Turn-Based RPGs on PSN?

SnorE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Was wondering if there are any turn based rpgs like final fantasy in the Playstation store? one preferably with trophies :D

thanks in advance

ya i saw the psone classics they have...prob gonna download the costume quest demo check it out see if its worth 15 bucks or not...thanks for the info

If youre looking for turn-based like FF:Tactics you could always give the Vandal Hearts remake a try. Yes, the art is terrible, but it is a fantastic SRPG.

[quote name='skubish']Disgaea 3
Valkyria Chronicles[/QUOTE]
psN not ps3. and no, I don't think Valkyria Chronicles is the turn based combat he is looking for.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']If youre looking for turn-based like FF:Tactics you could always give the Vandal Hearts remake a try. Yes, the art is terrible, but it is a fantastic SRPG.[/QUOTE]

Oh wait, it's a remake of Vandal Heart? Basically, the story is the same as Vandal Hearts 1/2?

I loved the original Vandal Hearts.. It's one of my top favorite games. This new version is not all that good. I give it about a 6 out of 10.

It seemed easy, way too easy, until the final battle and then it was terrible hard, and none of my party was with me. It was odd, very frustrating.

bread's done
Back