Too Human - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='smarkbran']True....its just funny to see a post about this mediocre game get brought back from the dead. That and this game is pretty terrible. Maybe the "over-hype" it got killed it for me?[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I see the short comings of this game (Curse you lack of 4 player) but it's not bad, it's just niche. It reminded me a lot of Phantasy Star Online meets Diablo and that really appealed to me. I'll probably day one TH2 (So long as I hear it's improved... and if it comes out)

I didn't have any major issues with the game other than the difficulty and death sequence. Actually to be completely honest I really enjoyed the game and it held me over till Sacred 2 (which will hold me over till' Diablo 3).

sry to bring this back from the dead...but just borrowed the game from friend and if there is anyone crazy enough...that includes myself...that still would like to play this game...i am playing online (to get some achievements) if you would like to join

I might play this game again later this weekend. I have not played this in so long. I still have 2 or 3 of the videos locked and even with the guid I can not unlock them. I think I still need to find one of the wells also.

1000/1000 was easy to pull off on this game. You just have to understand how the game mechanics work and it becomes easy.

would like some help in this game pls
tried playing online and in campaign...cant beat the second stage without dying
if anyone would like to carry me thru the stage would be much appreciated
and any other cheesements...thank you

If you see me on this weekend I will run you through but I would like the same for me for the level to get the achievement for not dieing.

sure...u should pm me cuz i dont kno ur gt
do u kno if i was a lower lvl host...and you are higher level
r the enemies your lvl or my lvl?
cuz right now the enemies r so diesel...one hit KO
im thinking of doin the cheesement that i have to make one character of each class
if anyone has a lvl 3 charm that i could borrow...it would be much appreciated...and the elite suit?
Thank you.

well i picked this game up for $8, and I had very low expectations. I bought 2 copies, one for me and one for a friend to play co-op. We booted it up last night and played through the first level. well, I actually had quite a bit of fun. Combat seemed pretty good, level variety was ok (not great but ok) and the pacing/difficulty seemed good.

Started the second level (ice forest). Ok, so i know all of this had been said before, but omfg. So awful. Talk about a fucking train wreck. The difficulty shoots up like crazy, level is literally cut and pasted with the same groups of enemies and arenas. And the fucking boss is a piece of shit. Ejected the disc and threw it across the room as soon as the achievment popped for finishing the second level.

Alright I'm done ranting. And playing too human.

I would be up for a co-op game some time actually.

Would anyone be able to help me with the armor achievement at all? I only need that one and the wells which I can do anytime with a guide. If you could trade it then I would trade straighht back.

Also, I'm guessing no news on Too Human 2 :(

when?
and question...for Relics of a Forgotten Past achievement
do i have wear it or just have it in inventory?
if i dont have to wear it...could someone let me borrow it? i promise to give it right back
thanks...

Well decided to play this since it was one of the games on my shelf never played. Its not bad but man without doing co-op do I stand a chance?! I probably die 2 times a level, minimum (I chose Berserker).

[quote name='Spybreak8']Well decided to play this since it was one of the games on my shelf never played. Its not bad but man without doing co-op do I stand a chance?! I probably die 2 times a level, minimum (I chose Berserker).[/QUOTE]

Berserkers can die a lot. You stand a chance to just run through, but getting the achievements for not dying, you might be better off doing the Champion or one of the other classes.

I have this game and would love to do co-op, Hey sumOG good to see your xbox is back up and running, sorry I deleted you but when you said you'd RROD I removed you. If you don't remember We've played left 4 Dead. I'm sill will to help you with those ach if your still trying, just shoot me a friend request. And again I'm up for too human. So send some friends request just stating your from here and what game your wanting to play. IE l4d or too human. I also have pure and would like to race friends

sup draven1089...up and running again...for now...i expect another rrod in the future
but yea...i'll add you...i dont have pure tho

Won Too Human off of Bing, and I would love to play with someone co-op (as soon as my xbox ships back in the RROD).

It's unfortunate that Silicon Knight stopped supporting the game almost immediately after its release. I would have bought DLC and the eventual sequel but I'm pretty sure everything's been canceled and Silicon Knights have moved on.

I can totally understand how people would hate that, though the game was too hard for me so I'm glad they're doing something else. I hope they're okay though, because even their supposed "failures" are more interesting than many developers supposed "successes"!

And developer capable of Eternal Darkness deserves to be around a LOOOOOOOONG time. And I was surprised by how cool the story and presentation of Too Human were (since I had basically no interest in them prior to starting the game). I even enjoyed the first (of four?) level(?, dungeon?), but then just got slaughtered by normal enemies at the start of the second level :lol:

Might as well post this. If anyone wants to play Too Human, I needed a reason to finally finish it. Also have starting characters, so any new players are welcome. Send me a message on Live that you added me from here, otherwise, I won't know, FL is almost full.

bread's done
Back