Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 100 M$ points my 5th try. Next one is yours ny.

Just got a faceplate WOOT WOOT my 14th try I think.

Just got another 100 M$ points my 30th try. Waiting for NY to get online to send him the code.

Just got another 100 M$ points my 36th try.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Well I tried about 125 or 130 times and won 5 100 PT MS Codes, luckily I grabbed the faceplate off this page also. Still looking for the game pack

I had a good streak going of 1 win every 20 or so tries, on my last test i tried 51 times and didnt win.[/quote]

I just got back on and I was doing this the same time you were. I received the following:

5 - 100 M$ point codes
1 - faceplate
1 - gamepack

And Halo3champ is right, it was working for about 1 per every 20 tries.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']I just got back on and I was doing this the same time you were. I received the following:

5 - 100 M$ point codes
1 - faceplate
1 - gamepack

And Halo3champ is right, it was working for about 1 per every 20 tries.[/quote]

Same here galv, but for me its more toward 1 every 10-15.

Just won another 100 M$ Points my 55th try..

So for the people that are trading to gamerush/blockbuster, I can just go to blockbuster and trade it in there? Cause I don't have a GR near me and getting $15 for FF2 is better then most ebay auctions. And can I get cash or does it have to be credit like GS/EB?

im the most unlucky person in the world....i did this for 3 hours last night-only 48 hour codes

i did it for 2 hours this morning-only 48 hour codes

at this point, i would piss myself if i saw that i won MS points

ok...can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

i click on sign up, make a fake email, make a fake screenname, password, click submit, enter: AA4XPN3, do the word verification, and it ALWAYS says i won a 48 hour code

i could use a 360 to go with my faceplate and points. but anyway just remember that you might go on winning tears/streaks and at times it may seem easier to win, but you always have a better chance of losing than winning. idk if thats encouraging or not but its true

[quote name='becuzimbrown']im using the gmail dot trick, so i can collect all of the 48 hour codes :)[/quote]

Can you explain that please?

sure:

if you have a gmail account, you can have multiple email accounts (but all of the email will be sent to your original)

for example:

if your email is [email protected]
you can register [email protected] (by putting dots in between your email) ( you can put as many dots as you want) in the tropicana website, and the site will think it is a different email, when really, its the same one.
all of your emails will come to [email protected]

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i finally won 100 ms points....do i have to authorize it?[/quote]

i dont think so, but you might ya know...becuzyourbrown ;)

Here's a better way to use gmail. It also help when you want to sign up for random stuff and set up filters.

http://www.seandeasy.com/multiple-email-addresses-for-one-gmail-account/

Basically if your email is [email protected], you add a +123 after your name. So for random signups you can use [email protected] then set up a filter to send that driectly to your spam folder.

For the twister game you can use

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

All messages to these addresses will go to your [email protected] mailbox.

7 hours of my life.....and all i have to show for it is 100 ms points

hopefully i get ALL of my 48 hour codes sent to my email using G1ZMO's trick and the dot trick

[quote name='G1ZM0']Here's a better way to use gmail. It also help when you want to sign up for random stuff and set up filters.

http://www.seandeasy.com/multiple-email-addresses-for-one-gmail-account/

Basically if your email is [email protected], you add a +123 after your name. So for random signups you can use [email protected] then set up a filter to send that driectly to your spam folder.

For the twister game you can use

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

All messages to these addresses will go to your [email protected] mailbox.[/quote]

Nice informative post !:applause:

thank you

hey, has anyone redeemed a 48 hour trial code recently? it seems like they don't work anymore. i'm redeeming them on the marketplace blade live ive already done before.

edit: nevermind, got one to work. weird, a few of my codes didn't work.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']7 hours of my life.....and all i have to show for it is 100 ms points

hopefully i get ALL of my 48 hour codes sent to my email using G1ZMO's trick and the dot trick[/QUOTE]

o_O 7 hours

[quote name='Wario64']hey, has anyone redeemed a 48 hour trial code recently? it seems like they don't work anymore. i'm redeeming them on the marketplace blade live ive already done before.

edit: nevermind, got one to work. weird, a few of my codes didn't work.[/quote]

how did you get your 48 hour code? they never sent me mine

[quote name='nyj1218']in the begining of the contest they would just give you the 48 hour code like they give you the 100 pt code.[/quote]

Yeah, and they were rotating codes that were given out multiple times. I had a huge list and none of them worked.

Anyone with an unclaimed gamepack link interested in trading for 1200 points?

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone not receive their faceplate or game pack? i still have 2 game packs and 2 faceplates which i havent received yet. anyone have the number to call? reply back or PM me![/quote] When did you win them?
[quote name='becuzimbrown']whats included in the gamepack?[/quote]
Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone not receive their faceplate or game pack? i still have 2 game packs and 2 faceplates which i havent received yet. anyone have the number to call? reply back or PM me![/quote]

Here ya go -

If you require further assistance, or have questions, please call: 1-800-255-6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back