10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure we'll see 2nd wave stocks soon.

come to think of it, the toy section at my target looks like an aftermath of a category 5 tornado. like everything was turned upside down. :lol:

So Ive been thinking of picking up another Optimus Prime for the hell of it and was deciding between the 20th Anniversary Edition or the Movie Leader one, any suggestions on which one would be the better buy? Im leaning towards the 20th Anniversary Edition but could use some suggestions by people with the Prime's.

My Target had a restock on toys, but no 2nd wave. Was THIS close to buying the first Bumblebee or Ratchet/Ironhide Voyager class today, but I passed.

well it looks like some Target stores around my area have reverted back their prices after last weeks 10% off.

it seems that the clearance on both the TF toys and regular toys are pretty much YMMV.

and i didn't see any new stocks, as they still remain pretty empty shelves to me. so no sign of those new TF toys that a lot of folks have been talking about.

[quote name='177adjen17']

1st look on WM exclusive MP starscream ....also, Target in Colma, California confirmed wave 2 deluxe figures....[/QUOTE]

Hot shite! Any release date/details on that figure?

[quote name='GodDragon']So Ive been thinking of picking up another Optimus Prime for the hell of it and was deciding between the 20th Anniversary Edition or the Movie Leader one, any suggestions on which one would be the better buy? Im leaning towards the 20th Anniversary Edition but could use some suggestions by people with the Prime's.[/quote]

go w/ the 20th Ann. edition, much worth your money..... the movie version is good but it doesn't compare to it....if you really have money to burn, you can also go for one of these http://www.goldoptimusprime.com/ "the holy grail" of TF masterpiece series...;)

I enjoy my Leader Prime figure, having a heck of a time getting my Voyager Ironhide to stand on his own/transform properly. Nightwatch Prime seems a bit odd, why make a recolor if regular Leader isn't really selling. Keeping my eye out for Voyager Megatron.

[quote name='177adjen17']nah...i got those back in '04...Defensor's actually the 1st one that KB released... '05-Devestator; '06- Rail Racer.....they're only about 7.5 inch tall combined....Superion is the '07 set, he is out already- http://cgi.ebay.com/ALL-6-NEW-Transformers-Universe-G1-Aerialbots-Superion_W0QQitemZ110147670593QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i just haven't found him... ;) lol

1st look on WM exclusive MP starscream ....also, Target in Colma, California confirmed wave 2 deluxe figures....[/quote]

Wait, the Masterpiece Starscream is Walmart exclusive? That sucks.

And those combiners are only ~7.5 inches tall? Are the figures just super tiny versions of the originals, because my Devastator is like 13 inches tall if I remember correctly. Obviously the figures aren't the same as the originals, but some of the constructicons/aerialbots look to be the same as the originals. Are they just tinier versions?

[quote name='michaema']Not sure if this counts as a toy, but anyone interested in getting their very own Allspark or Bumblebee camaro can bid for them on ebay:

Allspark:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-MOVIE-PROPS-Allspark-Cube-2013_W0QQitemZ200126643272QQihZ010QQcategoryZ60360QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bumblebee:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-Movie-Props-Bumblebee-77-Chevy-Camaro_W0QQitemZ200126643267QQihZ010QQcategoryZ60360QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I believe the bidding is at about $40,000 for AllSpark and $30,000 for Camaro :)[/quote]

HAHAHA I know Premiere Props and let me tell you, good luck proving it's the actual 'movie used' prop they are claiming it is, COA be damned, let alone unique and one of a kind. People should realize that we often make multiples of key props used in films. There are probably at least half a dozen All Spark cubes that were produced for the movie, with a handful actually being used. Plus there are undoubtedly repros already being made. But whatever, for a sucker willing to blow 40-50K for a prop, more power to them. They just shouldn't be surprised if more of these pop up in the future, either claiming to be the original movie used ones or replicas.

As for the old Bumblebee Camaro, again, the studio probably had at least a few (4-6) on hand in case stunts go wrong and they wreck one. I did love this one comment though:

Question & AnswerAnswered OnQ: DOES THIS CAR REALY TURN INTO BUMBLEBEE THE ROBOT? WILL IT DRIVE ITSELF? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS!Jul-15-07A: This car does not transform and will not drive itself. It is a real, drivable car.

Check out this awesome Jazz custom that this guy made:
Jazz_001.jpg

Jazz_004.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/JinsDangerousToys/Jazz.html

[quote name='karkyco']Wait, the Masterpiece Starscream is Walmart exclusive? That sucks.

And those combiners are only ~7.5 inches tall? Are the figures just super tiny versions of the originals, because my Devastator is like 13 inches tall if I remember correctly. Obviously the figures aren't the same as the originals, but some of the constructicons/aerialbots look to be the same as the originals. Are they just tinier versions?[/quote]

pretty much...just slightly smaller than a minicon

[quote name='Gojtron']I enjoy my Leader Prime figure, having a heck of a time getting my Voyager Ironhide to stand on his own/transform properly. Nightwatch Prime seems a bit odd, why make a recolor if regular Leader isn't really selling. Keeping my eye out for Voyager Megatron.[/quote]

I was having trouble getting Ironhide to stand until I looked at him from the side. I thought he looked right from the front, but I had him hunched over and his center of gravity was all messed up. Once I straightened out his legs correctly, he stood just fine.

I have to say that I'm really impressed with this figure. It's practically an Alternator and it's better than Alternator Prime.

Now I just have to figure out how to get his groin to fit correctly in truck mode.

[quote name='karkyco']
And those combiners are only ~7.5 inches tall? Are the figures just super tiny versions of the originals, because my Devastator is like 13 inches tall if I remember correctly. Obviously the figures aren't the same as the originals, but some of the constructicons/aerialbots look to be the same as the originals. Are they just tinier versions?[/quote]

No. They're micromaster versions, and they transform differently and assemble differently into the combined forms. They also "cheat" by having massive structural parts that are separate from the vehicles and robots to hold together the combined forms.

That said, the Devestator is pretty nifty and cute. And weird. Scrapper tucks neatly into the chest with a nice effect, but Bonecrusher becomes Devestators...backside? And in Bloom County fashion, his butt falls off.

I wonder if they will have the transforming mountain dew machine and xbox 360 come out sometime, I think these would be better than those gadgets(cell phone, binoculars,etc). I bet the reason we havent seen them yet is a licensing issue.

[quote name='michaema']I wonder if they will have the transforming mountain dew machine and xbox 360 come out sometime, I think these would be better than those gadgets(cell phone, binoculars,etc). I bet the reason we havent seen them yet is a licensing issue.[/quote]

Agreed
Infact it would have been cooler if you can win the Mountain Dew Soda Machine transformer from the Transform your summer instaed of Pepsi Prime, but I guess they decided to go with the easy route and reused/re-release Prime. Now I would really like to see a Xbox 360 Transformer

[quote name='topnotch97']i think what he meant probably "what's the diff. between this and the 1st wave version?" :lol:[/quote]

Just the battle damage I guess..the other one I posted looks way better though...going for $400+ on eBay.

Jazz_004.jpg

Jazz_001.jpg

Man repaintacular!
I guess Ambulance Rachet, G1 Starscream, G1 Jaaz, and Final Battle Jazz are mines
Any news regarding the '08 bumblee and Voyager Optimus two pack? I want that also

WTF. Hasbro charged me for Pepsi Optimus even though the order status says backordered. Time to cause some trouble if I don't get an e-mail saying it shipped by tomorrow.

Yeah it happened to me, too. I received mine yesterday after ordering on the 5th. Might want to check with them though. And it would've been something else if they had a Final Battle Jazz that was packaged as two pieces. The torso could've been the easy to find part and the legs the more difficult one to find. Also, that Hot Rod is commanding a $22 premium over the SDCC price plus the $7 s&h. As much as I want one I'm not sure if it's worth it.

[quote name='Megalith']Whoa...

When is that Arcee going to be available. They did a good job on her head.[/QUOTE]

I've seen Arcee at Target, I have no idea if they made two of them though.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I've seen Arcee at Target, I have no idea if they made two of them though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, one's a scout and one's a deluxe. The scout is exclusive to Target.

Did part of the Wave 2 Deluxe figures come out before others? I see Barricade like, everywhere, but I can't find Arcee at all. Arcee selling out would make no sense, since the last time I checked, everybody hated her enough to petition her off the movie.

Also saw the new Prime Unleashed the other day at TRU...the paint job and molding is pretty unimpressive.

[quote name='Megalith']Did part of the Wave 2 Deluxe figures come out before others? I see Barricade like, everywhere, but I can't find Arcee at all. Arcee selling out would make no sense, since the last time I checked, everybody hated her enough to petition her off the movie.

Also saw the new Prime Unleashed the other day at TRU...the paint job and molding is pretty unimpressive.[/quote]

Well actually fans are praising her( the figure at least) because of her excellent articulation.

Personaly I think shes awesome, except for her face. Its not that bad. Its just not feminine enough.

[quote name='Megalith']Did part of the Wave 2 Deluxe figures come out before others? I see Barricade like, everywhere, but I can't find Arcee at all. Arcee selling out would make no sense, since the last time I checked, everybody hated her enough to petition her off the movie.

Also saw the new Prime Unleashed the other day at TRU...the paint job and molding is pretty unimpressive.[/quote]

Is the Barricade in wave 2 different in any way?

bread's done
Back