10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CocheseUGA']Someone, anyone pick up an extra 09 Bumblebee Deluxe and I'll pay you $20+ship.[/quote]

Well I heard theres gonna be a restock (or reset stock) on Aug. 5 this Sunday.

And it might include BB '09/2nd wave dlx. If I find any I'll be glad to send you

one (or trade).

[quote name='martin8me']Well I heard theres gonna be a restock (or reset stock) on Aug. 5 this Sunday.

And it might include BB '09/2nd wave dlx. If I find any I'll be glad to send you

one (or trade).[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the looking out. Of course if I find one, I'll let everyone know.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I never thought that there would have been a TF Movie toys shortage...sheesh when is this drought going to be over?[/quote]

idk... i kinda expected this from the movie & hasbro....never really trusted them on consistency eversince w/ the tf-BW toys

[quote name='Masterchip']Evolution of a hero 2 Pack availible online at Target

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-5/qid=1185983077/ref=sr_1_5/601-6115448-0561700?ie=UTF8&asin=B000OQMBF2[/quote]

Item not found. And I hit up Costco the other day...failed to find the fabled 3 pack. Maybe we will get them in time for their Christmas layout, when they put out toys.

Although this was the Venice Beach Costco, which truly and absolutely does suck serious ass. No toys to be found and the game selection is horrendous.

[quote name='Masterchip']Hmm, I can't really say, but I doubt you coulden't buy it anyways, becuase it's a Membership store, and to order online, I believe you need the membership number when ordering. It's like those other Bulk stores like BJ'S or Sam's[/quote]

No, you CAN order online from Costco, but if you don't have a membership, I believe they charge you a bit more. And the shipping rates are horrible and they charge tax. Ugh.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Someone, anyone pick up an extra 09 Bumblebee Deluxe and I'll pay you $20+ship.[/quote]

Shit, I wish!!! I haven't seen ANY wave 2 figures at all. LA is a total wipe out. God damn hoarders. If I ever catch one of these fat loser dorks hoarding they are getting pummelled.

Mmm. for those who have missed it. I mentioned the rumored restock date for Targets as August 5th.

Also, taken from tfw2005.com:

"Sources have informed us that employee bulletin boards in Target stores are posting information regarding the estimated time of arrival of future Transformers stock. The information below indicate the DPCI and ETA for each size class. There is no indication if this is for a specific wave of each size class or if this is the ETA for ANY future Transformers stock.

087-06-0951 Movie Deluxe 10/14
087-06-1021 Movie Voyager 10/28
087-06-1041 Movie Leader 10/14
087-06-1063 Fast Action Battlers 11/4
087-06-1177 Cyber Stompin' Robot 10/7
087-06-1886 Ultimate Bumblebee 8/19

Please note that dates are subject to change and that figures may arrive sooner that listed. This has already been seen in the case of Ultimate Bumblebee, with sightings coming in since yesterday."

What a LONG drought. Also, I know the discrepancy between the dates. The August 5th date is also taken from TFW2005, but from their forums. The 5th IS a Sunday, so it's plausible that there may be some kind of restock.

Also, IDK if you guys know, but Wave 2 is not readily available anywhere really. There have been sightings here and there, but they are not consistent. So there's no sense in getting mad, or paying inflated prices quite yet.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Unfortunately, no longer online.[/quote]

Damn, I should have really bought it online, becuase I thought it would have been in store this weekend for the target reset, but no it's going to be in store in Wave 4 along with G1 Jazz..In SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER!
Sad for me :wall:

[quote name='Masterchip']Damn, I should have really bought it online, becuase I thought it would have been in store this weekend for the target reset, but no it's going to be in store in Wave 4 along with G1 Jazz..In SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER!
Sad for me :wall:[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, the online order is still just a pre-order, there's no definite release date on the figure.

EDIT: My Rodimus came. Goddamn is it sexy. I SO want to open it, but I just can't make myself do it. I knew I should've ordered 2!

FFMooglestar is my hero. That's all I'll say. Saved my ass from having to search for a Rodimus since I was in and out this whole week.

got my Rodimus, but DAMNIT! the box was smashed in on top. Wanted to keep it MISB, but oh well, at least now I don't have to feel guilty about crackin that sucker open, hehe.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']EDIT: My Rodimus came. Goddamn is it sexy. I SO want to open it, but I just can't make myself do it. I knew I should've ordered 2![/QUOTE]
Open it. It is really nice.

was there a release of robot replicas in any stores?

coz i kept on hearing this but i've never actually seen them on-stock.

[quote name='topnotch97']was there a release of robot replicas in any stores?

coz i kept on hearing this but i've never actually seen them on-stock.[/QUOTE]

Again, no official release like there was on June 2nd. There have been sightings here and there, but it's mostly been the waiting game...

Also that youtube video in your sig is weird. It's half spanish and half english...

They had the replicas in my Target a few days ago.

I finally broke down and bought Leader Optimus Prime and Megatron when I found them at Walmart (they had been sold out everywhere for a while). Optimus is very nice. Megatron is... well, he's OK I guess. You can't very well have all of the other figures without a Megatron, but a lot of things about him seem kind of half-assed -- especially the alt mode.

[quote name='icruise']They had the replicas in my Target a few days ago.

I finally broke down and bought Leader Optimus Prime and Megatron when I found them at Walmart (they had been sold out everywhere for a while). Optimus is very nice. Megatron is... well, he's OK I guess. You can't very well have all of the other figures without a Megatron, but a lot of things about him seem kind of half-assed -- especially the alt mode.[/QUOTE]

Shoulda held off a bit longer!

Costco is selling the leader prime and 2 legends figures together for $35 starting August 10th I believe.

Yeah, I saw pictures of the Prime set, but I don't have much interest in the legends class figures and we don't have any Costcos in our area anyway.

Cool. Pepsi Prime is back in stock @hasbrotoyshop.com as I type this. I went ahead and ordered one.

Looks like Rodimus GT is still OOS.

I'd buy a Prime...but I WON IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN DEW GIVEAWAY!!!

Called them up earlier today, and they said I had it won on my account.
I'm planning on getting the Costco 3 pack too, along with another mysterious 2 pack featuring Ratchet and unleashed Bumblebee....

Bah, I really wish I had gotten in on these toys sooner, but I just pre-ordered the $90 Movie Deluxe bundle (Brawl, Bumblebee '08, Barricade, Dreadwing, etc) from bbts. At least I won't need to worry about getting them at retail, now. Hopefully I can sell off one or two I don't like and make a little back on what I spent.

Also, I was able to get my hands on a Voyager Classic Ramjet. Awesome figure, if you're looking for one. Hasbro toy store has it in stock as of this writing, too.

Whoa, that was fast...Pepsi Prime sold out again. Glad I got an order in this time!

Now to hope my timing is correct whenever Rodimus comes back into stock...

I wish HTS would get more of the alternators back in... the only ones I ever see there are the ones I don't want/already have.

As much as I want a WRX mold....How is Ricochet for those that own him?

Who I really want is Smokescreen...but damned is he expensive on eBay.

Also Vinny - I wouldn't expect to see the Alternators even listed on Hasbro for much longer. Rodimus GT was the last of the line.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']

Also Vinny - I wouldn't expect to the Alternators even listed on Hasbro for much longer. Rodimus GT was the last of the line.[/QUOTE]

Wait... what? They're not making any more? Any reason as to why?

[quote name='Vinny']Wait... what? They're not making any more? Any reason as to why?[/QUOTE]

Not making enough money. They weren't selling enough and licensing the cars was expensive.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']As much as I want a WRX mold....How is Ricochet for those that own him?

Who I really want is Smokescreen...but damned is he expensive on eBay.

Also Vinny - I wouldn't expect to the Alternators even listed on Hasbro for much longer. Rodimus GT was the last of the line.[/QUOTE]

I own a Smokescreen, he's probably my favorite from the alternator line. Very slick paint job. Anyways, it's built very well. I take issues with transformers that have problems standing up but the WRX mold has a large base to stand on.

Ricochet is nice for $9.99, but I wasn't nearly as impressed with him as with Rodimus. I only have two alternators, so I may not be the best person to judge, but I'm not crazy about the color scheme, and the design in general didn't seem as impressive. Just my two cents.

Has ANYONE had their Target or Walmart get a restock of toys? Every single store I've been to is wiped clean, and I'm beginning to lose hope that I will ever see another decent toy again.

my target is still full of Optimash Prime and Voice Changer (helmet), and those nerf-type toys. this was over the weekend.

[quote name='topnotch97']my target is still full of Optimash Prime and Voice Changer (helmet), and those nerf-type toys. this was over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Same. Since the Aug. 5th re-stock didn't seem to happen, I think the October dates I posted earlier in the thread are what we have to look forward to.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Has ANYONE had their Target or Walmart get a restock of toys? Every single store I've been to is wiped clean, and I'm beginning to lose hope that I will ever see another decent toy again.[/QUOTE]

Mine have been cleared since the original stock of the movie toys... there's only little crappy things left.

There is some speculation that flooding in China has delayed planned shipments of the toys, so it could be a while. The only new stuff I've seen recently are the robot replicas at my target and a whole bunch of Leader Primes/Megatrons at Walmart (I'm relatively sure they weren't there before). Anything decent sells out really quickly.

After hearing the rumors of a restock on Sunday I went to several stores, all were picked clean except for the junk that no one wants. I saw several Prime/Megatron Leader class at Wal Mart, but thats about it. Even the Voyager Ratchets are gone at this point. :(

Looks like KB toys in the NY/NJ area got some cases of voyager Ratchet and Blackout in. $25 though, a little pricey for me. Not much else though besides robot heroes and fast action battlers. For the past two weeks or so every store I go to is cleaned out.

Rodimus came today, and damn is it impressive. Wish I had caught this series earlier, I love cars and TF.

If at any point any of you are looking to sell an extra of nearly anything, let me know.

Fry's in Alpharetta still has 5 different Alternators in stock Cochese. Don't remember them all but the Dodge Prime was there. I believe they are $24.99...

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Rodimus came today, and damn is it impressive. Wish I had caught this series earlier, I love cars and TF.

If at any point any of you are looking to sell an extra of nearly anything, let me know.[/quote]

bread's done
Back