Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='twztid13']aww, and here i was impressed thinking you remembered all those :roll:![/QUOTE]

I'm too old to be remembering TV show quotes, my memory is a precious resource to be saved for gaming info and work critical data only at this point :lol:

Free bump for buffdrew!

"Well, now everything is back as it was. And if history doesn't care that
our degenerate friend Fry is his own grandfather, then who are we to
judge?"
-Professor Farnsworth

So you're back home I assume? Here's another Futurama bump for you ;)

Bender
: Don't worry guys, I'll never be too good or too evil again. From
now on, I'll just be me.
Leela: Uh, do you think you could be just little less evil than that?

[quote name='llopez13']What do you want for the 3ds star wars game?[/QUOTE]

I'm really not looking to sell. Do you have something to trade for it?

I'm totally down with playing Halo Reach with you guys, just let me know when and I'll activate my LIVE gold ;)

"The point is, by my standards, I won fair and square."
-Bender

had to get rid of bulletstorm. i hit a game breaking bug 3 times in a row. returned it for brink, big mistake as i dont like that game either now.....oh well

no play n trade here :(. we have gamestops & game Xchange (which sounds alot like play n trade, but they don't sell alot of new games).

[quote name='twztid13']no play n trade here :(. we have gamestops & game Xchange (which sounds alot like play n trade, but they don't sell alot of new games).[/QUOTE]

this is the best game store. they actually care about their customers. they have a pretty nice selection of new and used games (no heavy rain though, damn!). They hook me up everytime im in there.

they have a bin of games that are under 20 bucks.

they sell them this way.

any 2 games under 10 dollars for $5
any 2 games under 20 dollars for $10.

i picked up dmc 4 and fable 2 for $2.50 each.

[quote name='buffdrew84']this is the best game store. they actually care about their customers. they have a pretty nice selection of new and used games (no heavy rain though, damn!). They hook me up everytime im in there.

they have a bin of games that are under 20 bucks.

they sell them this way.

any 2 games under 10 dollars for $5
any 2 games under 20 dollars for $10.

i picked up dmc 4 and fable 2 for $2.50 each.[/QUOTE]
bump.

man, that's an awesome deal. it's always good when places treat you like your business matters, y'know? the 'old dogs' seem to be too big for their britches!

[quote name='buffdrew84']Bachelor Chow, now with flavor![/QUOTE]

Saw that one did you ;) I have Bulletstorm by the way, where was the bug?
Here's another opening credits quote:

"Bachelor Chow: Makes its Own Gravy"

[quote name='OldSchool77']Saw that one did you ;) I have Bulletstorm by the way, where was the bug?
Here's another opening credits quote:

"Bachelor Chow: Makes its Own Gravy"[/QUOTE]

act 3 chapter 2.

after you meet up with that chick you fight through a large open area and then you come to a wall you have to climb over. it eventually leads to a large river dam that falls apart. well the two ai teammates wont jump the wall and follow me so i kept restarting the whole chapter and it kept happpening.

it worked out for the best though as i was able to return brink (which i swapped bulletstorm for) and get gears of war 3 for 9 bucks.

bump.

brink was terrible. gears3 just isn't getting me. i'd love to play the campaign, but skiizim & i played some team deathmatch last night & it's just meh to me. i'd rather play deus ex:hr.

i even tried playing gears2 this morning, before i ship it out, and it was identical. i just don't care about that world (and story/immersion is why i play games), and it's not fun, or challenging to me. do you like them in general? if you want to play some campaign anytime, let me know.

bread's done
Back