TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Soul Calibur 5's CE is nice. The velvet and faux leather is a nice touch.[/QUOTE]
Pre ordered mine last night from BB. Just have to wait for it now

A staff meeting and then a night in blood bank reading wikipedia and doing sudoku.
Finish off R&C tonight or tomorrow. Start Yakuza 4 next.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']

One day, hes gonna get the living shit beat outta him...[/QUOTE]People don't do that to me because I'm a nice guy and tend to avoid trouble.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']People don't do that to me because I'm a nice guy and tend to avoid trouble.[/QUOTE]

If only the world actually worked that way.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']People don't do that to me because I'm a nice guy and tend to avoid trouble and stay out of shit neighborhoods.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Don't listen to these loser basement dwellers, there aren't just people roaming the streets looking for nerds to beat up. It just doesn't happen. Be a nice guy and avoid trouble AND stay out of shit neighborhoods, and you probably will go through life without having your ass kicked.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']People don't do that to me because I'm a nice guy and tend to avoid trouble.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't talking about you TMK. I was talking about that annoying jackass in the video. Standing behind someone like he was doing in the bathroom is a sure fire way to get gutted from stem to stern

I'm starting to think I have ADD or something. Anytime I try and look at my books to re-learn code I get vertigo and can't focus at all. This is bullshit.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I wasn't talking about you TMK. I was talking about that annoying jackass in the video. Standing behind someone like he was doing in the bathroom is a sure fire way to get gutted from stem to stern[/QUOTE]

Leave it to TMK to somehow misinterpret your post to be about him. :rofl:

[quote name='DT778']Has any simple beat em up held up over the years? This game just like the others, TMNT, X-Men, should be fun to play a few times.[/QUOTE]

Streets of rage is still great. Also, TMNT turtles in time is a eat game that holds up. I know they remade it withn3d models, but that version did not play as well as the original version (with sprites).

[quote name='Maklershed']You mean it hasn't held up over the past 20 years, the XBL/PSN version sucks, or it just always sucked in general?[/QUOTE]

I mean I liked it as a kid, but I also used to think think that eating glue was a good idea then. I grew up and realized it was trash.

I'll have to wait until I play The Simpsons Arcade game with a controller on PSN to officially say I still like it, but I loved the iOS version when I had my iPhone. It's possible I'll agree with zew once I try it... will have to wait and see.

X-Men Arcade on the other hand -- not nearly as fun as I remember.

[quote name='Thomas96']Streets of rage is still great. Also, TMNT turtles in time is a eat game that holds up. I know they remade it withn3d models, but that version did not play as well as the original version (with sprites).[/QUOTE]

Those are good. I'd still like SoR 3 or Alien vs. Predator on XBLA.

[quote name='zewone']Those are good. I'd still like SoR 3 or Alien vs. Predator on XBLA.[/QUOTE]

The only AvP I remember was SNES. Not sure if I ever played the arcade version...

I always liked the D&D beat em up games with the experience levels.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The only AvP I remember was SNES. Not sure if I ever played the arcade version...

I always liked the D&D beat em up games with the experience levels.[/QUOTE]
I wish I didn't remember the SNES version of AvP. That was a waste of a rental back then

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I wish I didn't remember the SNES version of AvP. That was a waste of a rental back then[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with this... not remembering the SNES game fondly.

[quote name='JStryke']Apparently, the word guide when used in user titles is censored. WTF?[/QUOTE]
I was confused at first, but then I remember that Cheapy created "Forum Guides" a while ago; they're like mods for a specific forum. That's why you can't put guide in your title.

Looks funny though.

[quote name='JStryke']Apparently, the word guide when used in user titles is censored. WTF?[/QUOTE]

'Head' is as well. I had to use a unicode variation of the 'h' to write "Ahead of the curve"

It's probably reserved because it's used in the unique user titles given to CheapyD, mods, and the store representatives.

Anyone have any experiences with BMWs? Specifically 2006 X3? How long do they last (miles) and is $19000 for one with 77k miles a good deal?

[quote name='gbpackers94']Anyone have any experiences with BMWs? Specifically 2006 X3? How long do they last (miles) and is $19000 for one with 77k miles a good deal?[/QUOTE]

You're thinking with your cock as opposed to your brain. You could buy a nice, reliable car for $19000 brand new, don't go wasting that money on a car with 77k on it just because it happens to have a BMW badge stuck to it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You're thinking with your cock as opposed to your brain. You could buy a nice, reliable car for $19000 brand new, don't go wasting that money on a car with 77k on it just because it happens to have a BMW badge stuck to it.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Besides if you buy a BMW, get a car not an SUV...

They told me I never experienced a strip club before, and I kept telling them I did in Yakuza 4 video game.

:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&:whistle2:&

This is where I lost it. This dude aint even real, man. I feel like he's secretly striving to be a comedian who's trying out all of his jokes on us, just to test them out and see if they're funny or not ('cause he's fucking weird like that), and if they are a success (like this one clearly was) he's gonna be confident enough to do stand-up and shit. Yeah, that's my theory.

Is that 100 percent? I cant believe anything that apparently is perfect. I am only going to see one movie this month and I picked The Grey so I am gonna have to wait for netflix for it.

The Grey was good. Saw Contraband today and that was fun. Only a little bit of people in the theater but it was all older chicks other than my friend and me. Walberg must still get some pull from his Marky Mark days.

Did anyone see Ides of March? I worked on that movie and I still havent seen it.....nor will I probably ever.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Is that 100 percent? I cant believe anything that apparently is perfect. I am only going to see one movie this month and I picked The Grey so I am gonna have to wait for netflix for it.[/QUOTE]

100% on RT though isn't "perfect" (if you notice the actual average ranking is like 8.2). The 100% only means that 100% of the reviewers were positive to some degree. Could be a 6.5, could be a 10.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']100% on RT though isn't "perfect" (if you notice the actual average ranking is like 8.2). The 100% only means that 100% of the reviewers were positive to some degree. Could be a 6.5, could be a 10.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhh. Thank you kind sir.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Did anyone see Ides of March? I worked on that movie and I still havent seen it.....nor will I probably ever.[/QUOTE]Are you like Pamela Anderson? Don't watch your own work?

---
The Chronicle looks interesting. Don't think I'll go unless someone else wants to and suggest to see it. There are movie posters about an Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter movie, I need to look that up and see if its garbage.

I rarely watch anything I work on, much like how an IT guy doesnt want to jump on a computer as soon as they get home. Hell I dont even look to see if my name is in the credits anymore...as long as that check clears I could give a shit less. (Dont get me wrong I love my career...)

The average American watches roughly 44 hours of tv/movies a week....I probably watch about 10 if that. It all just reminds me of more work. If I am not watching solely for research the sight of a movie or a tv show usually makes me say, fuck I cant believe I have to be back on set in 5 hours after working 15. My free time is all video games, sports, reading, familly etc etc. I am also one of the most blue collar media workers out there...I dont know the names of any directors, I dont care about the impact of Schindler's List in our media, I dont talk about Star Trek all day...I want to do my job, do it well, then go home. I would much rather talk to a teacher, police officer, fire fighter, nurse or someone who as a real job. The egos in media is one of the sole reasons why I kinda want to get out of it.

You know, that's always how I hear it is in game testing but it isn't the case that I've seen. Maybe games are a stronger addiction than television.

[quote name='DT778']The Grey was good. Saw Contraband today and that was fun. Only a little bit of people in the theater but it was all older chicks other than my friend and me. Walberg must still get some pull from his Marky Mark days.[/QUOTE]
Saw Contraband a couple weeks ago and it was fun. Granted the way they went about it in the commercials made it out to be a more action orientated movie, but its all good. Of course
well before they established the fact, I figured the best friend was in on it

At least I didn't feel cheated like when I saw Along Came a Spider in theaters and figured the damn thing out literally a quarter of the way thru it

Morning, OTT.

For the record, I am an IT guy and I love being on my PC at home. However, I do hate the calls from friends/relatives asking if I would 'look at thier computer', especially when my wife volunteers me.

[quote name='Eviltude']Watch out for those strip clubs.[/QUOTE]Haha, I was in there a lot while playing the game (part of it had to do with the story itself).

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I wasn't talking about you TMK. I was talking about that annoying jackass in the video. Standing behind someone like he was doing in the bathroom is a sure fire way to get gutted from stem to stern[/QUOTE]Sorry dude.

Empirical evidence that today's television shows are especially shitty.

tv-new1-660x449.jpg

Not only, even with all our new channels, there is less original programming on TV since 1965. The life span of a show is at it's lowest point in modern history. I know some of that is due to people playing more games and doing more internet surfing. But it's also because ratings for many new shows are so bad that they barely last a season.

I wonder how much that drop off is also due to the financial crisis. Like the drop off in anime that occurred after the start of Japan's Lost Decade. Supposedly funding is so hard to come by in Hollywood today that even large companies like Dreamworks are in financing trouble.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The only AvP I remember was SNES. Not sure if I ever played the arcade version...

I always liked the D&D beat em up games with the experience levels.[/QUOTE]

62_1.png

It was made by Capcom, and probably the same studio that did the D&D coin-op games. All of those were fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back