Too Human - Gen. Discussion & Info

If anyone has any Commando Cybernetic elite armor (Not the helmet, weapon, or vest) feel free to pm ME, i need the other 4 elite armors..

I have 5 level 3 (the red ones for the ach) charms.. they range from lightning to poison to knock down in terms of what they do

Or I have elite weapons for every class (not specific).

Or im willing to pay 2 million a piece for the armor.

1ked.. epic armor sucks to find. Seriously.

And absolutely no one I could find had the epic commando cybernetic armor.

But I do now :) WOOT!

[quote name='Mojimbo']How many hours total did it take you to 1000/1000 it?[/quote]

70 something.

60 ish for 995/100, the other 10 was spent trying to find the epic armor.

The loot drop perecentage bonus doesnt improve epic armor, just loot in general, which blows.

I found the most dropped red items were in level 1-3, the well before the boss, theres 4 nodes there that dropped almost everytime either a red charm, rune, or epic piece.

I couldnt find any cybernetic commandos that wanted to try, I found one but he had what I already had.

If you find someone who has what you need its a lot easier -_-V

I'm still trying to get the epic armor so far I have this epic (its red) helmet for my defender but its nothing like the armor from the char select screen =( and I have a weapon the hammer with a shield that has wings I have two if someone wants to trade.

I've got the sword (found at store), helm (dropped from Grendel) and boots (dropped from Hel) for my cybernetic defender so far, and I've finished two epic charms.

Any bioengineers want an epic rune that maxes out the +10% regeneration by itself? Let me know.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']I'm still trying to get the epic armor so far I have this epic (its red) helmet for my defender but its nothing like the armor from the char select screen =( and I have a weapon the hammer with a shield that has wings I have two if someone wants to trade.[/QUOTE]

You a human defender? My cybernetic stuff looks just like the character select screen armor so far.

once I get my 1000 ill probally stop playing if anyone can help me get my empic armor just for the achivement let me know so I can get the points for that.

Whats the best class to go after the unstoppable achievements for?

[quote name='Mrcapcom']once I get my 1000 ill probally stop playing if anyone can help me get my empic armor just for the achivement let me know so I can get the points for that.

Whats the best class to go after the unstoppable achievements for?[/QUOTE]

I used the defender cyber and got the unstoppable achievement for hall of heroes

lol yea i used my human defender to get the unstoppable for hall of heroes as well. im thinking of going commando level him up fast in mp then do the campaign being long ranged u would think he would be better right?

whats the best alignment for commando human or cyb?

[quote name='Mrcapcom']lol yea i used my human defender to get the unstoppable for hall of heroes as well. im thinking of going commando level him up fast in mp then do the campaign being long ranged u would think he would be better right?

whats the best alignment for commando human or cyb?[/quote]

Cybernetic. My commando was able to solo in co op both level 2/3/4. It was a joke lol.

All you need is your armor to around 2200 and find yourself a plasma weapon.. its easy after that. Just really boring.

Partner up with a defender or a berserker to take care of the polarity trolls and its fairly simple.

Ok so now I have 3 Epic Armor pieces Hammer/Shield Helmet and Breastplate just need Shoulders,Leggings,Shoes,Gloves let me know if anyone have epic armor for a Human/Defender thnx in advance

ok cool thats what I did my commando is like lvl 20 almost and he rocks plasma drops bosses so good. Anyone got a epic plasma rifle I can buy/have ^_^

[quote name='Callandor']I've got the sword (found at store), helm (dropped from Grendel) and boots (dropped from Hel) for my cybernetic defender so far, and I've finished two epic charms.

Any bioengineers want an epic rune that maxes out the +10% regeneration by itself? Let me know.

You a human defender? My cybernetic stuff looks just like the character select screen armor so far.[/QUOTE]

I have a bioengineer that I would like that for. I'm still hoping for a level 3 charm to drop and that it is one that works for a bioengineer adding to healing or something.

[quote name='sendme']I have a bioengineer that I would like that for. I'm still hoping for a level 3 charm to drop and that it is one that works for a bioengineer adding to healing or something.[/QUOTE]

All right, send me a message next time you see me on Live and I'll give it to you.

Will do, your on my friends list so I should see you. Maybe we can run through some of the game also. Anyway thanks for the rune I should be back on some time in the next few days maybe even later tonight.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']ok cool thats what I did my commando is like lvl 20 almost and he rocks plasma drops bosses so good. Anyone got a epic plasma rifle I can buy/have ^_^[/QUOTE]

Go to the toohuman.net forums or gamefaqs or xbox and try posting and trading with someone.

The epic plasma rifle is awesome, but I never found anyone who had one when I was searching for it. I think I found mine from hod, but then again, YMMV @_@

[quote name='sendme']Will do, your on my friends list so I should see you. Maybe we can run through some of the game also. Anyway thanks for the rune I should be back on some time in the next few days maybe even later tonight.[/QUOTE]

'Your' actually means "belongs to you". However, 'you're' is short for "you are".

[quote name='TC']Did this end up selling well enough for the sequels to get made?[/quote]

Probably not, a measly 140k in the americas, I doubt it will ever make it to platinum hits :(

[quote name='eastx']'Your' actually means "belongs to you". However, 'you're' is short for "you are".[/QUOTE]

It is a message forum I don't think I need to be 100% accurate on my spelling or gramer. If I was trying to get a point accross chances are I would have spell checked however I was not. Your post and even this one is pointless.

Just curious how does the online in this compare to a game like Phantasy Star Online? Is the Online co-op good, and is the drops completly random or do certain guys drop different items

You can set the drops up 3 or 4 different ways when you create the game. The mobs are around the level of the highest person playing or the level of the person that made the game online I'm not sure what one. Loot drops are not that great seeing how when I play 90% of the time I end up getting Human only gear if I'm playing as a Cyborg or Cyborg only gear if playing as a Human. Still a fun game to play online as long as you get someone that does not lag or kick you out. Most the time I run into people I think just looking for high end gear and get kicked from the game with in a short amount of time after I log into it.

[quote name='sendme']You can set the drops up 3 or 4 different ways when you create the game. The mobs are around the level of the highest person playing or the level of the person that made the game online I'm not sure what one. Loot drops are not that great seeing how when I play 90% of the time I end up getting Human only gear if I'm playing as a Cyborg or Cyborg only gear if playing as a Human. Still a fun game to play online as long as you get someone that does not lag or kick you out. Most the time I run into people I think just looking for high end gear and get kicked from the game with in a short amount of time after I log into it.[/quote]

Does it just match you up with whoever, or will it try to find someone in your level range? I want to play online but I'm wondering if I should finish the game first so that I'll be higher level. I'm currently about to go into act 3.

[quote name='mike.m']Does it just match you up with whoever, or will it try to find someone in your level range? I want to play online but I'm wondering if I should finish the game first so that I'll be higher level. I'm currently about to go into act 3.[/quote]

You can host your own game and boot people that are too high or too low level wise.

I usually just set my own game up and if someone to low comes in that is on them if they get killed alot. You can also let it just put you in a game but I can't remember if you are say a level 2 if it will put you in a game that someone else is a level 30 or so or not. I want to say that it some times will. You can also search for games and just pick the one you want. If I don't make my own that is what i do.

EDIT: Also you being on act 3 has nothing to do with online. You pick the level you want and when you go back to single player you will pick up where you left off before the multiplayer.

Hey, I have a lvl34 Human Champion. Looking for CAGs to play with! :)

My character specializes in aeriel melee combat, but is decent with pistols if needed.

Microsoft sent me a survey to complete on this game yesterday. It was a pretty good one, asksing about what my impressions are of the camera, character classes, combat, story and weapons. Since I'm playing it co-op, I gave the story low marks just because the bastards took out the cutscenes.

Its better with no cutscenes shoot sometimes ill play coop and put 1 private slot so i can just breeze through the game. Its taking me forever to find my 2pid epic armor for the achivement I only got 3 pieces so far and im a human/defender ill be happy once i get the other achivements which are taking forever

Edit: game ADD doesnt help eiether

Getting bored with the game.

Level 50 berzerker. Haven't found any elite items yet, and there isn't much left to do but get some of the last achievments.

Which class would be the easiest to start out with? I can't figure it out from the descriptions. I tried playing all 5 briefly, and the bio engineer seems really, really wimpy, and the health regeneration really slow, so I guess he's out.

So...which is the simplest and easiest to start with? I'm seen some things claim bezerker, some champion, and some commando. Until I read those, I thought I'd try a defender, but no guides I've read through have recommended that class.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I won't be playing this multiplayer as I don't have Gold, so this class would just be needed for a single player game.

And just from the intro and everything the story seems more interesting than I thought from all the terrible reviews (of course I'd EXPECT it to be good given the developer, had I not read the reviews...)

[quote name='Wolfpup']Which class would be the easiest to start out with? I can't figure it out from the descriptions. I tried playing all 5 briefly, and the bio engineer seems really, really wimpy, and the health regeneration really slow, so I guess he's out.

So...which is the simplest and easiest to start with? I'm seen some things claim bezerker, some champion, and some commando. Until I read those, I thought I'd try a defender, but no guides I've read through have recommended that class.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I won't be playing this multiplayer as I don't have Gold, so this class would just be needed for a single player game.

And just from the intro and everything the story seems more interesting than I thought from all the terrible reviews (of course I'd EXPECT it to be good given the developer, had I not read the reviews...)[/quote]

Berzerker and Champion do well as single player campaigns.

Also the terrible reviews kindof misled me on this game as well. I was expecting something similar to a movie tie in game but got a fun dungeon crawler. It's a flawed gem.

Cool, I guess I'll try a bezerker, as the champion air combo stuff sounds more complex than I want to mess with.

Thanks for the help!

And so far it sure looks good (and seems to control okay) for a "bad" game. I mean this is Silicon Knights! I sure hope they don't go under. I mean I'm sad for them, but I don't care about Factor 5 or companies like that as they've never made a game I like...but Eternal Darkness alone is...just phenomenal.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Cool, I guess I'll try a bezerker, as the champion air combo stuff sounds more complex than I want to mess with.

Thanks for the help!

And so far it sure looks good (and seems to control okay) for a "bad" game. I mean this is Silicon Knights! I sure hope they don't go under. I mean I'm sad for them, but I don't care about Factor 5 or companies like that as they've never made a game I like...but Eternal Darkness alone is...just phenomenal.[/quote]

Air combos aren't hard at all, you'll probably be spending most of your time doing them anyway. Berzerker gets tough as you get further in because of the damage you can take.

Hmm...so maybe I should do a Champion after all? I just want it to be easy, and hope to not have to mess with that air combat much if at all if I don't want to.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Hmm...so maybe I should do a Champion after all? I just want it to be easy, and hope to not have to mess with that air combat much if at all if I don't want to.[/quote]

Trust me, its easier to kill enemies if you're in the air because they won't be hitting you. Nothing really is easy in this game as you get to the later levels. They're long and hard.

But Champion's my best bet for it to be as easy as possible? Darn...this sounds bad, as it'll probably be another game I invest a bunch of time in and then can't finish :(

(One FAQ did mention the Bezerker as best for beginners though, and another either that or the...err...one who shoots stuff, can't recall his name...one FAQ says he can dish out the most damage in the late game and most easily blow through it).

Dang, I need to get off my 'puter and go play already, but I just can't decide which class!

AAAAAHHH!!!! I'm totally confused. Now I found another thing saying the Defender is by far the most powerful class, and that you can't die unless you do something seriously wrong. *sigh* I have no idea now.

i'm only into act 2 with my defender so i can't help you out much there. they don't die nearly as often as others (which keeps that ridiculous death animation away) but he's just not as much fun as the others.

always felt like i was a brick house swinging a rubber chicken.
i'm more for being the glass cannon myself but thats just my playstyle.

Unless someone helps you, its a given that you'll likely die a lot from the third level or so and on. Besides, berzerkers have a skill tree that is ideal for air juggles if i remember right. Defenders are okay, I got kinda bored with it not really being an offensive powerhouse.

I ended up taking a Commando. I don't really know why.

I've died a few times while finishing the first level. So far the game's still pretty fun, other than it doesn't always target where I want. I have no idea...I GUESS I really finished the first dungeon, but it seemed short-that's a GOOD thing to me. I mean it didn't drag on forever, but I heard like they were super long or something.

Oh, another bad thing is I guess I can miss weapon drops and stuff if I kill guys too far away and they disappear.

If nothing else, I like it a lot more so far than those spastic Raven/Marvel dungeon crawls, which get much better reviews for some reason.

DOH! Well I'm on the second level, and getting my but kicked left and right with my Commando. Tons if not all the enemies are basically immune to my ranged attacks, and I get slaughtered in literally maybe 10-30 seconds when I go hand to hand, as I have to.

I'm either doing something really wrong, or this isn't working well with this Commando. Not sure if I want to start over with a Defender or what.

I may be reading things into the story that aren't there, but it sure seems interesting and creepy. I don't really trust what's going on, and don't really know who or what side is "good". Very intriguing...

After being turned off by the demo I'm having tons of fun with this as a rental. I've been up until 2 AM the last two nights playing (I get up at 6 AM for work). Once I got used to the controls they became very satisfying versus the gimmicky impression I got from the demo.

I don't know how long of legs it will have but I'm already at 14+ hours and show no signs of slowing up yet. I would highly recommend it as a rental or cheap purchase (like the Target clearance deals popping up).

[quote name='Wolfpup']What class did you play, and did you have trouble after hitting the second level?[/quote]

Human berserker. I died a lot on bosses and exploding enemies, but made quick work of everything else. I never got stuck or frustrated. The bosses were the worst for me because they force you to use guns.

Wow. The game went from fun to extremely frustrating quickly. I just knocked my Gamefly review from an 8 to a 6. It's really not any better than KUF:CoD.

bread's done
Back