Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=19520441011&?ref_=SM_OM_PDLO19

Twitch Prime members (those who link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account) can get a $15 Amazon Credit with purchase of select games**:

(Add games to cart to reflect $14.99 price)

:ps4: Fallout 76
:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered
:switch: Starlink
:pc: Sims 4 [Digital Code]

*Note, these are the systems pictured for each game on the landing page not sure if others are eligible for the credit

**Must be shipped and sold by Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I have GCU till February but NOTHING is coming out. So I pretty much used up my GCU.....

AND STARLINK WASNT IN MY BOX!!!!

So i signed up for amazon prime 1 week trial for $1 on prime day, and today i saw they were giving me $5 credit for ordering something above $10, so adding everything i paid $10.64 for a game which should give me back $15 credit, i suppose not a bad deal for paying $1 for prime.

Even though I ordered Starlink on Friday night, the quickest shipping option was Wednesday for some reason (shipped and sold by Amazon).  Whatever happened to the 1-2 day delivery time for Prime members?

Depends on location. I’m in NYC. I ordered it at like 11pm Saturday night and i got it next day/today!
Yeah, its a little weird because I usually get 1 to 2 day delivery on everything I order from Amazon, even weekend deliveries. I guess none of the local warehouses had this in stock or something.

Even though I ordered Starlink on Friday night, the quickest shipping option was Wednesday for some reason (shipped and sold by Amazon). Whatever happened to the 1-2 day delivery time for Prime members?
I picked slow shipping to get the digital credit and mine is expected on Tuesday.

Thanks for posting this, I had no clue this was a thing but was able to get starlink on Friday. I have been wanting to purchase it for a decent price and I don’t think I’ll beat this.

I do have a question as this is the first time I have done it. But can I order other titles as well? I bought last of us a few weeks ago for $10 but I would rather get it for free :p I read the fine print and it says maximum back is $15 so I am unsure if that means per title or for the offer.

Thanks again!

It’s actually a damn good game, i dont know WHY everyone hates it.....i think its fantastic, its Starfox with SO MUCH more....i think its great but thats just. IMHO u know, if anyone can take the deal, and its back in stock, dont hesitate...I’m glad i didnt, and i claimed all my twitch rewards too for GTA and COD

Don’t forget to claim your rewards guys!!!!
You gotta go to the twitch rewards page,c lick, link up to your rockstar social club and you get MONEYYYY
Same for COD, sign up link to activation and you get a special crate drop
And RDR you get money too i think

PSA DONT FORGET: CLAIM YOUR REWARDS FROM TWITCH,PSA

Even though I ordered Starlink on Friday night, the quickest shipping option was Wednesday for some reason (shipped and sold by Amazon). Whatever happened to the 1-2 day delivery time for Prime members?
I live out in the boondocks of MN. Ordered Friday evening and it was, surprisingly, at my door before noon the next day.

I know what you mean though, this seems to be coming the norm more and more lately.

Yeah me too man, I’m getting stuff overnighted to me when its supposed to be 2 day, I’m not complaining,, ATA LL

Speaking of promo credits, anyone know the details of taking a picture of one's Prime box and that promo?  It has popped up before under my Amazon screen and now it's buried.  Any help here?

Oh really?

well then i guess i have some pre orders to do then....some Nintendo IP for 2020, its just the dates keep changing and I hate when they do that. Especialyl if you lose a credit card and need new numbers...

Anyway I see BAyonetta 3! And Zelda? Anything else from Nintendo worth pre. Ordering? Nintendo IP only

Went ahead and ordered Fallout '76 since my wife occasionally plays it, figured for $15 with a $15 credit that maybe I will start up a character too. 

That’s right. The third party sellers show up first. Go to the side bar and it’ll say buying options> go to the list preferences and click >check box. For SOLD BY AMAZON, not fulfilled

You’ll see the cart price IF amazon has it in stofck

PS thats not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about MORONS who make 5 accounts, buy 25 games and then sell them or trade them back in and then then BBY said ban hammer, ban hammer, you know what fuck you guys,, NO MORE GCU.....so thast what i mean, i dont mean for people who adhere to limits of 3 copies of an item. Don’t be greedy and fuck it up, i stand by that, its not voiced at anyone in particular, but if it applies so be it (lol jk, I’m not being mean, IMHO just the truth of what happened )
Now is that really why or was it pressure from game studios not liking their products being sold under MSRP? Look at amazon, they did away with the 20% discount also, before that some big triple A games werent eligible for the discount. Both decisions were made last summer. Seems more than a coincidence.

So, anyone get their promotional credit yet? If you bought a game when the deal first went live, today would be the 7th day. Unless, they mean business days.

So, anyone get their promotional credit yet? If you bought a game when the deal first went live, today would be the 7th day. Unless, they mean business days.
I bought mine as soon as the deal went live because I have twitter notifications on.

Haven’t gotten mine yet.

I still have the $15 code for the Amazon Photos promo. Now I’m just waiting to get this one to put them both towards new Fire Emblem!

just as a heads up, i bought this deal, the tracfone deal with $25 gift card,  and the fire tv stick with $45 sling tv credit on prime day and havent received anything from any of those offers. i contacted tracfone about that deal(nothing yet), amazon about the sling credit (told me to be "patient" and wait a total of 14 days because they are having a problem with the promo) and will probably end up contacted them about this promo on monday. great deals to be sure, but if you have to fight for the credit it really becomes a headache.

Honestly, I wouldn't even be a tiny bit upset if I don't get the promo. I wanted Starlink anyways and $15 was a good price for it. So yeah, I'll contact Amazon next week to see what's going on. If I get it, awesome, I'll put it towards another game. If not, I'll just accept it.

Deal's over soon but the promo doesn't show up on The Last of Us store page anymore, even though it's a title on the promotion page, so I wouldn't risk buying it.

I think the fine print said you should get the credit 7 days after your order ships, not from the time it's placed, so give it a few more days.

I think the fine print said you should get the credit 7 days after your order ships, not from the time it's placed, so give it a few more days.
I bought a digital code for GOW4 which is pretty much instantaneous. No $15 yet.

Going to give it a few more days before dealing with support.

Is there a section where we see what is the twitch deals or promo of each week or month?

Or is it random how this appeared ? (Meaning buy $15 get $15)???

I ordered PS4 Fallout 76 on the first day and received an EU version on Tuesday. I complained to customer service and they sent a replacement...another EU version. I asked again for a US copy and they told me to return both and try again on my own. Blah. Guess I missed out?

Contacted chat support. They had no clue what promotion I was talking about. They just kept telling me to check my email and then told me a email will come when I said there wasn’t one.

On top of that I went and looked at the details of the promotion and Gears of War 4 digital isn't one of the eligible games despite it showing up as an eligible game when I bought it.

If you dont get an email saying you get a promotion credit AND/OR you add an AMAZON game to your cart and you dont see an automatic $15 deduction at checkout, YOU MUST CONTACT SUPPORT
/end thread

Contacted chat support. They had no clue what promotion I was talking about. They just kept telling me to check my email and then told me a email will come when I said there wasn’t one.

On top of that I went and looked at the details of the promotion and Gears of War 4 digital isn't one of the eligible games despite it showing up as an eligible game when I bought it.
Amazon support has been awful with promos lately. Have to fight for every credit. Anyone have a screenshot of the promo? I got last of us.

Any chance there’s a conflict with the no rush $1 credit? I choose that delivery option and received an email about the $1 digital no rush credit but haven’t received the $15. Did one cancel the other out?

Just chatted with customer service, and they gave me a $15 promotional credit pretty much right away no questions asked.  I get the feeling that this might be a common theme for them today

Amazon support has been awful with promos lately. Have to fight for every credit. Anyone have a screenshot of the promo? I got last of us.
As a matter of fact, I actually did take screenshots, both of the promo and the fine print (albeit on my phone). I would totally post them...

...if I knew how to on the mobile version or this site. >.>

Just chatted with customer service, and they gave me a $15 promotional credit pretty much right away no questions asked. I get the feeling that this might be a common theme for them today
Any magic word? I've been transferred on chat to 4 people now after a half hour...

Edit: And of course they give it me right as I post this.

6bb84689b5d6203838b7581207eb0f03.jpg

e2c82c152dccf37a5c9b9b54dea3f5c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from the slick deals thread, some are reporting it is 7 business days from delivery, one reported being told amazon is having an issue with this promotion. ive only seen 1 in that thread that actually got the credit for a fallout 76 purchase.

Was able to get the credit through chat. Rep needed a screenshot of the deal since he had no idea about it. Once he looked over the screenshot, he issued the credit quickly.

Had the same problem with the previous Twitch Prime GTAV deal. Amazon does a lot of promotions well (like all the Prime Day deals), but their Twitch deals do not work :\

I'll still wait til Tuesday on my end just in case it is 7 business days after shipping or delivery. Maybe I wouldn't actually need to show a pic of the promo because you guys already did it enough that they know what's going on lol

Just started a chat with customer service and they issued me a $15 credit for my Fallout 76 :xb1:  purchase, no questions asked. Took probably less than 5 minutes.

bread's done
Back