To beat the mission: Make the impopssible shOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I finally beat that fucker, The End.[/QUOTE]

You fought him straight up? Next time I play it through I am going to fight him straight up again. Last time I grabbed the rifle and offed him at the docks.

I want to take a business course online...any recommendations on where? :whistle2:k I know nothing bout these online courses.

[quote name='lilboo']I want to take a business course online...any recommendations on where? :whistle2:k I know nothing bout these online courses.[/QUOTE]

I'd say not to take it online, even if the alternative is a community college.

If you must take it online, I'd check out MIT's online school service. It's free, but you don't get credit.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Math>NASCAR

And, it pulls in da bitches.[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ltD21rYWVw[/MEDIA]

[quote name='ph33r m3']"In The Waiting Line" great track.[/QUOTE]
The album that's from - Simple Things - is straight cash.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You fought him straight up? Next time I play it through I am going to fight him straight up again. Last time I grabbed the rifle and offed him at the docks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used the tranq gun, I wanted his sniper.

When I listen to Zero 7's "Destiny", I get really thick wafts of memory, back to when I worked at Kmart.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=INn1C6ImJKg[/media]

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd say not to take it online, even if the alternative is a community college.

If you must take it online, I'd check out MIT's online school service. It's free, but you don't get credit.[/quote]

I second the no online course. It may be more work in the long run but in the end having a professor and other classmates right in class is a big help.

Unless your professor e-mails you that you didn't submit any projects for the class (when I did) one day before withdrawl day and you should withdrawl from the course. So now I am wondering what the hell I should do, lol :bomb:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you like drone music, Brak?[/QUOTE]
Like wha'?

[quote name='Brak']Like wha'?[/QUOTE]

Jesu is kinda sorta an example.

I found myself greatly impressed with this track, but I don't know if it's up your alley.

That's song pretty cool, but I don't know if it's something I'd regularly listen to.

Probably worth exploring, though.

Jesu is a bit more melodic, with some vocals. You might like them more.

These guys are right up Wahoo and rabbitt's alley, but they're rare faces in here. I'll catch them on Last.fm

Download Blonde Redhead's album, Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons, diquid.

Nobody calls me a corruption of a corruption of my name and gets away with it. :bomb:

[quote name='lilboo']I want to take a business course online...any recommendations on where? :whistle2:k I know nothing bout these online courses.[/quote]I'm not going say online courses are horrible, but i will say this, take them from an well known and established school. Find a local college and take it from them if you can't attended a physical class.

Many schools offer online classes now, especially in the IT/computer science field. I'll be taking CS courses online from Western Kentucky University in a couple of years when i graduate with my AS.

Here is one for you: http://ce1766.rutgers.edu/online.jsp

1zx6ttt.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Nobody calls me a corruption of a corruption of my name and gets away with it. :bomb:[/quote]
There's a word for that. I'm killing myself trying to remember it. :bomb:

That was posted like 2 weeks ago, Brown. :/

Did anyone check out the PS3 version of Strangehold Collector's Edition? How was the transfer of Hard Boiled?

I'm hearing things all over the place about the quality of the transfer. Some say it's shit. Others claim it's about the same as the most recent reissues. A few claim its fucking amazing.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Nobody really has to pay for them. You just have to wait 6 months before they're free.

X-: kuga said he might play when more peeps is on
X : moojuice is doing hw
X ): and Jim will be home in like 3 hours
Music: so later on tonight
Music: right
Music: when everyone is on
X : yeah I guess
X and who knows about that black man
x ): like, he sees the bat signal or some shit whenever we all get on
X that $$$$a just KNOWS
Music (6:49:23 PM): haha
X: so, no worries with him[/QUOTE]:oops:

(Those CoD4 maps aren't even gonna be free. Take a look at the DLC for COD2/COD3.)

Awesome, only two more ranks left.

Anyone know how the new resume feature works on That Triple when watching a Blu-cheese? I'm already on the newest firmware.

[quote name='JolietJake']Stupid new system
Infraction +1
You suck

Anything i forgot?[/QUOTE]

Have you really been saving that for three days? Very sad indeed.

[quote name='daphatty']Have you really been saving that for three days? Very sad indeed.[/quote]I think you mistook my playful teasing of the whiners for actual whining. Just thought i'd get it out of the way before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back