Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen [Blu-Ray] - $19.99 @ Amazon & Walmart [IMAX Ed]

Thanks OP, I just picked one up at lunch.

I noticed on the back of the slipcover in the corner above the PG-13 rating box is the following comment:

"Dialogue has been changed from the theatrical version"

Anyone have an idea on what changed? I wonder if they 'toned down' the twins after all the racial stereotype criticism that was made when it was released to theaters.

[quote name='youbastards']Thanks OP, I just picked one up at lunch.

I noticed on the back of the slipcover in the corner above the PG-13 rating box is the following comment:

"Dialogue has been changed from the theatrical version"

Anyone have an idea on what changed? I wonder if they 'toned down' the twins after all the racial stereotype criticism that was made when it was released to theaters.[/QUOTE]

Supposedly it's a very, very minor tweak to one line in one scene at the beginning. Haven't really watched it yet but nothing I've read makes it sound like anything to worry about.

Has anyone watched the walmart "imax" and the standard bluray? i wanna know what the difference is if it really matters

is it even imax?

There's four IMAX scenes. This info has been out since before the movie came out. 72 seconds of additional footage.

Got mine for $13. Wasn't even going to do that, until I found out about the PQ. $13 for a reference disc? Yes please.

Picked it up yesterday at the Walmart in Chino Hills, CA. It was on sale for $13, and they took the coupon (thanks for posting that btw).

[quote name='CocheseUGA']There's four IMAX scenes. This info has been out since before the movie came out. 72 seconds of additional footage.

Got mine for $13. Wasn't even going to do that, until I found out about the PQ. $13 for a reference disc? Yes please.[/QUOTE]
really? i just bought and watched the "big screen" walmart edition and did not see ANY imax scenes and watched one i rented from hollywood video the other day

the same exact movies walmarts big screen is bullshit

I was going to pick it up at Walmart for $13 but thankfully they were sold out. I got it form netflix and watched it earlier this week and the movie has to be one of the worst films I have seen in a while. The movie looked and sounded great but the movie as a whole was just terrible. So even at $13 I will pass.

http://www.perdue.com/TransformersRebate/ does show on the main front page dvd and blu ray.
So it's worth a try if you buy their food.

I just did the $3 coupon from the OP of the black and white pdf and it worked, no problem at Walmart, just entered at register as manufacturer coupon. Cost me $19.98 - $3 = $16.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I might get this for under $20 with the coupon, even if the movie was terrible.

I wish Wal-Mart would pricematch their own fucking site though; they literally have the most Nazi-like CSR team I've ever dealt with.

bread's done
Back