Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KiLL3r']I won a 360 in the afternoon and that wasn't a drag. The Prizes come out randomly, it doesn't matter on the time of day.[/quote]

For me its like that. I win 2 codes before school. 2 after school. Jack in afternoon. 5 codes at night.

I can play once, somtimes twice, then when i try again with a different email address i get an error page after I click "play now". Anyone else get this?

[quote name='whitedeath']here is a faceplate let me know when its gone

gone now ;)[/quote]
I just used that, filled out my info... Does that mean I get a faceplate?! If so, couldn't we all share like the game pack pages in order for most CAGs who want one to get a game pack? Will I really receive this?

[quote name='RoboPenguin']I just used that, filled out my info... Does that mean I get a faceplate?! If so, couldn't we all share like the game pack pages in order for most CAGs who want one to get a game pack? Will I really receive this?[/QUOTE]

yes you will get a faceplate. if people are willing i guess u could if i win the gamepack i will trade it to someone

[quote name='whitedeath']yes you will get a faceplate. if people are willing i guess u could if i win the gamepack i will trade it to someone[/quote]
sounds sweet, what would you be trading for?

I wish i could win something :X I've used like 40 accounts today, and like 30 yesterday and day before..

[quote name='Halo3Champ']I have a faceplate if anyone wants to trade for it.[/QUOTE]

trade for it just give it away that seems like the common ground here. maybe the person who gets might cut u a break when they have something u want.

Just picked up another 100 msoft points. I want that gamepack already. So far had about 50 tries today.

And another 100 points on top of that, the closest I have won together so far.

I wonder how they disperse the prizes, I mean they have to have some sort of schedule, possibly refreshing every hour or day. 55000 100 point codes is a lot, I guess there are alot of hours though in a day with thousands of entries per hour.

Im starting to get bored of this game. The longer I play and dont win the more likely I will quit playing.

Spent an hour on it last night and got another gamepack (2nd one) and 500 more points. Had a friend who got a 360 within his first 30 minutes of trying it out.

[quote name='Mako1215']I just want a gampack and a360 thats all[/quote]

I want both of those too, but I'll settle for either/or. :) Already got some points and a faceplate over the weeks, would be cool to have one of everything.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']do you want to give me something because i cantwin?[/quote]

just keep trying, you'll get it eventually....trust me, most people dont win in their early stages, but eventually you'll get it

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Ive already won 17 MS Points, gamepack and 2 faceplates

Just havent won today[/quote]

damn lol...well you're just having an off day....keep trying...or give yourself a break for today

i just won ANOTHER ms points!!! (i have won 1300 ms points and 3 faceplates total)

i have 1000 ms points and 1 faceplate....does anyone have a gamepack!?!?!?! ill trade it all just for the gamepack lol

Well, I can finally stop now. I just won the first prize (360 VIP Package). That's all I really wanted. Have at it guys, it can be done!

Overall, I've won...

The VIP package
3 faceplates
2 gamepacks
2200 M$ points

I know I've hoarded at least 1 faceplate as the duplicates are going to my buddy but the rest was useful, especially the points and all I wanted was the console once I found out it could be achieved! Thanks a million OP and everybody that provided the info.

yes,

So if you spend a hour and win 1 100 point code you are basically making $1 dollar or well below minimum wage. IF you spend 2 hours and win 1 code then you are only making $.50 cents a hour, which means you wont be able to buy a twinkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back