TRANSFORMERS: Dark of the Moon: BR Release 9/30/11!

[quote name='guyver2077']no fox? fuck[/QUOTE]
This makes me having to sit through that God awful "Say I love you" subplot even MORE pointless and aggravating then it originally was!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']The same cars isn't proof of the exact same Autobots. I'll believe it, when I see it in future trailers or the actual movie.[/QUOTE]

Then who the hell are these things!??!!?!?!?!

Bay nor the studio will waste money repainting cars and driving them cross country just so fan boys can speculate if a certain car is in the movie. I don't care how much the last two movies made.......there is no way the studio execs are going to fund Bay's misinformation campaign.

We didn't get much of the twins in the trailers of the second movie right?

Just give me the fucking Dinobots and I will be happy.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I agree[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'm not the only one.

Let's get a new subplot besides Shia being an awkward teen and Treansformers visiting Earth before. I know it sounds impossible but I'm fucking say it anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on people. It is Michael Bay. You don't go to see his movies to see great dialogue, let alone any sort of plot. You go to his movies to see big explosions and over the top special effects.

[quote name='lordopus99']Come on people. It is Michael Bay. You don't go to see his movies to see great dialogue, let alone any sort of plot. You go to his movies to see big explosions and over the top special effects.[/QUOTE]

And crude 8 year old humor. I'm not watching these movies because Bay's name is slapped on it. If anything his name on it makes me want to see it less. As bad as these movies are there's always a nice 15 minute chunk worth watching.

I liked the trailer...seems like this one will be darker. Any thoughts on who the dragon might be? Megatron was a dragon in Best Wars...wonder if that was him.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I liked the trailer...seems like this one will be darker. Any thoughts on who the dragon might be? Megatron was a dragon in Best Wars...wonder if that was him.[/QUOTE]

NO..
http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2010/12/mad-max-truck-is.html

Although Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron would be "Cool" , it's already been decided that he will be the mad max truck.

Current theory is that the bird like thing is lazerbeak.

I am kinda pushing tossing the theory that the battle we saw in the trailer is suppose to take place in DC, even though it was shot in Chicago. Would make an interesting point if the Decepitcons were to rain hell on DC. As for the ships that were attacking, in the graphic novelization of ROTF, it shows in the end that Megatron's troops were "awakening" on his ship, but that kinda contradicts what was said in ROTF how they were running low on energon.

If the schedule holds up properly, we should see the first full trailer attached next week to I am number 4. That should show us a lot more.

I strongly believe someone big is going to get killed off, either it's Prime or Bumblebee or Lennex.

This is the end of the "trilogy" right? So they can start over in 3 or 4 years with something actually worth watching?

Should be, but Michael Bay lies way too much. I wouldn't be surprised if this one makes a ton of money once more and he signs on for 3 more.

I don't get how someone could ruin movies about giant robots by sticking a bunch of people in them. I mean the show had people, but it was always an unimportant character nobody cared about.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Should be, but Michael Bay lies way too much. I wouldn't be surprised if this one makes a ton of money once more and he signs on for 3 more.[/QUOTE]

I would not be surprised if the Paramount ordered Bay to keep the ending opened to the possibility of a 4th movie. Paramount said in 2009 that Transformers and Star Trek were two of their biggest cash cows for that year. Bay said he's stopping after the 3rd, but it doesn't mean that Paramount can't find someone else to take over the series. Heck there is another PotC movie coming out...was that expected after the "trilogy"?

[quote name='Clak']I don't get how someone could ruin movies about giant robots by sticking a bunch of people in them. I mean the show had people, but it was always an unimportant character nobody cared about.[/QUOTE]

Clak, just shut up. I have really high hopes for this one...like I did with the second one...hopefully Bay did listen this time around and is keeping the childish jokes to a minimum.

Now that I thought about it, I wonder how the Perma death of Optimus Prime in this movie will have on us who grew up on G1 and watched his death in the animated movie? I know there was a huge backlash when that happened...will history repeat itself? :|

[quote name='Clak']I don't get how someone could ruin movies about giant robots by sticking a bunch of people in them. I mean the show had people, but it was always an unimportant character nobody cared about.[/QUOTE]

The second one had a lot more problems than just having humans in it. It was missing a coherent plot and decent action.

[quote name='lordopus99']Come on people. It is Michael Bay. You don't go to see his movies to see great dialogue, let alone any sort of plot. You go to his movies to see big explosions and over the top special effects.[/QUOTE]

robots pissing.......he made a robot piss............i know with some peoples films you cant expect much but cmon when it comes to a beloved franchise like transformers its embarassing to see how he treats it and it scary depressing to see how much money these films make.

[quote name='lokizz']robots pissing.......he made a robot piss............i know with some peoples films you cant expect much but cmon when it comes to a beloved franchise like transformers its embarassing to see how he treats it and it scary depressing to see how much money these films make.[/QUOTE]

your forgetting (and I don't blame you) the cock bot in the kitchen scene, multiple "fart" scenes and leg humping. Was that needed? No.

Not to mention he took the Lucas route and added Jar Jar like characters to the second one. I don't even know what to call those things it's so wrong, every name I can think of sounds like an insult.

[quote name='Clak']Not to mention he took the Lucas route and added Jar Jar like characters to the second one. I don't even know what to call those things it's so wrong, every name I can think of sounds like an insult.[/QUOTE]

I guess he wanted more teenagers and college kids to see this movie then the G1 generation.

[quote name='javeryh']Are there any good Michael Bay movies?[/QUOTE]

Full movies? No. Scenes? Yes. Watch the car chases from Bad Boys 2 and The Island.

[quote name='javeryh']Are there any good Michael Bay movies?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Bad Boys II[/QUOTE]

The scene with rat puppets fucking was the best thing ever filmed

A look at Optimus with trailer....the toy version...but it gives us a good idea of what it will look like in the movie:

1297115322_Prime4.png

1297115322_Prime.png

1297115322_Prime3.png

Looks like some sort of flying machine...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']A look at Optimus with trailer....the toy version...but it gives us a good idea of what it will look like in the movie:

1297115322_Prime4.png

1297115322_Prime.png

1297115322_Prime3.png

Looks like some sort of flying machine...[/QUOTE]

hed make a good christmas tree star with those wings. still hoping they make a gen 1 transformer game someday..............oh yeah and that they stop making these shit movies.

[quote name='lokizz']hed make a good christmas tree star with those wings. still hoping they make a gen 1 transformer game someday..............oh yeah and that they stop making these shit movies.[/QUOTE]

War For Cybertron is as close as it gets right now. It's a sweet game too, just unforgiving with the ammo so it can be quite challenging.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']War For Cybertron is as close as it gets right now. It's a sweet game too, just unforgiving with the ammo so it can be quite challenging.[/QUOTE]

still holding out for a price drop on that one.

Anyone thinking of getting the toys for the new movie? I know in the first one I bought everyone of them. The second one I only bought Ravage. Devistator was too damn expensive. For the next movie I am planning on buying the prime with his trailer....looks cool... as for mad max megatron...I guess.

Gamefly had War for Cybertron for dirt cheap during the holidays. I think it was $15. It's a great game. I'm trying to convince a few friends to get it so we can play co-op campaign.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']War For Cybertron is as close as it gets right now. It's a sweet game too, just unforgiving with the ammo so it can be quite challenging.[/QUOTE]

yeah i had it was ok but i hated the decepticon character list as well as their missions. the autobot campaign was ok and i was happy to get to use
warpath
. he was a favorite of mine from the cartoon.

[quote name='lokizz']hed make a good christmas tree star with those wings. still hoping they make a gen 1 transformer game someday..............oh yeah and that they stop making these shit movies.[/QUOTE]
:applause: I actually wanted to play the import PS2 game last gen, till I realized what a total turd it was.

I still have some of my G1 TF's around here. I'm just lucky it was the one toy from my youth I managed to hide from my grandmom when we moved in 89-90. Otherwise some comic book geek would've likely snapped them up from Salvation Army for a pittance. Not that I have anything sought after anyway, but it's still nice to have something to remember I was actually young at one point.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause: I actually wanted to play the import PS2 game last gen, till I realized what a total turd it was.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I own this game. A lot of people don't know this game even exists and it's probably for the best. On paper Transformers Tataki should be awesome. G1 Transformers, huge cast of playable bots from both Autobot & Decpticons. The Japanese version even has an option to put everything (including voices) in English. How could you go wrong? Unfortunately it's almost unplayable, but at least the intro rocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CKxwNQ-jwM

[quote name='Rodimus']Ugh, I own this game. A lot of people don't know this game even exists and it's probably for the best. On paper Transformers Tataki should be awesome. G1 Transformers, huge cast of playable bots from both Autobot & Decpticons. The Japanese version even has an option to put everything (including voices) in English. How could you go wrong? Unfortunately it's almost unplayable, but at least the intro rocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNYl0aHsD0[/QUOTE]

thats what used to piss me off about alot of ps1 games back in the day. youd start a game and get this amazing cutscene and once they were done the actual game was a dissappointment lol. like that reboot game.

Wow. The sound on that intro is really, really loud. You can't hear anything in the background. I mean, I could hear them saying Transformers every so often, but if there were any voiceovers in the intro then they've been drowned out.

bread's done
Back