Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=19520441011&?ref_=SM_OM_PDLO19

Twitch Prime members (those who link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account) can get a $15 Amazon Credit with purchase of select games**:

(Add games to cart to reflect $14.99 price)

:ps4: Fallout 76
:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered
:switch: Starlink
:pc: Sims 4 [Digital Code]

*Note, these are the systems pictured for each game on the landing page not sure if others are eligible for the credit

**Must be shipped and sold by Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned earlier, I had the $15 promo showing earlier today. I got the email about an hour and half ago, rechecked my balance and double checked by trying to buy something shipped & sold by Amazon and the promo disappeared. I had to call Cust Svc and they reissued me a new $15 promo as they couldn't figure out what happened to the original one. 

Got my copy of Fallout 76 today and got the e-mail about the credit today as well. Just checked, and there's no credit on my account from the promo. Time to chat I guess.

It looks like those who got the emails late tonight got the $15$ "Happy Twitch PIme" credit wiped somehow (provided they checked and had it showing in their account earlier today). Apparently its a known issue now in support.

It looks like those who got the emails late tonight got the $15$ "Happy Twitch PIme" credit wiped somehow (provided they checked and had it showing in their account earlier today). Apparently its a known issue now in support.
Glad I used mine before it got deleted then. Maybe they'll send me another one :lol:

I was told it is a known issue and that I should expect a new email in 24 to 48 hours.

My credit was wiped, too, and I keep getting arrogant Indian douchebags who disconnect on me as I ask questions. There's no reason why it should've been added, then removed.

EDIT: Finally got in touch with someone helpful, and they told me that the $15 credit had already been applied to my Subscribe & Save items automatically, meaning that's probably what happened for the rest of you. What a stupid thing for them to do. Hopefully they'll reissue the $15 so we can use it towards anything.

Finally got my $15 credit. I had to reach out to them via chat and the rep somehow managed to waste a bunch of time before asking me if I just wanted a $15 promotional credit. Not sure what he was trying to offer me before since I asked at the start of the chat specifically about a $15 promotional credit and then sent a screenshot of the promo to the guy. 

Either way happy I was able to get and order a copy of Judgement for less than $30. Now I can add Judgement to my massive backlog alongside like 3 Yakuza games. 

i got my email saying i got the credit but when I try to buy something the credit doesn't seem to show up.  Does it automatically apply?  where do I check my promo credit?  Amazon completely dropped the ball on this.

i got my email saying i got the credit but when I try to buy something the credit doesn't seem to show up. Does it automatically apply? where do I check my promo credit? Amazon completely dropped the ball on this.
I'm in the same boat as you. What a cluster, Amazon!

talked to amazon CS.

I have checked and can see that there is a known issue going on for this order.

Our technical team is continuously working for this.

I would request you to wait for a while until this issue gets resolved.

You will be notified via email.

Add me to the people that had the promotional credit last night only to find it gone again today.

This shitshow has been brought to you by Amazon.com, the world's number 1 retailer!

i guess i lucked out, I had to use my credit last night because it was messing up the buy $50 get $15 (household items) promo. just threw it onto a preorder. not that this wont get ironed out for everyone, but one less headache to possibly worry about.

Holy hell their chat is useless. The first person said they issued me another credit this morning. That didn't go through either.

Is there any way to check if it got applied to subscribe and save? I have subs but they are not due to ship for another like 5 months and there is no "order" for them on my account.

This sucks. Mine is gone, too. Chatted with a useless chat rep. Amazon customer service is seriously starting to suck as they focus more on speed than customer care.

Yeah I was lucky to use my reissued $15 on gift card right away. Crazy how this has been. Amazon has become super inconsistent.

Count me among those that got the email with no credit available.  What a mess this has been.

If I don't have the credit available by tomorrow I'll chat with support but I don't really feel like subjecting myself to that yet.

Had the credit when I went to checkout last night just to see it was there. No email till like 2am, now the credit is gone. WTF Amazon. 

Had my $15 and then lost the $15. Now on chat with customer support.

Jerin | Customer Service

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. But this is an ongoing issue, our technical team is working on it. It will be resolved soon.

This is all I've gotten out of three agents. Can't give me a timeline or anything.

Should've checked the thread before I made an order today...

I got my $15 promo credit email.  It wouldn't apply to an order I was trying to use it on today.

Chatted.  Rep said order anyway and it will apply.  (I knew it wouldn't.)

It didn't.  Then, he told me to check the terms of the promotion and that was it.

So, now, I'll prolly wait and see.  Really wanted the promo credit applied to *this* order.

My "Happy Twitch Prime" credit of $15 has been sitting there undisturbed for the last 24 hours or so...I never got an email though. 

I ordered the Starlink starter pack. 

No, at least in my experience, the "digital items" No Rush Shipping Credits can be used on any digital item on Amazon, not just Amazon App Store games.  Several times in the past I've used them to buy MP3s and rent movies on Amazon.

No, at least in my experience, the "digital items" No Rush Shipping Credits can be used on any digital item on Amazon, not just Amazon App Store games. Several times in the past I've used them to buy MP3s and rent movies on Amazon.
No, you misread what I meant. I was telling him that they can't be used for all games. Of course they can be used for music, movies, and books

So how much beyond the 7 days did it take for most of you to get the credit?  I didn't buy until later in the week, but it's been 7 days and no credit.

I might just give them through the weekend.  

maybe you all know but just an fyi cause i wasn't sure - checked my email about the credit, it says it expires on 12/31/19, so use it by then.

Well my credit was in my account Sunday night, gone Monday morning, then back Tuesday morning. It showed back up in time to buy a firewood rack I needed for this weekend. Went through with no problem

It's not a site wide credit. only applies to ship and sold by Amazon. Bit worthless for me so I just signed up for the fresh trial and ordered some snacks. You get $10 off your first order of $35 or more

put my credit towards the ni no kuni remake, with amazon matching walmart it ended up making it only $30 total (probably what it should be priced at anyway)

Still no credit for me (I bought TLOU on July 25).  I reached out on the chat with the links and screenshot from here and the chat guy supposedly forwarded it to the "leadership" and it will be fixed in 24-48 hours.  At this point I'll not hold my breath.

Still no credit for me (I bought TLOU on July 25). I reached out on the chat with the links and screenshot from here and the chat guy supposedly forwarded it to the "leadership" and it will be fixed in 24-48 hours. At this point I'll not hold my breath.
Same here. At first they tried to tell me the promo ended on 7/24, then when I provided proof it ran through the 26th, he was like, "Oh, we're having trouble with that promo. I'll forward it on and you'll get it soon".

I'm just going to keep bugging them until they give it to me.

Contacted them through chat today since I never got the promo credit, they transferred me, then said the $15 off Starlink at checkout WAS the promo credit. I'm not in the mood to deal with this so I'll try again later.

One more no-go for me from Amazon.  If anyone has any way to prove the promo or some secret wording to get the right person in chat let me know.  They won't look at the Twitch link.

I really didn't expect this from Amazon, I've never had problems with them before.  They might should check how much I bought from Gamestop after they screwed me on a tiny credit.  Amazon has a lot more to lose from me.

One more no-go for me from Amazon. If anyone has any way to prove the promo or some secret wording to get the right person in chat let me know. They won't look at the Twitch link.

I really didn't expect this from Amazon, I've never had problems with them before. They might should check how much I bought from Gamestop after they screwed me on a tiny credit. Amazon has a lot more to lose from me.
The original guy I spoke with was willing to look at the Twitch page. Not sure why they wouldn't since Twitch is owned by Amazon. In any case, I'll screenshot any promo pages going forward, because of course they take them down so you can't "prove" it.

I chatted with them again today and they supposedly are going to just credit my card back $15, which is fine assuming they do it. So I'll essentially get TLOU for a couple of bucks.

when i first got the email stating there was credit it showed up and then disappeared. i wanted to buy something today and noticed wasnt there. i hit up the chat and basically explained to them and copied exactly what the email said 

" As a thank-you for purchase on our select titles, Twitch Prime added a $15 gift to your Amazon account. This credit expires on December 31, 2019. We'll apply this credit automatically when you make a purchase between now and December 31. "

They had someone else look at it and said should hear something in about it soon. most likely 24-48hrs. we will see. 

bread's done
Back