Top Booty Song of all-time.

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I'm really bored and the only reason I thought of this is because I heard Ms. New Booty on the radio.

You can vote for more than one.

I'm sure I left some well known song off.

You's a badass mothafucka won't you back that ass up!

Ms. New Booty by Bubba Sparxxx sucks so much it ain't even funny, and the fact that they played the fuck out of it on the radio couple months ago

[quote name='hohez']Baby got back, it was my vote before even clicking this thread.[/quote]

Agreed

Honorable Mention: Shake Ya Ass

Hang head in shame @: Thong Song... I cannot believe how big that song was way back in the day.

you kno what I like, u got it

just be there tonite, I want it

u kno that it's right,

all I wanna do is be where ure at,

why must I be like that?

[quote name='Magehart']Agreed

Honorable Mention: Shake Ya Ass

Hang head in shame @: Thong Song... I cannot believe how big that song was way back in the day.[/QUOTE]

WTF is wrong with you? Don't you remember Rump Shaker? I'll give people Sir Mix but who the fuck can't give "Rump Shaker" it's props?
edit: Oh fuck I forgot about that song by Luke.

I voted for Sir Mix and Rumpshaker. Baby got back is a kickass booty song, but Rumpshaker is a better club track to shake your ass too.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']No "Ms. Fat Booty" by Mos Def?! Too bad there's no "other" option. Ah well, I vote for "Rump Shaker" and "Baby Got Back."[/QUOTE]

How that fuck did I forget Ms. Fat Booty. damn!!

Even though Sir Mix-A-Lot's joint is the best what about U & Dat by E-40? He's so cool, he adds monkey.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']No "Ms. Fat Booty" by Mos Def?! Too bad there's no "other" option. Ah well, I vote for "Rump Shaker" and "Baby Got Back."[/QUOTE]
Because when we think of "Top Booty Song", we immediately think of the ignorant stuff that has been released.
Mos Def's poetic tribute to the female form is, my good friend, the most intelligent top booty song of all time.

Blackstar keep shinin'.

[quote name='MadChedar0']Because when we think of "Top Booty Song", we immediately think of the ignorant stuff that has been released.
Mos Def's poetic tribute to the female form is, my good friend, the most intelligent top booty song of all time.

Blackstar keep shinin'.[/QUOTE]

Well put.

Mix-A-Lot of course....

What about Too Much Booty (In Da Pants).....that is a great song ;) Was that Soundmaster T or someone else....I forget. Poison Clan? 2 Live Crew?

bread's done
Back