Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

[quote name='FlyMaggot']Dont get too excited. Most of the games show OOS when you get to the check out part. :cry: You gotta be on these CC sales the first hour they show up to get any good games.[/QUOTE]

The original post tells you how to check to see if a game is in stock...

Thanks wlau. Picked up five games for $27ish.

SUCKS SO HARD. If anyone grabbed a Street Fighter AC or Adventure of Link feel free to PM me, I guess. Bleh bleh argh.

All stuff said in stock for my order, I finish browsing in a perido of three minutes and bam damn near everything sold out, oh well

Thanks OP. Missed most of the good stuff, but I was able to grab a couple cheap games I wanted and I manged to get some cheap extra cases.

this was the perfect time to check out some games that were put off for some reason or another....

soul cal.... re,reble strike.......

oh well, you gotta be quick around here

thanks for the post though!!!!!

I had 4 items in my cart, and in the 15 seconds it took me to get to the checkout page someone snaked the last Neo Contra for PS2 out of my cart. $2.99 shipping is a lot for 3 games. I hate these CC sales, but I decided after wasting so much time and being late for work I might as well get a couple things out of this.

By the way, I like to keep records of how much PS2 games have sold for in the past when deciding what prices to buy those games at in the future.

Has anyone compiled a list of the new CC PS2 clearance games (in a text format like the following) that you could post in this thread?
Crash Kart Nitro (PS2) - $5.96
Neo Contra (PS2) - $5.96
Ratchet & Clank: Precursor Legacy (PS2) - $5.96

Those were the other 3 games I would've liked to have gotten.

i was checking circuitcity.com at 2pst this morning...then the site stopped working for 5 minutes while it was "adding stuff to the inventory"...pissed me off when it took longer than promised...then behold, a bajillion games just showed up in stock and i ended up in heaven

Actually, that's Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy unless they had a crossover I haven't heard of :p
[quote name='Ubichu']I had 4 items in my cart, and in the 15 seconds it took me to get to the checkout page someone snaked the last Neo Contra for PS2 out of my cart. $2.99 shipping is a lot for 3 games. I hate these CC sales, but I decided after wasting so much time and being late for work I might as well get a couple things out of this.

By the way, I like to keep records of how much PS2 games have sold for in the past when deciding what prices to buy those games at in the future.

Has anyone compiled a list of the new CC PS2 clearance games (in a text format like the following) that you could post in this thread?
Crash Kart Nitro (PS2) - $5.96
Neo Contra (PS2) - $5.96
Ratchet & Clank: Precursor Legacy (PS2) - $5.96

Those were the other 3 games I would've liked to have gotten.[/quote]

Crap, I added a bunch of stuff to my cart cause I thought it was in stock. Got excited about getting a bunch of cheap games...then realized they were all out of stock when I went to checkout.

I got a bunch last night. Pure luck I ended up checking the site too. What really pissed me off is that my computer stopped working after my third order... oh well only had another few items I wanted. Shipping somewhat kills the deals above 3.96 depending on the game.

Yeah the sale now is annoying, you add one of the few things that are in stock to your cart and then 5 seconds later they are sold out, then it comes back, you try again and it's sold out.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I got a bunch last night. Pure luck I ended up checking the site too. What really pissed me off is that my computer stopped working after my third order... oh well only had another few items I wanted. Shipping somewhat kills the deals above 3.96 depending on the game.[/quote]
that was karma kicking in...3 orders? u serious man...jk, i was able to get in 12 orders before i had class at 8am

The only game I was able to snag was Psi Ops for XBox, which sucks considering I had about 8 items on my list.

[quote name='rly723']i bet the hoarding soccer moms just waking up on FW and SD are having a field day with this sale unfortunately.[/quote]

There's probably just as many hoarders here, but they aren't soccer moms.

Picking at the leftovers (all PS2):

- ATV Offroad Fury
- NFL Street
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Tekken 4
- WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes the Pain (for a friend)

Like most people here, I was thinking a bunch more were available until getting the dreaded "Notify when available" message during checkout. Guess I should be happy to get these, but knowing what I could have gotten still nags at me a bit... =)

Color me another guy who added a bunch of games to his cart happily, only to find they're all out of stock. It's good for humility to feel stupid every now and then.

[quote name='darth007']Is Tenchu: Fatal Shadows worth the $5.96 plus shipping and tax?[/quote]

It's good, but not as great as wrath of heaven. The controls seemed a little wiereder for me. I guess i'd call it a $10 and under game. If you like the stealth genre it's worth it.

[quote name='SDC']SUCKS SO HARD. If anyone grabbed a Street Fighter AC or Adventure of Link feel free to PM me, I guess. Bleh bleh argh.[/QUOTE]

Most those items were not in stock any time recently.

Damn, only 1 GCN game I wanted was still available, and it's cheapness is kinda killed by the shipping.

Congrats to all who actually got stuff though.

Can anyone confirm if these sales apply to the stores as well? The only hint I have is I know Fuzion Frenzy on Xbox was $9.99 in a bargain bin at mine, and was also $9.99 in this sale.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Can anyone confirm if these sales apply to the stores as well? The only hint I have is I know Fuzion Frenzy on Xbox was $9.99 in a bargain bin at mine, and was also $9.99 in this sale.[/quote]

these prices should be the same as in store however these games are close to impossible to find in store.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I got a bunch last night. Pure luck I ended up checking the site too. What really pissed me off is that my computer stopped working after my third order... oh well only had another few items I wanted. Shipping somewhat kills the deals above 3.96 depending on the game.[/QUOTE]
Out of morbid curiosity, what did you get?

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']i was checking circuitcity.com at 2pst this morning...then the site stopped working for 5 minutes while it was "adding stuff to the inventory"...pissed me off when it took longer than promised...then behold, a bajillion games just showed up in stock and i ended up in heaven[/QUOTE]
You too, I'd like to see a list so I can be depressed for the rest of the weekend.

Bummer. I tried for Sphinx, DoA:HC and Street Fighter Anniversary... all gone! Oh well, I don't need to be spending money right now anyway.

They have God of War and Shadow of the Colosssus for $19.99 and it doesn't show the Greatest Hits version. Decent if you want the originals and not the GH versions.

They were available when I went to the checkout screen, unlike everything else..

The one day I don't decide to check CAG until later in the day....I did pick up NFL Street 2 for Gamecube since I recently opened the PSP version and am really liking it.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Can anyone confirm if these sales apply to the stores as well? The only hint I have is I know Fuzion Frenzy on Xbox was $9.99 in a bargain bin at mine, and was also $9.99 in this sale.[/QUOTE]

These are all the sale games marked down over the past several years. These games have appeared during the previous sales and are seldom found in store.

[quote name='onikage']There's probably just as many hoarders here, but they aren't soccer moms.[/quote]

What the heck are FW and SD?

[quote name='Pookymeister']I got a few games i was mildly interested in.

TMNT
Red Dead Revolver
Scaler
LORT: 3rd Age

All for PS2[/QUOTE]
What would make someone have any interest in Scaler, might I ask? Looks like a budget-priced Spyro ripoff to me. Checking Metacritic, though, it didn't score as low as I thought it would've. I figured it'd be in the PRYZM: Dark Unicorn neighborhood.

All I came away with was NFL Street 2 and Spider Man 2 for the GC. Everything else in my cart was OOS.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP...but wish I'd gotten there sooner. ;)

a lot of these prices are available in store. Just have fun finding them in stock as a lot of these have been clearanced for ages

[quote name='ViolentLee']What would make someone have any interest in Scaler, might I ask? Looks like a budget-priced Spyro ripoff to me. Checking Metacritic, though, it didn't score as low as I thought it would've. I figured it'd be in the PRYZM: Dark Unicorn neighborhood.[/quote]

I bought Scaler last year strictly for my kids, and ended up playing it. That and Pitfall: Lost Expedition...Surprisingly Scaler isn't too bad and Pitfall was actually very underrated IMO. I enjoyed it!

I know it's probably been asked already, but is this deal online only or will the prices come up B&M too, as I think my local CC has a buttload of some of them.

I usually check CAG firstin the morning and of course the one day i dont i miss this. Oh well. I would to have like picking up some GBA titles for my kids for christmas. Oh and some of the star wars titles for myself. I would really like rebel strike if anyone finds it in the store at the same price.

bread's done
Back