Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

Ordered:

Xbox
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
MVP Baseball 2005
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2

GC
Viewtiful Joe 2

The only other game that interested me that was still in stock was Midway Arcade Treasures 3, but I'll probably be able to find that used for around the same price sometime in the future.

I was using Opera and getting the error, went to Firefox and it went through.,

Picked up

Viewtiful Joe™ 2 (GameCube™)
UPC 013388200160

The Lord of the Rings™: The Return of the King™ (GameCube™)
UPC 014633146868

The Lord of the Rings™: The Third Age (GameCube™)
UPC 014633148503

for $15, not bad.

Damn, most of the really cheap ones are gone and it looks like they don't have free shipping anymore for $25+ orders.....I think I'm going to pass on what's left....

annoyed that I missed out on SF2 anniversery. But did pick up - Ratchet and Clank - Ratchet and Clank 2 - Virtua Fighter 4 - Tekken 4 for 26 bucks w shipping. Not bad. Thx OP.

Yeah, I came across 15 or so games I wanted, 4 of which were in stock. Still, not too shabby to get Zelda II, 007: Everything or Nothing, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and LotR: The Third Age for $19 shipped. Nothing amazing, but for $5 a game, definitely worth it.

Chose 6 games, only 3 were available (NHL 05, Urbz, Punisher). I really, really, really wanted that $1.98 Project Snowblind. Maybe next time.

Most of the games they had listed, I had already picked up from the June clearance, however the few I would have liked to have gotten were shown as OOS as soon as I went to check out. Circuit City really needs a website re-design or something. The 8 item limit and not showing if an item is OOS until you want to checkout is totally assinine, IMO.....ARRRRGH!! :bomb:

Oh well, at least I did pretty well with the June clearance.

thanks op for the heads up! i picked up:
viewtiful joe 2 (gc)
splinter cell: pandora tomorrow (gc)
sid meier's pirates! (xb)
there were more than 10 games i thought i got a deal on by buying 14.99 or less but after seeing these prices i feel so ripped off!!!!!

Everything basically sold out I tried put in cart other then like few things which I didn't even bother with.

tempted to get MVP 05( already have it but my copy is scratched up a bit) and Punisher. neither are BC games for the 360 though and my old xbox wont work. so i have a problem lol

[quote name='Bazz']Everything basically sold out I tried put in cart other then like few things which I didn't even bother with.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Out of the 7 games I had in cart, only one in stock was VF4.

thanks op!

managed to get

street hoops (gc)
dr seuss' cat in the hat (gba)
finding nemo: the continuing adventure (gba)
jimmy neutron: attack of the twonkies (gc)
finding nemo (gc)
robots (gba)
teenage mutant ninja turtles (gc)
teenage mutant ninja turtles 2: battle nexus (gc)
greg hastings tournament paintball (xbox)
conflict vietnam (xbox)
nhl 2005 (xbox)

when did they drop free shipping over $25?!

grrr.. their inventory system sucks. you'd think ALL out-of-stock items would display as being so, not just a couple random ones. would've saved me a lot of time trying to cram the best 8 items (another dumb idea) into my cart.

I got Eyetoy: Groove (I picked up Play with the camera from CUSA for $5 a month or so back), and Crash Twinsanity Xbox. Everything else I wanted was out of stock. Oh, well, I'm going to GS later today to use the extra 10% off coupon from GI along with my More card on some used PS2 games, so I didn't to spend too much on this sale anyway. (How's that for rationalizing?)

[quote name='hinkbert']Got
DS
Ridge Racer
[/QUOTE]
wtf? That was one I tried to get at 7:30 this morning when I saw this while I was getting reading for work. Did you get it before then and didn't post til 8?

[quote name='6669']CC always lists clearance games on their website that they dont have in stock.[/quote]

Best reply to the thread so far. Plenty of good deals with nothing in stock.

Tried for Ice Climbers, Dr. Mario, Bomberman, and XIII (PS2). Only Bomberman was in stock, so I passed.

Decided to go back and get Bomberman and XIII for GC...now Bomberman is gone. fuckers.

Also...wish I hadn't just dropped $16 for the Punisher on ebay last week. Argh!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Best reply to the thread so far. Plenty of good deals with nothing in stock.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought CAGs would know this by now. How many "Dead to Rights $1.96 at CC.com" threads have you seen here? I've seen about 10 alone.

Awesome OP!

Picked up:
Simpsons Hit and Run
Jak and Daxter
Tekken 4
DBZ: Buu's Fury
Unreal Championship 2

I missed the games I wanted most though: Musashi: Samurai Legend, Wario World, MMZ3, MMX8.

If anybody has a spare copy of Musashi, I'll pay $10 shipped for it.

fyi I just snagged:

Virtua Fighter™ 4 Evolution (PlayStation®2)
$2.96
The Punisher™ (PlayStation®2)
UPC 752919460498
$3.96
The Lord of the Rings™: The Third Age (PlayStation®2)
UPC 014633148480
$3.96

EDIT:
Yu-Gi-Oh Sacred Cards
DBZ Buu's Fury
Legacy of Kain Defiance
MAT 3
Jak II
Rachet & Clanck Going Commando
Matrix Path of Neo

So they should all still be instock (unless I snagged the last ones).

Almost everything is sold out already. I was in the middle of placing another order, when I had to leave for work. Stupid Car pooling....

Ah well, grabbed some good stuff. Great find OP!

thanks op, I got Matrix and Gun not the cheapest of the bunch but ones I missed out on in the original 8.96 sale.

[quote name='evanft']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click the game to see it's OOS.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to quote myself and add that you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.

Managed to get:
Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC) 3.96
Sega Classics Collection (PS2) 5.96
Midway Treasures 2 (PS2) 5.96

with taxes and shipping it was 20 bucks. Thanks OP!

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I don't know why everyone's bitching, I'm fairly late to the party, yet managed to pick up 10 games for around $80.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get the awesome stuff, like SF Collection, but was able to get Midway 3 PS2(much better than the Xbox version, believe it or not) and LOTR: ROTK GC for like $13 shipped. I'll take that.

RD

WOW, Circuit City's website sucks almost as much as their stores do. Most of the stuff is gone but still shows up as in stock until you check out. And what's up with only being able to have 10 items in the cart?

How antiquated can you get?

Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.

Was able to get a Jak & Daxter, Max Payne 2. SSX3 dropped out of the cart in the end- guess it was not in stock.

Thanks, OP.

Wow their site sucks. It keeps letting me add things to my cart only to say they're gone when I try to check out. There was nothing I was dying to get anyway, but still

I hate you rich bastards who can spend $40-$80. :bomb:

I only picked up The Punisher (PS2) and Legacy of Kain (PS2).

Although I had my eye on a lot of other games that I couldn't afford right now, even at those prices. :(

bread's done
Back