Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mrcapcom']Yea same here nothing whats a good time to start trying codes?[/quote]

Usually in the morning. Won back to back 100 MS points last week when I tried in the morning.

70 tries today and nothing.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i would call up and complain. if you have the authorization code they might be able to track otherwise they can reorder. that is what happend to me.[/quote]

im pretty sure i spelled my name wrong when i ordered so i wouldnt be able to give them the right spelling

[quote name='tangytangerine']Using 50 different email addresses a day is what he meant.

[/quote]

Dang, you have 50 diff emails? Way too much trouble to deal w/. I've got 2 (1 biz, 1 pers) regular ones and 2 for spam/family (the side I'm not close to) and I hardly ever check the 2 spam ones.

[quote name='brianmoy']Dang, you have 50 diff emails? Way too much trouble to deal w/. I've got 2 (1 biz, 1 pers) regular ones and 2 for spam/family (the side I'm not close to) and I hardly ever check the 2 spam ones.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you quite get it.

You can put in [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc... It doesn't matter if you don't want the 48 hours codes.

[quote name='io']I don't think you quite get it.

You can put in [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc... It doesn't matter if you don't want the 48 hours codes.[/quote]

You're right, I don't get it. (I usually don't) :)

I didn't think of just entering in different random email adds repeatedly, I was just doing my own once a day. Nice trick. Wasn't mentioned in the OP so if it was discussed elsewhere in the 50+ pages, I really don't check back on this thread regularly.

[quote name='brianmoy']You're right, I don't get it. (I usually don't) :)

I didn't think of just entering in different random email adds repeatedly, I was just doing my own once a day. Nice trick. Wasn't mentioned in the OP so if it was discussed elsewhere in the 50+ pages, I really don't check back on this thread regularly.[/quote]

If you're using gmail, the [email protected] trick works pretty nice. Just replace 999 with any set of three numbers. Tada, you've got 1000 tries a day to play with.

AH! Another faceplate! The only thing I don't want! :p

I'll do what secret turtle did this time: Post here and I'll PM it to you And it's gone!

And then I got another game pack, ah the mornings are awesome....

fuck, I go about 75 tries with nothing and when I finally win it's something I don't want -_-

Faceplate up for grabs, first to post gets it. Gone.

[quote name='Tsukento']So far, I've gone through this 15 times and only won two 100 MS Points packs. :([/quote]
Yeah, tried this morning and got 4 100 MS point packs within 50 tries. Seems in the afternoon, it goes dry with prize turnouts.

I'm getting read to go to work and I was trying to fight the urge to play. I told myself "Ok, 5 times, that's it. Then you have to get ready to leave for work."

4 tries and nothing. 5th try, wouldn't you believe it, a friggin' gamepack. Finally! :D

i am now OFFICALLY done with this thing.

[quote name='nyj1218']1000 in a row? thats not good. id give up after at most 100 in a row, but more likely 25 or 50[/quote]

Yeah I was jk. I think it was around maybe 200-300? Overall though. Maybe 30 tries per day..I could never sit here and play 100 times..

[quote name='nikelecious91']Yeah I was jk. I think it was around maybe 200-300? Overall though. Maybe 30 tries per day..I could never sit here and play 100 times..[/quote]

It's easy when you're at work and bored senseless. ;)

Well I got a 3rd game pack, so that's the last one I think I'll actually keep :p.

I saw somebody offering 5000 ms points for a pack, so I'll go for that for the next pack I win if anybody wants to offer it.

Well, I hate to double post, but I just won another game pack :p.

So I'll trade it for 5000 ms points or $50 paypal? Sound good? Somebody PM me if they want it. Prices are negotiable ;) I'd rather just have the points so the paypal price is probably inflated...

And it's gone.

[quote name='sasukekun']You can always give it to me:D

Im up to 1000 tries with no gamepack :cry:[/quote]
Well is there anything you'd trade for it? MS points, 360 games? And gone.

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']My brother (shaggyj) just won his THIRD VIP 360 package today. He said he only played for about 4 minutes.

So our family has won four vip packages total. :D[/quote]
He's crazy lucky. I still haven't gotten one of those, but I'm still trying :p

So far I'm up to:

28x ms points
6x faceplates (I think...)
4x Gamepacks

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']My brother (shaggyj) just won his THIRD VIP 360 package today. He said he only played for about 4 minutes.

So our family has won four vip packages total. :D[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if this raises red flags with them. Did you have the shipping same address for all of them? Four VIP packages going out to the same address in one day is really going to be suspicious.

No offense to anyone but why would you trade MS points or money for a gamepack that you aren't even guaranteed to get? If it never comes or they cancel prizes, then you are screwed.

So our family has won four vip packages total. :D[/quote] Congrats,man.Youll get the honor of paying taxes for each VIP package.:lol:package value 943.XX.Thats got to be somewhere between 70-80 for each one.Im just busting your chops,man.My brother won a few packs too.He had sign and notarize a few papers.No big deal.:)Your brother can always sell a few controllers and network adapters to make up the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back