TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking I might pick up the Power Disc album via that 40% off coupon. (And the second TRU-exclusive disc pack, assuming it launches on September 7th like the site is guessing.) Thanks for the post!

I also picked up Madden 25 with the game guide and got the $10 gift card. I used the $25 off coupon from NCAA 14 and walked out for under $40 total.

I assume the coupon is required to get the gift card prompt to show up at the register?
Yes.

Had to wait 3-4 minutes because there was no one in electronics and only 1 cashier but got everything with no issue. Thanks Josh!

Edit: If it matters my store (south St. Louis County) had the guides stacked in 2 piles at the register with a sign notifying of the sale for today.

Got it earlier today with no problems. I guess I was only worried because the special didn't show up on the toysrus Madden 12 product page but it is listed in the weekly.

FrontBurnr, I'm excited to see your details for next week's ad! Plus hopefully some details on the Infinity Trade Event and thenext round of exclusives? ;-)

Josh (FrontBurnr),

If possible could you move away from game & guide bundles? I have a relatively good TRU where the employees are helpful and they put games out on time but they never EVER get the guides for these promotions. I went in Tuesday morning and bought the first copy of Madden w/ the $10 GC Coupon but they didn't have the guides. I was told that once they found them they'd hold one. I went back in tonight (Friday) and spoke with the same lady and she said they checked the stock room and they never got copies of the Madden Guide. My store does NOT sell guides... they just accumulate (evident by the stacks of UC3, SR3, NSMB2, Darksiders 2, etc.).

I would have much rather just gotten a $15GC. I think if they don't get a set of guides in in the next 1-2 weeks I'm just going to ask that they give me one of my choice or deduct the value from my receipt.

Will Best Buy PM Diablo 3 for 45 bucks?
I tried to preorder Diablo III over the phone with Best Buy, but was firmly denied due to it being a preorder. If Josh's post stating the price will be good until September 7th is good, anyone should be able to pick up the game on Tuesday for $44.99 at Best Buy (as long as you have a TRU nearby to price match).

I just tried to PM over the phone, couldnt PM but ended up with 25$ worth of RZ certs. Pretty awesome to see the price will be up till the 7th.

Would it be better to just pay in full online then show the lower price when I pick it up? Or just pre-order in store for 5$ down. I want to make sure I get the pre-order stuff

I just tried to PM over the phone, couldnt PM but ended up with 25$ worth of RZ certs. Pretty awesome to see the price will be up till the 7th.

Would it be better to just pay in full online then show the lower price when I pick it up? Or just pre-order in store for 5$ down. I want to make sure I get the pre-order stuff
per official bestbuy price match policy, toys'r us is not a official compeititor, so you might have problem trying to price match, when picking up. pay in full is best bet to getting all preorder bonus.

Why is Diablo 3 being ported to consoles? There was such a huge backlash of hate and whinning when it came out for the PC. Is the console version totally different or something?

Well I'm gonna place a BB order now using my GC's instead of my RZ Certs. Hoping to PM, but if they deny I'll just cancel and use it on something else and wait for a price drop.

And nevermind, apparently unavailable at my closest store. Guess I'll just use it on PSN credit or something, not like I had the time to put in Diablo anyway lol.

Welcome back. . . . You are one of the reason why Im staying out of the real world. :D

Wow! How come TRU is doing disney infinity sales every week? Is the game not that good? I see tons of these packs in my local stores bestbuy, target, walmart. I was suppose to buy the game before but coz of the outrageous prices of packs, i decided to pass.

Wow! How come TRU is doing disney infinity sales every week? Is the game not that good? I see tons of these packs in my local stores bestbuy, target, walmart. I was suppose to buy the game before but coz of the outrageous prices of packs, i decided to pass.
You just answered your own question. The price of the power disc packs are fairly outrageous, so steady sales will ensure that they keep flying off the shelves.

Why is Diablo 3 being ported to consoles? There was such a huge backlash of hate and whinning when it came out for the PC. Is the console version totally different or something?
no auction house, offline play, local co-op

considering there aren't many games like it on console, i'd say it's still a fairly attractive title for your library

Looking forward to buy Starcraft II for PC and hopefully there's still 1 copy available for me. :)

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

You just answered your own question. The price of the power disc packs are fairly outrageous, so steady sales will ensure that they keep flying off the shelves.

Even with the sales now i dont see them flying off the shelves like how the 1st skylanders game did. well not in my area anyways.

Even with the sales now i dont see them flying off the shelves like how the 1st skylanders game did. well not in my area anyways.
I think there's two reasons for that:

1) Shelves are absolutely stocked to the brim, especially in specialty stores like Toys R Us. You won't see many empty pegs because of the sheer amount of product on display.

2) We're still about three months away from the holiday shopping season. The closer we get to Christmas, this bigger this stuff will get.

Well I'm gonna place a BB order now using my GC's instead of my RZ Certs. Hoping to PM, but if they deny I'll just cancel and use it on something else and wait for a price drop.

And nevermind, apparently unavailable at my closest store. Guess I'll just use it on PSN credit or something, not like I had the time to put in Diablo anyway lol.

My walmart shut me down. The TRU website said not available at my store, but I called and they have it in stock, so it looks like their website is being shady about in store pickup, or their system is not updating today's shipments yet.

I ended up being able to do at Best Buy. No idea why the CS said they couldnt do it, but instore Toys R Us is right on their list of people they can PM. Just tell them to pull up the list if they try to be shady

Josh, I thought Diablo 3 was going to be $45 through Saturday? Shows $60 currently.

Me too, I was gonna get it tomorrow but I guess not.

Hey Josh any idea what deals might happen on Launch week for Skylanders Swap Force? I got an email a while back from TRU about getting an additional free figure on top of the free Lightcore Hex for pre-ordering but it looks like that deals no longer exists. 

For those of us just learning about how DI works this morning. Are the discs accessories and wi that coupon stack with the 2 for $6?

Looks like they just jacked up the price a few days early. My TRU will probably get copies in now, of course. :p
Yup as soon as they jack up the price my store magically has it available and it's available for shipping too... That's pretty shady. I hate that toysrus rarely has deals last the whole week

Im at TRU now and the discs do stack with the 40%. I traded and got all the discs except Mikes Car. There's 5 TRU gold packs that have Tron in them that I'll be cleaning out.

Does a printout of the coupon sheet work, or do they need the original?

Does a printout of the coupon sheet work, or do they need the original?
I used a printout just fine. Picked up the Lone Ranger at 30% off because I could not find any to PM back with Target had them half price.

As for the Tron disc, thankfully my TRU was holding discs for the event AND allowed early purchases (limit 1, which is all I wanted). Picked up another normal pack because it was basically $1 more. Guess I will use it for trade down the line.

All the figures except for Mike, Ms. Incredible, Davey Jones, and Mater were sold out.  40% stacked with the discs but did not have the Tron packs out.  Stopped one of the employees from trying to sell the regular packs as the ones with the Tron disc to a little kid.

Im at TRU now and the discs do stack with the 40%.
Thanks for pointing this out. I bought a lot more general disc packs than I would have. Probably should have bought more, but didn't want to get too ridiculous after getting a dozen for $1.80 a pack.

Has anyone tried to PM the gift card deal that's running this week to any items that the purchased the previous week? I spent over $85 yesterday and would love to get the $20 gift card. 

Has anyone tried to PM the gift card deal that's running this week to any items that the purchased the previous week? I spent over $85 yesterday and would love to get the $20 gift card.
You would lose any of the sale prices. Everything would be repurchased at regular price.

Wow, that's a score for Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell: Blacklist- two superb games and you get a $40 gift card? Yeah, I'd be all over that if I didn't pre order them both for Wii U. Almost beat Splinter Cell already and I'm a good 3 or 4 hours into Rayman Legends.

bread's done
Back