TRU Clearance starting the 22nd

Sniper33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright not sure if it was posted yet or not, i did look real quick and didnt see it. At work today I was printing out some things that were needed and saw a stack of papers already on the printer. So here are the few game clearance the will start on the 22nd.

:360:
Samurai Warriors 2 29.99

:ds:
Snood on Vacation 9.98
Ford Racing 3 9.98
Dragon Quest Heros 24.99

:gba:
Teen Titans 9.98

:psp:
Virtua Tennis 9.98
Mercury Meltdown 29.99

Alright that was all that I saw on the sheets there were printed out.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Wow $10 for Virtua Tennis?[/quote]I think it was long time ago $10 for virtua tennis psp in sears.

DQ is 24.99 at BB right now and with the gamepro coupon you get $5 off making it around 19.99 this week. It's seems to be better than the TRU sale.

[quote name='PyroGamer']That's a clearance price for Samurai Warriors 2?

err... what the fuck, TRU?[/quote]
Nah, clearance prices don't end in x.x9. More than likely, it's just a markdown to a new selling price. (I think 29.99 is the new standard price for SW2)

[quote name='sp00ge']Nah, clearance prices don't end in x.x9. More than likely, it's just a markdown to a new selling price. (I think 29.99 is the new standard price for SW2)[/QUOTE]
Haha, I knew that! ;)

So Dragon Quest and Mercury meltdown aren't clearance either. Good thing. This deal did look too bad to be true.

[quote name='papalatistudios']Clearence prices usually end in .98[/quote]

.x8 is the standard, but sometimes there are .x7, .x0 and some other odd ones.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Wow $10 for Virtua Tennis?[/quote]
I'm pleasantly surprised as well. Since I missed the Sears sale, I might go aead and pick it up.

[quote name='zodemere2k']awesome, thanxs![/QUOTE]

whoa. That's my gamerpic. :) I added a background to it though. Cool.

[quote name='Narbotic']hmmm, samurai warriors 2?
meh.

But thanks for the post![/QUOTE]

Samurai Warriors 2 is amazingly fun, btw. It's been $29 at Best Buy since the X-Mas season and with a $5 off coupon, it's $24.99 + tax. Totally worth it and amazingly fun, especially if you like the DW series.

No, that was the original Mercury. Meltdown is the sequel.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']wasn't Mercury Meltdown $10 from the previous TRU clearance?[/quote]

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Samurai Warriors 2 is amazingly fun, btw. It's been $29 at Best Buy since the X-Mas season and with a $5 off coupon, it's $24.99 + tax. Totally worth it and amazingly fun, especially if you like the DW series.[/quote]

I'm debating this one. I have DW5:Empires and am very disappointed by the graphics, and multiplayer just isn't as fun as the previous DW games. But I may pick SW2 up just for the sake of having it.

Because it was a budget game and those type of games sell well with casual gamers and parents wanting to pick up a cheap game for their kids.

bread's done
Back