Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KoA']VERY Nice Site
I Have Gotten 400 MS Points
2 Free Games[Forza Motorsport 2][Fusion Frenzy]
Over 500 Microsoft 48 Hour codes

Made a nice VisualBasic program that will fill everything but the Captcha.
The Captcha has just been updated, pretty impossible to Get by it.

But anyways I Got mine set up pretty nice.
Works Great.

Make that 500 Microsoft Points :D[/quote]
Mind PMing me with some info on the app you made? Please and thank you.

[quote name='neonjam']It's been over 2 weeks and no VIP affidavit yet.

I hope it comes.[/quote]

Mine took a good while to come. Be patient. If it's like the last wave, it'll arrive right around Christmas. :p

[quote name='Charron']Mine took a good while to come. Be patient. If it's like the last wave, it'll arrive right around Christmas. :p[/QUOTE]

I actually just got it today. Now I'm starting to get really excited about getting this thing. I just want to take a couple of the accessories that I want and sell the rest to get a couple of things I've needed/wanted for a while.

[quote name='L1LNasty']ive been waiting around a week and a have for all my stuff? how long does take?[/quote]

It takes about a month. You should be glad it doesn't usually take the 6-8 weeks they tell you it does.

[quote name='Metalic']At the time i didnt know if you needed real or not. I ended up making 100 legit E-mails.[/quote]
LMFAO.
Mailinator.com, the best thing since Ctrl+V
for emails just do
[email protected]
and every time just add a letter to the beginning or ending.
Make your password "l"
Fastest way for me. I stopped avter 1000 tries though.

Their easy to figure out.
So far I've Gotten
* Probablly over 800 [48 hour] codes
* (3X) Forza Motorsport 2
* (3X) Fusion Frenzy
* (8X) Microsoft 100 Point Codes

[quote name='KoA']Their easy to figure out.
So far I've Gotten
* Probablly over 800 [48 hour] codes
* (3X) Forza Motorsport 2
* (3X) Fusion Frenzy
* (8X) Microsoft 100 Point Codes[/quote]

Nice. What bothers me is that I have played well over 2000 games and have gotten about 20 100 point codes, but no gamepacks.

You have to go
1) Make a silver acc
2) logon it
3) go to market place
4) click redeem code
5) put it in

by putting it in the create new acc thiing it wont work.

[quote name='goodguy46947']Finally another gamepack at 6:15 am EST. :applause:[/quote]

Gratz, I hope to win another since i sold all my Forza 2's.

Edit: Just felt like adding this in but When i went to sell multiple copies of Forza 2 to a gamestop near me the guy working there ( At the time ) Actually accused me of being theif. Lets just say hes not working there anymore lol.

LOL That sucks :/
I Won A Forza 2 Yesterday Night.

So far I've gotten
- Lots of 48 Hourss
- 8 100 Microsoft Points
- 4 [Froza 2 * Fusion Frenzy]

It's damn near impossible for me to win a gamepack, and it's pissing me off. I won two a day behind each other, but the site went down and the links became inactive. The way you greedy multiple guys are going, there won't be anything left ;/

[quote name='jaysapathy']I won two a day behind each other, but the site went down and the links became inactive. The way you greedy multiple guys are going, there won't be anything left ;/[/quote]

And your not greedy?

[quote name='jaysapathy']It's damn near impossible for me to win a gamepack, and it's pissing me off. I won two a day behind each other, but the site went down and the links became inactive. The way you greedy multiple guys are going, there won't be anything left ;/[/quote]

hahaha! Your a greedy little Son of a bitch yourself there PAL! You are bitching because others are winning lots of things and you ALSO have won. you need to just shut your mouth ya know? You are doing the EXACT same thing everyuone else is doing.. only problem.. YOU ARE A FAILURE

[quote name='KoA']LOL That sucks :/
I Won A Forza 2 Yesterday Night.

So far I've gotten
- Lots of 48 Hourss
- 8 100 Microsoft Points
- 4 [Froza 2 * Fusion Frenzy][/quote]
Congrats! Those are pretty good numbers.

[quote name='shiftyspider']Holy crap, I just won a 360 VIP package. Still haven't gotten a gamepack though.[/quote]Wow, awesome!

wow....you got some nerve...
i mean congrats on winning the vip package and all but then to say...

but i still havent won a gamepack yet....
lol okay but you won a 360

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']wow....you got some nerve...
i mean congrats on winning the vip package and all but then to say...

but i still havent won a gamepack yet....
lol okay but you won a 360[/quote]

I think he's mainly commenting on the statistical anomaly, since the odds of getting a gamepack are far greater than getting a VIP package.

[quote name='bitterdog']hahaha! Your a greedy little Son of a bitch yourself there PAL! You are bitching because others are winning lots of things and you ALSO have won. you need to just shut your mouth ya know? You are doing the EXACT same thing everyuone else is doing.. only problem.. YOU ARE A FAILURE[/quote]
Yiff in hell double poster.

Did this contest for a week, and forgot about it until today because I got my 4 facelates :D Took like 4-5 weeks but I'm glad

So why's it so hard to accept that I actually follow the rules and enter once a day...?

[quote name='bitterdog']hahaha! Your a greedy little Son of a bitch yourself there PAL! You are bitching because others are winning lots of things and you ALSO have won. you need to just shut your mouth ya know? You are doing the EXACT same thing everyuone else is doing.. only problem.. YOU ARE A FAILURE[/quote]

When you win a gamepack, does it give you the page to fill out your information (like it does for the faceplates) or does it send you an e-mail?

[quote name='Leek']Yiff in hell double poster.[/quote]

Any particular reason you're slurring on furries out of the blue? Or is it the latest thing for 14-year old anonymous trolls? :roll:

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Any particular reason you're slurring on furries out of the blue? Or is it the latest thing for 14-year old anonymous trolls? :roll:[/quote]

He thinks he's a /b/tard. It's so cute.

Leek, I know /b/tards, and you sir, are no /b/tard.

[quote name='jaysapathy']So why's it so hard to accept that I actually follow the rules and enter once a day...?[/quote]

You dont.
I know you don't follow the rules.. especially at walmart where you commit return fraud... so why would this be any differant?

Im calling you a LIAR.

[quote name='bitterdog']You dont.
I know you don't follow the rules.. especially at walmart where you commit return fraud... so why would this be any differant?

Im calling you a LIAR.[/quote]

Good...let the hate flow through you. Ahahahahaha!

[quote name='KoA']There is no consequences on not following the rules. So why not.[/quote]

The guy is 2 faced.. He commits return fraud on gamepacks then condemns people playing multiples?

Im so happy i won withen the first 2 days i played.

My Stats:

2 Faceplates
1 Forza 2/Fusion Frenzy 2 gamepack
5 x 100 ms points

I was gonna keep playing for more ms points but the symbols are annoying so i gave up. Should be getting face plate and gamepack in 2 or 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back