Today is CAG's 7th Birthday

Cheapy! So sad I never got to meet you while living in Japan. I almost spent over $300 for the privilege of hanging out with you and the CAGsters after the Tokyo Game Show. Hopefully I'll have a chance to do so in the future. Until then, I'll save my pennies by using your wonderful website and I'll be back visiting Nihon soon.
Congratulations and the best of luck in the future.
おめでとうございます。頑張ってください!

Congratulations Cheapy and CAG staff :)

What a time and money sink you have created. I love it.

And while you're working on your great iPhone/iPad/iWhatever app, please keep up the mobile site for all of us that Think Different and use some other mobile device with, you know, a keyboard and other weird stuff. It was a long time coming, but it works well! Add search and it'll be perfect :)

Thanks again, O Caliph of CAG!

I've been proud to be a member of CAG for almost five full years now. I just wonder what kind of insane deals I missed since I wasn't here since the beginning.

Then again, my wallet probably would thank me for not joining sooner.

Congrats and thanks Cheapy.

Happy birthday, CAG. :)

It's been almost a year for me for being a member in the entire site. Thank you, everyone for helping me search for better deals on current and new games. Next month is when I get to have my pre-order copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 from Amazon at $40 with the SSFIV's $10 credit used up! XD

Congrats, I DO WORK Nj.

Thank you for these wonderful years in understanding me (I'm a cheap bastard)! Happy Birthday and could not give you anything... cause well I'm a cheap bastard!

While I enjoy the site I think it's pretty tacky that with the podcast and this post you continue to remind people that this website gives you such a comfortable lifestyle. You make it seem like you won the lottery or are living off the backs of your users.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CHEAP GAMES YEAHHHHHHHH! and to clarify what someone else said that they arent sure if they have saved or lost money by knowing about this site. I'd say lost money but gained fun ;)

Happy BDay CAG! We love you! You have helped me become more frugal with many more things than merely video games, I only wish I had discovered you sooner.

Good looking out CheapAssGamer. If it wasn't for you I would be more broke. Stay healthy and of course Happy Birthday Pardner.

Oh man, I can't believe I missed the big day! Anyways, Congrats on 7 years and 1 day CheapyD. Might as well thank Wombat and BoatCrash, while I'm at it. Keep up the great work you guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAG
Happy_Birthday.jpg

Damn, has it really been 7 years? Holy cow. Congrats :) I remember joining sometime in the fall, and though I used to be a forum junkie, I now just reply here and there, but I'm still here.

Thanks for all the deals!

Damn 7 years!

Congrats Cheapy!...... and thanks to you and all the great contributors over the years. My wallet was heavier much of the time thanks to you, but much lighter at times thanks to the constant influx of deals.

Also, the best trading community I've found on the net. Thanks a bunch!

Happy to have been a member so long...this site is absolutely one of the best around.Thanks Cheapy for all the fun! Thanks for the Cagcast as well making those long commutes bearable. This is probably the longest I've stuck around any site...great community.

Now we just need a crazy pricing error to celebrate! :)

I would have probably cured cancer in my basement by now if not for all the games I've played over the past years because I get em cheap.

You're made the world a worse place.

Happy birthday CAG and thanks for everything everybody does in here to make it work. I can't count how much time of my life I have spent navigating this site.

Happy BDay and Congrats to Cheapy and the crew.

CAG has done some great things for my pocketbook thru the years and I hope to help where and when I can to provide back to the community.

-FrankCastleAZ

I want to thank you, Cheapy, for creating this great forum for us to share our cheap-ass finds with other cheap-ass gamers! This was one of the first sites I'd ever found with this sort of idea, and I've been a fan ever since. CAG is one of my favorites sites to lurk, not just for deals, but because the community is just so bloody fun to watch too. Thanks much Cheapy! You and the guys have really made this place a winner in my book.

Here's lookin' forward to another 7 years!

A couple of days late, but happy birthday. This is such a great site. I've used it for quite some time, but only recently signed up.

bread's done
Back