To beat the mission: Make the impopssible shOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='daphatty']Have you really been saving that for three days? Very sad indeed.[/QUOTE]
I've been saving THIS up for a few days...forgot I made it on my bender. I also forgot who asked for it or why, but here it is.
infractthisjw0.gif

If you use it, host it yourself. That's all I ask.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've been saving THIS up for a few days...forgot I made it on my bender. I also forgot who asked for it or why, but here it is.
infractthisjw0.gif

If you use it, host it yourself. That's all I ask.[/QUOTE]

You made an animated gif of Liquid 2 going ass to mouth on the infraction pic. Very disturbing...

[quote name='daphatty']You made an animated gif of Liquid 2 going ass to mouth on the infraction pic. Very disturbing...[/QUOTE]
What'd I tell you? You NEVER go ass to mouth!

[quote name='Mojimbo']:oops:

(Those CoD4 maps aren't even gonna be free. Take a look at the DLC for COD2/COD3.)

Awesome, only two more ranks left.

Anyone know how the new resume feature works on That Triple when watching a Blu-cheese? I'm already on the newest firmware.[/quote]

Was watching Pearl Harbor on Thursday. Popped it in tonight and it took me right to the spot I left off. Awesome feature.

Just got a Ear Force X1 headset for my 360 and the sound on high def movies is amazing. 5.1 uncompressed FTW.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']She's not going to stop you, Soodmeg.[/quote]

Yeah but she wakes up cranky.

Hmm....I am kinda bored. What are you guys doing to pass the time until bed?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah but she wakes up cranky.

Hmm....I am kinda bored. What are you guys doing to pass the time until bed?[/QUOTE]
I'm watching reruns of Atlantis and SG1, browsing CAG.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, being able to watch higher quality videos on Youtube means I can finally watch anime and shit on it. Wahay![/QUOTE]

Hmm?

[quote name='zewone']Hmm?[/QUOTE]

It's nothing unreal, but it's definitely noticeable. It actually makes anime like Shippuuden look sharp. :lol:

Either way, simply add &fmt=18 at the end on the url.

Just chirrin at my cousin's house in NYC. I fixed his wireless connection as a thanks for letting crash at his place for a couple days. :) I got stupid drunk at his wedding on friday and had the worst hangover all day saturday. I miss my youth and the days of no hangover...

[quote name='daphatty']Just chirrin at my cousin's house in NYC. I fixed his wireless connection as a thanks for letting crash at his place for a couple days. :) I got stupid drunk at his wedding on friday and had the worst hangover all day saturday. I miss my youth and the days of no hangover...[/QUOTE]
Your liver got infracted! :lol:

...speaking of infracted livers...

I wonder how marten fared...

[quote name='Moxio']It's nothing unreal, but it's definitely noticeable. It actually makes anime like Shippuuden look sharp. :lol:

Either way, simply add &fmt=18 at the end on the url.[/QUOTE]

It only works on some videos though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've been saving THIS up for a few days...forgot I made it on my bender. I also forgot who asked for it or why, but here it is.
infractthisjw0.gif

If you use it, host it yourself. That's all I ask.[/quote]Drink less.:lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Your liver got infracted! :lol:[/QUOTE]

It was the first time that the smell of food made me nauseous. Unbelievable.

...speaking of infracted livers...

I wonder how marten fared...

Oh man, did someone have liver failure?

[quote name='zewone']What is &fmt=18 doing to the vid?

I didn't notice much, but if could have been the one video I tried it on.[/QUOTE]
Here's an example. It might not be a big deal to you, but it is to me
especially since I watch tennis videos. :X

Watch this for like 15 sec and then the fmt one. It's a lot sharper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dnBEPM8cVk

[quote name='Liquid 2']It only works on some videos though.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'd say most, but yeah some don't work. I think more recent ones do.

[quote name='zewone']Wimp.[/QUOTE]

Beaner.

[quote name='daphatty']It was the first time that the smell of food made me nauseous. Unbelievable.

Oh man, did someone have liver failure?[/QUOTE]
We're working on it.

[quote name='zewone']What is &fmt=18 doing to the vid?

I didn't notice much, but if could have been the one video I tried it on.[/quote]Made the audio clearer on one i tired.

It's mostly to watch tennis videos in my case.

Plus I like streaming anime. I used to dl, but after stage6 I became a streamer. ^_^;;;LOL

[quote name='Moxio']Eh, I'd say most, but yeah some don't work. I think more recent ones do.[/QUOTE]Makes sense. They only added this feature recently, after all.

daphatty is gonna hit us with some type of "git. that. dirt off ya shoulduh." reply.

Maybe he's just sick of all the bullshit from the whiners? I know i would be. Hell, i am actually. Fortunately peace is but an ignore list away.

Lawlz@Moxio's mancrush for daphatty.

[quote name='Brak']See?[/QUOTE]

Read him like a book.

Check out this video Brak. The parody is alright, but the song is quality:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAyBaNwDX8c[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Lawlz@Moxio's mancrush for daphatty.[/QUOTE]

:lol: If only you guys weren't too stupid to see how big pussies you all seem right now by deeming yourselves "cooler" than daphatty.

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: If only you guys weren't too stupid to see how big pussies you all seem right now by deeming yourselves "cooler" than daphatty.[/quote]Don't you know, it's cool to rebel against authority.

Here's a clip of D.N.A. from the bad ass movie, Downtown 81.
Their drummer is so cute.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZctJ3xhNFlw[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back