, it would be a bad investment.

It was the first time I ever saw one in a store and I got super excited about the thought of buying it until I realized that it would be a terrible waste of money in comparison to an MVS cabinet.

I gave up long ago on AES/MVS. I just could never justify the extreme cost of either the system or games, and I do not have the space for a full MVS as much as I'd love one. Roms for me.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, and I thought I was bad buying $80 old PC games...[/QUOTE]

That's not bad...at least it's for the PC.

I hope The Simpsons Arcade game brings Simpsons avatar items. Yes, they are a waste of money, but it's my favorite show (and anything past season 11 doesn't exist).

It would be awesome to be friends with the Epic Meal Time people though your life expectancy would probably drop drastically.

[quote name='Maklershed']The end zone and the area behind it looks delicious.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. I will be making pigs in a blanket Sunday.

[quote name='Dkellar']It would be awesome to be friends with the Epic Meal Time people though you're life expectancy would probably drop drastically.[/QUOTE]

It would be worth the loss.

Will probably be starting Yakuza 4 tonight, unless anyone else has a better suggestion from my backlog.
I am already currently playing Fallout NV, and just finished R&C. (Not pictured: Enslaved and Uncharted 2)

picture.php

[quote name='eldergamer']Will probably be starting Yakuza 4 tonight, unless anyone else has a better suggestion from my backlog.
I am already currently playing Fallout NV, and just finished R&C. (Not pictured: Enslaved and Uncharted 2)

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

I liked:
Prince of Persia
God of War 3
Bioshock 2
Red Dead Redemption

Haven't played Eternal Sonata yet. Yakuza 3 was okay at times... not sure about 4.

So...thumbs up for Prince of Persia...yet thumbs down for Enslaved?

Enslaved >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that shitty POP game.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So...thumbs up for Prince of Persia...yet thumbs down for Enslaved?

Enslaved >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that shitty POP game.[/QUOTE]

Preach on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back