Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

[quote name='Blade']We all know that some assholes checked out ten times just so they could buy all of the games that make this sale worthwhile and sell them for 10x the amount on ebay. Which is why I always keep any deal I find to myself.

Pretty impressive that this didn't last 12 hours with you dicks. I think that's some sort of record.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to re-read many of the posts about the fact that 90% of the items listed were never even available. This is recurring on ALL the CC Online sales.

[quote name='VWarrior']Man when I loaded up my cart with about 10 games that I wanted and saw that with shipping the total was less than $40, my jaw almost dropped. Then I hit the checkout button and saw that only three remained.........

Oh well. With these prices I'm not really surprised a lot of these have sold out.

I did manage to get Psi-Ops, Full Spectrum Warrior, and Everything or Nothing (I rented and beat this game and it so awesome I don't mind buying it and playing it again. I'll probably play through this game multiple times over the years. Such an awesome action game).[/quote]

psi ops is definelty worth owning even if youve beaten it. it was one of the games i wanted but was already sold out but im not complaining i got alot of great deals too bad none of the greatest hits games went down cheaper but i guess its too soon to get god of war any cheaper but hell 20 bucks for socom 3 is a great deal.

Most of the games I wanted were OOS :cry:

I only managed to order the following (all :ps2:):

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
T
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]he Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
Tekken 4
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

[/FONT]

As posted above this sale was never even a sale!
At 6am Eastern time most games were already unavailable.
Price match at another store (Wal-Mart BB) if you can!!!

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']As posted above this sale was never even a sale!
At 6am Eastern time most games were already unavailable.
Price match at another store (Wal-Mart BB) if you can!!![/quote]

mmmmm I'm gonna try to pricematch at wally world, an old lady runs it so she doesn't care about games. I want my street fighter for cheap!!!

I got a pretty good haul at 7am. I say pretty good because Drake XB is BAD. But for $.96..... Why not? :)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $0.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $0.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $3.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $3.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $2.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $2.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $3.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $3.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $5.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $5.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $1.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $1.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $2.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $2.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $3.96[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $3.96[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] total current purchase:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] $34.06 [/FONT]

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Why does everyone keep posting this? Just because you can ADD the item to your cart DOES NOT mean the game is currently in stock. Check the game on the page itself for true availability. Most of what you're probably trying to add to your cart isn't or hasn't been available. This happens everytime there's a CC Online sale. We need a FAQ thread to stop these posts...[/quote]

That's not always the case, though. For every game I added to my cart, I went directly to each game's individual page first. I'd "Add to Cart" there, but then when I'd go to check out, a few of them would be listed as "Tell me when available" or whatever it says. For example, I was able to add F-Zero GX and Neo Contra, but as soon as I got to check out, I couldn't actually purchase those titles.

8:00 AM

Ordered ...
Get on Da Mic (with Mic) (PS2) $6 (I'm still not sure why I ordered this...novelty value?)
Zelda 2 (GBA) $2
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2) $3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (GC) $3
Pac Man World 2 (PS2) $4
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (GC) $4
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (GC) $6
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (PS2) $4
Crash Nitro Kart (PS2) $6
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (GC) $4
Crash Twinsanity (PS2) $6

Total: 11 games for $59.43 (with tax and shipping)

I guess I overcompensated for myself having missed the $8.96 sale back then... :)

[quote name='monstericreated']That's not always the case, though. For every game I added to my cart, I went directly to each game's individual page first. I'd "Add to Cart" there, but then when I'd go to check out, a few of them would be listed as "Tell me when available" or whatever it says. For example, I was able to add F-Zero GX and Neo Contra, but as soon as I got to check out, I couldn't actually purchase those titles.[/QUOTE]

Very odd that that seemed to be happening to you. ;-/

When I first logged in about a half hour ago, saw this post, saw the number of views and replies, I was bummed knowing everything would be sold out by now. But then looking at the list of what was available for the GCN and DS, I feel much better. There isn't one game on the lists that I would have ordered anyway. I either already own them or wouldn't want them. Congrats to those that scored though.

I agree, I hate just about every game listed. Most of them dont even deserve the price there going for right now, but thats just my opinion.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Very odd that that seemed to be happening to you. ;-/[/quote]

Are you serious? Why would I lie? I'm not an incompetent moron. Perhaps they were in my cart for too long while I was browsing, and someone else was able to snatch them up. It's not implausible. I read the OP's post in its entirety, so I went to each individual page to make sure that they were actually in-stock at the moment, and those two most definitely were.

[quote name='Blade']We all know that some assholes checked out ten times just so they could buy all of the games that make this sale worthwhile and sell them for 10x the amount on ebay. Which is why I always keep any deal I find to myself.

Pretty impressive that this didn't last 12 hours with you dicks. I think that's some sort of record.[/quote] :applause: :applause: :applause: Way to many people out to profit for themselves. Sure some were OOS but you know the ebayers were all over this.

[quote name='monstericreated']Are you serious? Why would I lie? I'm not an incompetent moron. Perhaps they were in my cart for too long while I was browsing, and someone else was able to snatch them up. It's not implausible. I read the OP's post in its entirety, so I went to each individual page to make sure that they were actually in-stock at the moment, and those two most definitely were.[/QUOTE]

Apologies if my last post seemed condesnding. It was merely a comment by me saying that I'm sorry that your stuff disappeared from your cart, it was not an implication of intelligence at all.

Your theory is what I would have assumed if you were going through the ordering process by verifying in stock. It was in no way a knock or intended to be. Hopefully you got SOMETHING.

Anyone know if we should expect updates on their website? I know when they did this during the last clearance a few months ago, they'd add some games every morning. You guys think it'll happen again?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Apologies if my last post seemed condesnding. It was merely a comment by me saying that I'm sorry that your stuff disappeared from your cart, it was not an implication of intelligence at all.

Your theory is what I would have assumed if you were going through the ordering process by verifying in stock. It was in no way a knock or intended to be. Hopefully you got SOMETHING.[/quote]

Oh, sorry! I'm suffering from a cold, so maybe I am a bit incompetent at the moment. I read it as more of a snide remark, like that it was only happening to me... How odd! Ha ha. I'm retarded. It's okay, though. I didn't NEED those games - It just would've been nice to nab them at such low prices! I don't have a lot of time to game these days, which is why I pretty much only buy games when they're fairly cheap ($20 or under) unless it's something I must absolutely have. Apologies for snapping. :)

[quote name='sarma81']Anyone know if we should expect updates on their website? I know when they did this during the last clearance a few months ago, they'd add some games every morning. You guys think it'll happen again?[/QUOTE]

That's wishful thinking, m8.

Lord of the Rings Third Age (XBox)
Tenchu (PS2)
Day of Reckoning 1 (GC)
Midtown Madness 3 (XBox)
Rallisport Challenge (XBox)
Guilty Gear Reload (XBox)
Marc Ecko (XBox)
Batman Begins (XBox)
Path of Neo (XBox)

all of these were still left of my interest.

Most of the GBA/GC stuff was soaked up. Didn't check most of the DS games, only interest was in Lunar back in the CC clearance sale.

lots of old games there. anyone know where i can find a new copy of World Series Baseball 2k3 for xbox? i noticed its BC for the 360. had it back in the day,but no idea where it is now. also only place has it used is EB/GS. is the game out of print now since it hard to find a new copy around?

[quote name='rly723']lots of old games there. anyone know where i can find a new copy of World Series Baseball 2k3 for xbox? i noticed its BC for the 360. had it back in the day,but no idea where it is now. also only place has it used is EB/GS. is the game out of print now since it hard to find a new copy around?[/QUOTE]

Of course it's out of print. It's an old sports title. Besides, it's not that good a game - MVP 2005 is the best baseball to date (though not compatible with X360, and sports titles are never a priority.)

[quote name='kevzik']this prices will ring up like this in store correct?[/quote] I highly doubt it, i think this is just online which sucks for me.i dont like online shooping.

Damn.

Of all the days I'm late when checking out CAG.

I guess in a way this is a good thing since I already spent quite a bit this week with Gamestop's coupon error. But still, damn.

wow i missed out on a lot of quality stuff, if i would have got in on any of it though i woulda spent all the money i made today and more and maybe never get around to playing half the games, butttt that woudl have been fun to get alot of games in the mail!

I went back through some of the games and found two that were actually available for ordering. I picked up:

LotR: Third Age (Xbox)
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

Total came to $13.51. Not too bad I guess.

I just received the confirmation e-mail as well.

Actually, these prices should be in store as well.

The first store I went to I got DBZ: Budokai and Enter the Matrix (both Cube). The Customer Service person said they had to be in stock on the website for me to get them, turned out both of those were at the time. They didn't ring up correctly in store because they had another UPC sticker over the originals.

However, at the second store, I got both the Gumby GBA game and Starsky and Hutch GCN game. I took them up along with my printouts from the website, the lady scanned them, and it turned out they were actually ringing up $3.96 and $1.96 respectively.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']Actually, these prices should be in store as well.

The first store I went to I got DBZ: Budokai and Enter the Matrix (both Cube). The Customer Service person said they had to be in stock on the website for me to get them, turned out both of those were at the time. They didn't ring up correctly in store because they had another UPC sticker over the originals.

However, at the second store, I got both the Gumby GBA game and Starsky and Hutch GCN game. I took them up along with my printouts from the website, the lady scanned them, and it turned out they were actually ringing up $3.96 and $1.96 respectively.[/quote]

Sweetness. Even if they don't ring up cheaper, CC pms their website, so we should be okay.

Should I just keep the games that are sold out in my cart and just purchase them? Maybe they might get a few other copies... thats what I'm hoping. (Will they give my money back if they no longer get any more copies if I purchase via credit card?)

Yes, these prices are in-store and some of them are months and months old. For example, I got Starky & Hutch for Gamecube for $2 months ago and traded it in to Blockbuster for the $5 bonus back in June.

Nothing available that I wanted. I was really hoping to get a copy of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the PS2. If anyone got a copy, CML.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Someone needs to re-read many of the posts about the fact that 90% of the items listed were never even available. This is recurring on ALL the CC Online sales.[/QUOTE]
I really don't think that is the case. I saw the original post immediately after it appeared on this site and I went to CC.com thinking that I would just be posting a "sorry, but you got all excited for nothing " type of message, when to my surprise a lot of the games were actually in stock. Yes, many were already out of stock when I tried, but MOST were in stock (I was actually adding them to my cart and going to checkout to make sure). And I was able to confirm just from reading these posts that I got the last copy of about 3 different titles, so it's obvious that quantities were VERY limited. I see no reason to assume that these titles were never in stock. They just disappeared really quickly.

Yep, my first order was for about 10 different GBA games... all just shipped. When I went right back in and started adding PS2 games to my cart everything was pretty much OOS.

Really good prices on a lot of stuff. However I just sold off most of my collection a month or so ago. So buying these games would break the point I made of not collecting games anymore.

[quote name='Graystone']Really good prices on a lot of stuff. However I just sold off most of my collection a month or so ago. So buying these games would break the point I made of not collecting games anymore.[/quote]

Heh, but it's so tempting dammit!

I've told myself I'll try and be better with the next gen systems, but now that I have much more money...

Nothing really worthwhile for me, except for Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. Do you think if I get a stupid or an employee that doesn't care, I could PM that price for the PS2 version at Walmart?

Even though they are 99% out of stock now, has anyone compiled a list of the $6 and under games that were part of this CC sale? If so, I hope someone can post it in this thread. Thanks.

Even though I saw this thread WAY to late, I was still able to snag Psi-Ops for X-box. I've actually been looking for this game, and a new copy for less than $9 shipped was hard to pass up. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']It made me woeful that the free shipping is gone. I picked up about 23 games for 70 dollars. Not bad I guess, but it would have been almost 20 dollars less.[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean, especially because their stupid website makes you break your orders into 8 items or less, but the price per game is still fantastic.

[quote name='icruise']I know what you mean, especially because their stupid website makes you break your orders into 8 items or less, but the price per game is still fantastic.[/QUOTE]
Yeah! That really pissed me off, the shopping cart limit. I assume it was originally placed there to ensure the free shipping didn't get abused, but I have no idea why it's still there. I'd rather have less of a discount on shipping for orders with multiple items then to have to go through all the hassle of multiple orders (and missed opporunities with games-- I was very close to having a copy of Baulder's Gate for PS2)
But, you're right. Prices are right. I'm so surprised they have anything left the first three weeks they clearanced out games. I can't wait for Circuit City's (and any store for that matter) clearance of past gen games after PS3 and Wii launch.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah! That really pissed me off, the shopping cart limit. I assume it was originally placed there to ensure the free shipping didn't get abused, but I have no idea why it's still there. I'd rather have less of a discount on shipping for orders with multiple items then to have to go through all the hassle of multiple orders (and missed opporunities with games-- I was very close to having a copy of Baulder's Gate for PS2)
But, you're right. Prices are right. I'm so surprised they have anything left the first three weeks they clearanced out games. I can't wait for Circuit City's (and any store for that matter) clearance of past gen games after PS3 and Wii launch.[/quote]

Thank god for the shopping cart limit. Otherwise some FW douche would buy every copy of every game before anyone else could get something to actually play.

bread's done
Back