TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, one day off. I'm going to earn a nerd bage by going to a "Math Carnival" tonight.

Also, I see a steam app on the Andriod store, but not one on Amazon's Kindle Fire. is there a steam app for the fire? I don't really play PC games, but I see everyone drooling over steam all the time, and I want to join in.

[quote name='prmononoke']Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on television. It only gets better.
[/QUOTE]

It is. The fourth season was amazing.

[quote name='zewone']It is. The fourth season was amazing.[/QUOTE]

Three and four are some of the best television seasons I've ever seen. There are just so many "holy shit!" moments. Really, really amazing stuff.

[quote name='DT778']Is there a place in the game menu that tells you how long you've been playing?

I'm at level 29 and have also done very little of the main quest.

How are you guys playing this game? My dude's a Nord, battle axe and shield player. Right now I'm at the magic college trying to build up destruction. I wanna throw some stronger hadukens and jedi electric shocks.[/QUOTE]

Its on the save menu, when you click save, under the screen cap are the numbers that tell you how long you've been at it.

I am a Redguard, Two-Handed is my favorite spec especially using "Wuuthrad". I just completed the college quests, and I figured that would be a good place to pick up the main questline.

[quote name='Number83']Its on the save menu, when you click save, under the screen cap are the numbers that tell you how long you've been at it.

I am a Redguard, Two-Handed is my favorite spec especially using "Wuuthrad". I just completed the college quests, and I figured that would be a good place to pick up the main questline.[/QUOTE]

You picked the black ppl class. Lulz.

If I decide to stay around at my work a couple more years I will get to work on the new Acura NSX. Mass production begins in early 2014 so I would start working on it around early 2013.

Also, Luck is a cool show.

I think I won an poorly listed eBay auction that I can resell for quite the tidy sum.

The only thing is, there was no picture provided in the auction... I asked about the condition and he said it was all good, so here's hoping. I'm a gamblin' man.

He had it listed as a "Game Boy Handheld System", or something vague.

It's an original Game Boy with the original box and manual, Super Mario Land 1 & 2 with box and manual, Yoshi with box and manual, Donkey Kong Land with box and manual and some other game with box and manual and a couple of loose cartridges.

It also includes some accessories, and such.

I sniped and won it for $30. It was listed in the wrong category, so I think it got lost in the shuffle.

If everything is in nice shape, I should be able to sell it for a super-profit. I've seen those 2 Mario Lands (w/ box and manual) sell for around $20 each - same with DKL - and I've seen a Game Boy box and manual, alone, sell for $15, or something like that.

He said the Game Boy is in great condition, and the screen has a couple small, minor scratches on it. (Battery cover is intact, too.) If the scratches are bad, I can just buy a replacement screen-thing for $3 or whatever those go for now.

Yeah. I love flipping shit.

I do it with TF2 hats and items, too. I bought a hat for $50, traded it for two items worth $28, sold them for $30 each. (All within a few hours.)

Hustlin' those hatz.

Da Mad Hatter, if you will.

inb4 Temporaryscars, aka Da Mad Hater, wondering aloud why people would spend money on digital hats.

;)

[quote name='Brak']Da Mad Hatter, if you will.

inb4 Temporaryscars, aka Da Mad Hater, wondering aloud why people would spend money on digital hats.

;)
[/QUOTE]

Never could I get away with such griping...horse armor...that's all I'm sayin'.

medic_ttg_max_large.8566a41b40e939fe8c0a4f41a1c8f165e1f3be2f.png

Horse Armor doesn't look this good. And you can resell it for $70.

:cool:

You know, I never even used a horse in Oblivion. Why did I even buy that shit? lol

[quote name='DT778']I'm at level 29 and have also done very little of the main quest.

How are you guys playing this game? My dude's a Nord, battle axe and shield player. Right now I'm at the magic college trying to build up destruction. I wanna throw some stronger hadukens and jedi electric shocks.[/QUOTE]

I'm at level 25 or so myself. Decided to take a little break from it.

As for class, I decided to something different. Normally I tend to go Nord or if I'm in a stealthy mood, either Bosmer or occasionally Khajit.

Decided to go Redguard and do two handed weaponry with some magic (mainly destruction / restoration but dabble a bit in everything). Normally don't use that class or weapon type, so something different. Only thing the same other than my love for destruction magic is the fact my character is female.

[quote name='crunchewy']Wow. That's utterly impossible if they are making it like the books, so yeah, if that rating is right, they are majorly toning it down. Which is just as well for the film, but may not result in a good film, just a more watchable one. Probably just shouldn't have even been made IMHO.

EDIT: did some searching, and yes it will be less than R. Not clear if that's PG-13 or PG. Director wants the YA audience the books were (originally) written for to be able to see it. That's fine by me. I didn't really want to see an R (or hell, it could easily be NC-17) version.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it will feel right being only PG-13 considering it should have pretty minimal amounts of blood. It should be a somewhat brutal movie if it was being made very accurately to the book.

[quote name='Number83']Its on the save menu, when you click save, under the screen cap are the numbers that tell you how long you've been at it.

I am a Redguard, Two-Handed is my favorite spec especially using "Wuuthrad". I just completed the college quests, and I figured that would be a good place to pick up the main questline.[/QUOTE]

My main character ended up somewhere around 56.
I think I clocked 100 hours with her.
She was a Breton who wore light armor with single handed weapons and tended to use stealth/arrows/magic; magic was whatever spells I found useful.

I had to start a second character, a high elf female, I think, to push through the Civil War questline because it glitched out on my during the Breton's time.

Lousy :ps3: demanding I install an update before I can visit the store this week.
About to crack open a 2008 Columbia valley merlot, anyway.

Will start Prince of Persia tonight.

Fallout New Vegas isnt captivating me the way Fallout 3 is. There's no main plot and the factions are pretty black/white good/evil compared to the previous game.

Something like that. It'll be a few more months before I actually relocate possibly longer depending on how long some of the paperwork takes for the visa application.

I just got a statement saying I paid a bunch of $ in interest on my student loans and should claim it on my taxes and I have already received my refund. I look forward to filling out more paperwork to fix it.

I haven't been on this site since I called in shit hammered to the Black Friday Call-in show. Now I know why, nothing is ever going on and I never feel like I'm missing something.

[quote name='munch']Can anyone recommend a free global text messaging app for android? I want to text with a guy from Germany.[/QUOTE]

I've used whatsapp cross platform with good results and also Touch (formerly pingchat) all worked fine for me.

[quote name='Dkellar']Haters gunna hate.[/QUOTE]

Hey, its a dream for a lot of guys to move to a place like Korea. Apparently they love American guys over there as well. :shock:

[quote name='seanr1221']Because you're wrong?[/QUOTE]

Have you fine people in possession of proof to suggest otherwise? I dare say not my good man! I bid you good day.

The Red Garlic Target brand curry (Archer farms) was not the fiery blast of taste I was hoping for.

PoP platformer feels stiff compared to the :ps2: games. And I don't like the sidekick mechnaic. The game still annoys my wife though. "Oh, now this girl saves you when you die instead of some stupid sand? This game is still stupid. Stop playing these games."

[quote name='eldergamer']"Oh, now this girl saves you when you die instead of some stupid sand? This game is still stupid. Stop playing these games."[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://deadspin.com/5883076/i-hung-...eatest-value-in-the-history-of-drunken-eating

I told y'all I wasn't crazy. They should have sent him to Bojangles as well.[/QUOTE]

I live within a mile of the one on Walnut. I had never even heard of it before moving here so you can imagine my surprise at how awesome it was out of a place that looks that shitty. We're also really close to the Shiny Diner and Jasmine. Not as big a fan of the Bojangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back