Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won my first gamepack, which is pretty sweet news. I've probably entered less than 600-700 times, so I'd say that I'm pretty lucky.

Total so far, I've won:
700 MS Points
1 Faceplate
1 Gamepack.

I might slow down for now, but I'd still like some more MS points.

2 100ms codes in 100 tries.
ahh won them both before 40 tries. I hate when you keep going and don't win something. Makes you wish you just stopped.

[quote name='thewrathoffluffy']I just won my first gamepack, which is pretty sweet news. I've probably entered less than 600-700 times, so I'd say that I'm pretty lucky.

Total so far, I've won:
700 MS Points
1 Faceplate
1 Gamepack.

I might slow down for now, but I'd still like some more MS points.[/quote]
ahh nice i felt like that 1-2 weeks ago when i won my first one and then won my 2nd recently. maybe you will too.

Well, so far today I've won one of everything but the console. Don't want the faceplate though (already got two to play with), so first PM gets it.

i quit playing this on august 21st, the day I won a gamepack. After a two month wait the gamepack finally arrived *cheers*

i do see jayts point to a slim extent. i posted i would pay 10 bucks for a copy of fusion frenzy just ff not forza with it. people message me can you make it 13 or 15 some people here are greedy. i mean gamestop will give u 8 credit for ff. you got them for free bascally so sell them cheap or be left with them.

offer still stands anyone wanting to sell fusion frenzy 2 and only ff for 10 bucks message me

[quote name='whitedeath']i do see jayts point to a slim extent. i posted i would pay 10 bucks for a copy of fusion frenzy just ff not forza with it. people message me can you make it 13 or 15 some people here are greedy. i mean gamestop will give u 8 credit for ff. you got them for free bascally so sell them cheap or be left with them.

offer still stands anyone wanting to sell fusion frenzy 2 and only ff for 10 bucks message me[/quote]

$13 bucks, yeesh, some people are greedy. I'll sell you mine for $8, when it gets here. PM me if you're interested.

I wonder if anyone has won the grandprize?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i returned both fuzion frenzy and forza 2 today at walmart and got $95 giftcard!!!
go try it now![/quote]

You don't pay much attention around here do you...

Anyone willing to give free 360s or gamepacks to someone who won't return/ebay/tradein them PM! :O

Yea, I didn't think that would work either.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Jeez people are getting pretty ballsy asking for free gamepacks and faceplates.... [/quote]
Yeah, it's getting annoying. Especially since some are now asking for free 360s, like that'll happen:nottalking:.

As for the person who posted they'd offer $10 for Fuzion Frenzy 2 only to get PMs for $13. It might due to people trading both games into GS right now & getting the extra $10. So they're getting $12 instead of $7.

So has anyone seen their 360's in the mail yet. I am still waiting for mine. I won it around when the contest first started.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Yeah, it's getting annoying. Especially since some are now asking for free 360s, like that'll happen:nottalking:.

As for the person who posted they'd offer $10 for Fuzion Frenzy 2 only to get PMs for $13. It might due to people trading both games into GS right now & getting the extra $10. So they're getting $12 instead of $7.[/quote]

you know i was joking right?

i had to edit my post because we cant talk about return fraud in here. So i just put that in there as a joke

Im trying to do this now and ive done it three times but now it keeps going to
"Not Found The requested URL /XBOX/splash.jsp was not found on this server."

thats whenever i try to sign up now...

[quote name='Facelift']So has anyone seen their 360's in the mail yet. I am still waiting for mine. I won it around when the contest first started.[/quote]

In June? No I haven't received yet, turned my papers in August 30th.

Last chance! If I don't sell my forza codes within the next 24 hrs, I'm sending in for them myself. Also, same goes with my MS Points!

[quote name='WZ_Man']Last chance! If I don't sell my forza codes within the next 24 hrs, I'm sending in for them myself. Also, same goes with my MS Points![/quote]

what do you want for your forza codes

well well well.

Since i have returned my affidavit papers in for the xbox 360 I won, nope! still no 360 here....and has anyone else who won 1st prize had it sent to them yet?
Anyone who has won a 1st prize please respond with your results.
thank you.:D

[quote name='shaggyj']well well well.

Since i have returned my affidavit papers in for the xbox 360 I won, nope! still no 360 here....and has anyone else who won 1st prize had it sent to them yet?
Anyone who has won a 1st prize please respond with your results.
thank you.:D[/quote]

Call em shaggy.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Im still interested in the gamepacks, but $25 bucks is to steep.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you'll ever find a better deal than that for Forza 2 sealed, for a long while.

Fuzion Frenzy is just a bonus.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Im still interested in the gamepacks, but $25 bucks is to steep.[/quote]I know, can you believe people are charging $25 for 2 games that retail for $80-$90 new or that can fetch up to $50 in trade in credit.....

OK my winning ration has dropped to something like 1 in 100. It used to be about 1 in 40? Anyone know when the best time to play is now. It used to be the morning, then the afaternoons but now no matter when I play I can't win.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Im still interested in the gamepacks, but $25 bucks is to steep.[/quote]

Well, i'm tired of people saying that $25 is too steep. So, guess what? I just sent off for ALL of my forza codes. So, no more complaining! Next, I'm going to start entering in my points. People should be happy to get $80 worth of games for $25.

[quote name='WZ_Man']Well, i'm tired of people saying that $25 is too steep. So, guess what? I just sent off for ALL of my forza codes. So, no more complaining! Next, I'm going to start entering in my points. People should be happy to get $80 worth of games for $25.[/quote]
I can see why he's saying that. Because judging from his posts, all he does is visits the free stuff forum.

So I'm guessing he's expecting us to take less money than what GS is offering while we wasted our time working for those gamepacks.

[quote name='tangytangerine']I can see why he's saying that. Because judging from his posts, all he does is visits the free stuff forum.

So I'm guessing he's expecting us to take less money than what GS is offering while we wasted our time working for those gamepacks.[/quote]They don't call this site Cheap Ass Gamer for nothing huh?

[quote name='WZ_Man']Well, i'm tired of people saying that $25 is too steep. So, guess what? I just sent off for ALL of my forza codes. So, no more complaining! Next, I'm going to start entering in my points. People should be happy to get $80 worth of games for $25.[/quote]

Yeah I got it off him for basically $20 in MS points and I think I was the first to trade with you too :lol:

You'll be lucky if you ever find them both for less then $35 if you're lucky.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Call em shaggy.[/quote]
My brother won't call about his 360. Especially since he's won 3 of them and 2 are going to the same address.

I won't call about mine, because I'm simply not eager to get it (I already have one). I’m having it shipped to my boyfriend and told him it’s his Christmas present... I suppose I hope it gets there before Christmas!

I recently bought four copies of just Forza 2 from my brother for $25 each. I sell those for $5-10 in profits each. So asking $25 for both is an awesome deal.

On a side note, I will paypal $20 for gamepack codes if people don’t want to deal with trading or getting rid of them.

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']My brother won't call about his 360. Especially since he's won 3 of them and 2 are going to the same address. [/quote]
Your brother has won 3 Xbox 360s!?!?!?!? How many times does he play? I've been averagin about 600 entries a week for 3 months and still haven't won one. I've won like 8 game packs but wow I can't imagine winning even just two 360s.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Your brother has won 3 Xbox 360s!?!?!?!? How many times does he play? I've been averagin about 600 entries a week for 3 months and still haven't won one. I've won like 8 game packs but wow I can't imagine winning even just two 360s.[/quote]
Well all I can tell you is that when I first won mine back on August 5th it was after 2100 tries. That was around 6 pm and shortly thereafter I told my brother (shaggyj) about the promotion.

He then turned around and stayed up all night playing (not sure how many tries) and won his first 360 early in the morning... I think it was 7 or 8 am.

I'm sure he'll make a post soon about how much he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back