Top 25 Highest Rated 360 Games of 2012

I think a lot of the hate surrounding Black Ops 2 stems from the pathetic community that clings to that game. I haven't enjoyed a Call of Duty campaign in years until this one. They finally decided to mix things up a bit and it turned out to be a refreshing change of pace.

Also, Dance Central is one of the best Kinect games out there, if not the best. It seems like you're taking a very close-minded approach to that one and just writing it off because it's a dancing game.

I'm kind of surprised Halo 4 is so low.

[quote name='Tsel']I think a lot of the hate surrounding Black Ops 2 stems from the pathetic community that clings to that game. I haven't enjoyed a Call of Duty campaign in years until this one. They finally decided to mix things up a bit and it turned out to be a refreshing change of pace.

Also, Dance Central is one of the best Kinect games out there, if not the best. It seems like you're taking a very close-minded approach to that one and just writing it off because it's a dancing game.

I'm kind of surprised Halo 4 is so low.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']I Play Dance Central and have all the DLC and am damn proud of it.[/QUOTE]

Jeff Gertsmann couldn't review the game b/c he couldn't get it to work in either the GB studio or in his home so I thought this was the worst of the 3?

I honestly think Hitman, Dust, Max Payne 3, Lollipop Chainsaw, Dragons Dogma, Kingdoms: Reckoning, Sleeping Dogs and The Darkness ll are better then at least half of those games. Oh well, at least Xcom, The Walking Dead, and The Witcher (even though I think it should be higher) made the list.

so sfx tekken is more highly rated than sleeping dogs? lolol max payne needs to be up higher, i agree with blands 2 though. I actually liked AC3 even if it was a mild disappointment

[quote name='MSUHitman']Jeff Gertsmann couldn't review the game b/c he couldn't get it to work in either the GB studio or in his home so I thought this was the worst of the 3?[/QUOTE]
I've had little to no problems with it and I've put nearly 50 hours in it. I Still think 1 is the weakest, but only because it had to meet the Kinect launch window so it couldn't be fully fleshed out.

The top 10 is fairly solid but a lot of games between 25-11 were not that great.

No Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, Max Payne? Also, The Darkness II may have been the best FPS in 2012. That game was nothing but pure fun for while it lasted.

bread's done
Back