Today is CAG's 7th Birthday

Happy Birthday CAG!!! Thank you so much for over the years (for helping us spending and saving at the same time!)

Happy Bday, Cag! And thanks to my buddy Wally for telling me to sign up to 'this great site that posts all these kickass cheap game deals" almost 6.5 years ago.

(Falls asleep in front of keyboard, cue wavy transition effect)

(Dissolve in to a single spotlight on one Wombat in a tuxedo, holding a mic, with Boatcrash seated behind him, playing a hollow-body Gretsch electric guitar. Alone at circular table, complete with white tablecloth and one rose in the center is a star-stricken CheapyD.)

"Do...you...know what...today iiisss...it's our CAG-i-ver-sa-ryyy...it's our CAG-i-ver-sarrry..."

(Cut to CAG community bowing in all directions around Hobbit-sized Cheapy, Wombat, Super Programmer John, and Whip Smart Banky (for the trademark avatars).)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been a great run with the site and I have loved all my time here. Congrats on 7 years of greatness ! I've been here for almost 6 of them and wouldn't have missed it for anything!

Happy birthday, CAG! I feel guilty now for not contributing as much as I did in the past. Regardless, I couldn't live without the CAGcast.

Congrats Cheapy for creating such a successful website.

I haven't been following this site for very long, but i can tell you not a day goes by w/o me hitting this up. Thank you for all you guys contribute!

I've been checking this site nearly daily since the very beginning, thank you for starting this site CheapyD!

bread's done
Back